Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 (898 Views)

APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC / Presidential Aspirant Beg President Buhari To relinquish power to Olawepo Hashim / 2019: APC Won’t Relinquish Power If They Lose – Senator Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Mbeki: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
ANALYSIS: SOUTHERNER ARE SLAVES TO US, WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH POWER COME 2023. ALIYU GWARZO.
Nigeria is said to a single entity although with lot of ethnic groups and communities.The language, cultural and religious diversity in the Nation of over two hundred million individuals is what we should have harped upon in developing our society but the reverse is the case.

Just of recent, Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo who was a National Security Adviser to the then Nigerian military ruler Sani Abacha issued a statement that got the nerves of Nigerians especially the southerners. My first wonder was that, if not for the way we run Nigeria, someone who has been linked to theft of $2.45 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, should he still have the guts to say these things that he has said?

Among the things he said in his statement is that the North has remained a mystery to the southerners and it is very difficult to understand the North despite the boastful nature of the south that it is better than the North especially in terms of education and civilization. He queried what the education and civilization has done to the people of the south.

Most important of his words comes at the point he spoke about governance in Nigeria. According to him, "We Fulani toss a small bone to you from our table and you betray and fight each other like dogs for it. You crawl before us and beg us for crumbs."

Is this the reality? Isn't this true?

He further described the southerners as "nothing more than beggars, cowards and contented slaves."

When we asked our people to raise their voice in unison, will they do that?

But let's take a look at it, the educated ones in the south have that much ego and i-don't-care attitude about a lot of things thereby leaving the future of the region in the hands of mediocre. Isn't it?

He also predicted the future saying that the future of the children from the south is the hands of their own children as well as leadership flows in their blood and nothing can change that.

Do we actually need to mention the names of the past leaders in Nigeria since independence to confirm his stand? Little wonder, the Miyetti Allah cattle herders could openly ask the south-west governors to drop Amotekun security outfit or forget the hope of clinching to power in 2023.

Making reference to the conquest of Osman Dan Fodio, Saurdana, Sir Ahmadu Bello among others, Gwarzo said President Muhammadu Buhari is in power to complete the job of regaining Nigeria for them.

Is this true? Well, take a look at federal appointments.

He accepted the fact that they are from Futa Toro and Futa Jalon but they have conquered the North and every part of it belongs to them at this particular point in time. He added tha Fulanis from other countries such as Mali, Guinea, Niger, Chad et al have the right to be with them in Nigeria.

Are you still wondering why the borders in the northern part of the country are still opened when those in the south are locked.

Finally, Gwarzo believes Nigeria is one and they will not allow any one break away.

Where is the future of other regions with these statements from Aliyu Gwarzo?

Are his words not the reality of what is obtainable in Nigeria?
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Snipper007: 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
we know the slaves......
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Freestainworld(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
A slave will become a master some day

1 Like

Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
These post has been circulated for so long.
Both the edited ones
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Citytrend: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Is this statement not too harsh for
a task payer

Well, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
His opinion though.
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
slaves is the best definition of backward peoples
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by DaBullIT(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
The real slaves are the ones who keep shouting slaves up and down

Let that sink in
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na today? ? ?
Shameless Southerners.

Even when Southerners like OBJ and GEJ were so-called presidents, they were still MAJOR SLAVES! Only to make noise and write yeye books.

The will of all the GODS from the book of Reverend Lord Lugard! cry
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Osaze007: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
We know this is part of Igbo mantra
Since we igbos can’t be president
We will sabotage any southerner that wants to rule Nigeria especially Yorubas
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Bighead9: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
All i know is, Igbo's can never rule this Country. We will never allow them.

