Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery (864 Views)

You Are Stupid If Someone Defrauds You With My Face – Mike Ezuronye / Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery / Mike Ezuronye, Bobrisky, Linda Osifo, Shaffy Bello, Djspinall And Other Celebrit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Maraokere: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nollywood actor Mike Ezuronye has undergone an eye surgery caused by excessive exposure to harsh movie production light.

According to the actor, he had a growth encroaching the pupil of both eyes and was advised to get a surgery done on both eyes.

Sharing his photo on a hospital bed, he wrote;

"Forgive being Reluctant but just had to share..Many don’t know what we go through in the course of our work (FILM MAKING)..Had a growth encroaching the pupil of both eyes cos of over exposure to HARSH movie Production LIGHTS over the Years...(Heard looking into your PHONE/COMPUTER for too long also puts one in Danger)..Advised to get Surgery done,I was Scared...After Surgery, for over 8 hrs ,i was without sight as my eyes were Demanded Tightly Closed,Tightly Shut by the Ophthalmologist Team of Doctors..Hmnnn..These Made me Appreciate more the GIFT of Sight GOD gave me...Goshhhh that I can never ever take for Granted..Scary experience...But GOD is always Faithful..Glad Surgery was SUCCESSFUL and i will be back real soon to my work and Passion...Thanks to my FANS and TRUE SUPPORTERS..(NOTE Pls :Dont adhere to any IMPOSTOR who would want to take advantage to defraud anyone of his or her money...Pls I am Fine and Healing) I love you all always..God Bless"

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2020/01/24/actor-mike-ezuronye-undergoes-eye-surgery/

Re: Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by LizaTee(f): 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Congrats
.we can't wait to have you back on our screen
Re: Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by cuiz: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
quick recovery sir
Re: Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Flexherbal(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
When you are well, appreciate the gift of Life!
Re: Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Nmezor(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Speedy recovery
Re: Actor Mike Ezuronye Undergoes Eye Surgery by Michelle55: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Speedy recovery our very own Brother Jekwu

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem In Police Custody For Beating Landlord Over Electricity Bills / Shocker: Teni Reveals When She Is Getting Married And Whom She Wants To Marry / Maraji Didn’t Receive Me With Open Arms When I Reached Out To Her – Taaooma Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.