Quote me anywhere. cool

1 Like

Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bighead9:
A poor inconsequential man in his 40's who still borrows money from his wretched old mother to buy ordinary phone data shouldn't worry about Igbos ruling or not, that's up to the political fate and decisions of the power brokers... channel your energy into making money and lifting your family from the doldrums of eternal poverty.
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Snipper007: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bighead9:

See mumu, Mr suffering and smiling.
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by agadez007(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Quote me anywhere. cool
Yoruba presidency nko
still no Upstair in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Bighead9: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
agadez007:
Yoruba presidency nko
still no Upstair in Ibadan

The West are free to contest, but we are handing over power to a South South Presidency. Of which, either Amaechi or Akpabio will emerge the President come 2023

I repeat, Igbo's can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.

Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by Mrexcell(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mbeki:
ANALYSIS: SOUTHERNER ARE SLAVES TO US, WE WILL NOT RELINQUISH POWER COME 2023. ALIYU GWARZO.
Nigeria is said to a single entity although with lot of ethnic groups and communities.The language, cultural and religious diversity in the Nation of over two hundred million individuals is what we should have harped upon in developing our society but the reverse is the case.

Just of recent, Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo who was a National Security Adviser to the then Nigerian military ruler Sani Abacha issued a statement that got the nerves of Nigerians especially the southerners. My first wonder was that, if not for the way we run Nigeria, someone who has been linked to theft of $2.45 billion from the Central Bank of Nigeria, should he still have the guts to say these things that he has said?

Among the things he said in his statement is that the North has remained a mystery to the southerners and it is very difficult to understand the North despite the boastful nature of the south that it is better than the North especially in terms of education and civilization. He queried what the education and civilization has done to the people of the south.

Most important of his words comes at the point he spoke about governance in Nigeria. According to him, "We Fulani toss a small bone to you from our table and you betray and fight each other like dogs for it. You crawl before us and beg us for crumbs."

Is this the reality? Isn't this true?

He further described the southerners as "nothing more than beggars, cowards and contented slaves."

When we asked our people to raise their voice in unison, will they do that?

But let's take a look at it, the educated ones in the south have that much ego and i-don't-care attitude about a lot of things thereby leaving the future of the region in the hands of mediocre. Isn't it?

He also predicted the future saying that the future of the children from the south is the hands of their own children as well as leadership flows in their blood and nothing can change that.

Do we actually need to mention the names of the past leaders in Nigeria since independence to confirm his stand? Little wonder, the Miyetti Allah cattle herders could openly ask the south-west governors to drop Amotekun security outfit or forget the hope of clinching to power in 2023.

Making reference to the conquest of Osman Dan Fodio, Saurdana, Sir Ahmadu Bello among others, Gwarzo said President Muhammadu Buhari is in power to complete the job of regaining Nigeria for them.

Is this true? Well, take a look at federal appointments.

He accepted the fact that they are from Futa Toro and Futa Jalon but they have conquered the North and every part of it belongs to them at this particular point in time. He added tha Fulanis from other countries such as Mali, Guinea, Niger, Chad et al have the right to be with them in Nigeria.

Are you still wondering why the borders in the northern part of the country are still opened when those in the south are locked.

Finally, Gwarzo believes Nigeria is one and they will not allow any one break away.

Where is the future of other regions with these statements from Aliyu Gwarzo?

Are his words not the reality of what is obtainable in Nigeria?

The real slaves are those who can't survive on their own without attaching themselves like parasites to the south and the middle belt. The real slaves are those who don't have any ancestral lands of their own who only roam about killing thausands of innocent men, women and children in their sleep like primitive barbarians and dispossessing them of their God given lands. The real slaves are those who naturally are not endowed to think and survive on their own in this 21st century without the continuous spilling of innocent blood.
Re: Southerner Are Slaves To North, We Will Not Relinquish Power 2023 by agadez007(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bighead9:

The West are free to contest, but we are handing over power to a South South Presidency. Of which, either Amaechi or Akpabio will emerge the President come 2023

I repeat, Igbo's can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere.
Yan yan yan yan

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo,aregbesola And Others At Former EFCC Boss, Waziri Book Launch / Atiku Shreds Buhari’s Cabinet, Says It’s Incompetent / Where Is Nigeria Vice President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.