Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,338 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Dauda Is A Woman Beater! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dauda Is A Woman Beater! (2846 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by AloyEmeka5: 1:45am On Dec 09, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
[size=14pt]"I still don't know why Dauda slapped me" actress Uche Obodo[/size]

Uche Ogbodo

Actress Uche Ogbodo, was recently assaulted by comic actor, Kingsley Ogbonna, popularly known as Dauda on the set of their new movie, Temptations. Here she explains what transpired between them on the day of the alleged assault.

Dauda (Kingsley Ogbonna) with Aki

"I don't know how to begin the story. Dauda took me by surprise. I wasn't expecting the slap from him. He approached me about a movie called Temptations. I was to play the lead. He said he needed me to help him, though he couldn't pay me as much as I collect right now as one of the best in comedy movies now. So he paid and I started the job. I was actually coming from my home. I would drive from my house (Fagba-Ogba) to surulere. And I was stuck most of the time in traffic. I tried my best, thinking I was doing a colleague a favour. But most times he wouldn't understand. I was getting home around 1.00am, only to resume shooting before 10.00 am the following day. So I didn't misbehave. But he would be complaining. On the fateful day he slapped me, we had almost finished the job. There was just about two or four scenes left. Meanwhile I had been wearing my hair from a production I was doing somewhere in Festac to his set. After shooting the two scenes that day, I asked the continuity man and the costumier whether we were through and they said yes. With this information, I went to the salon nearby to remove the hair. After I removed the hair, I went back to location and shot another scene without my hair because it was a night scene. After the scene I asked them if I could go home since the scenes had finished but Dauda said it wasn't over, it remained one. I was surprised because I knew i was through with the job. I asked which one and he went and brought one linking continuity to a scene I had previously shot. This was a scene they said they were yanking off initially. I told them my hair was gone. When I went to change my costume I overheard them saying I knew the job was still going on when I removed my hair. I was sitting inside when the continuity guy came in and told me we had to shoot the scene. I agreed, but told him that they should get me a scarf. He said I must fix the hair back. I was shocked by the guy's effrontery. I don't know his name and I don't care about his name. At this point, Dauda, entered and asked me to come out. I refused. It was when the director, Andy Chukwu, called me that I stood up and went out to explain things to him. It was there Dauda slapped me. And almost pushed me into a gutter. I wept after the assault and carried the mark on my face for some days. I haven't reported the case to the police yet, I only reported to AGN president, Segun Arinze, who told me to hold on." Uche Ogbodo said to Uche Olehi of Encomium Mag

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/12/i-still-dont-know-why-dauda-slapped-me.html
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by HighChief4(m): 3:29am On Dec 09, 2010
We need to hear from Dauda b4 we judge, but doesnt sound good to hit a woman thou
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by wendoworld(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2010
what ever!!!!! when every body say their own sides of the story they try hard as possible to claim innocence tongue tongue
am sure when dauda too will say his own he will claim to be innocent.#
#RUBBISH angry
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by member27: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2010
I really cant stand this woman shez fake

back to topic ** The Dauda guy is crazy for even hitting her regardless of wat she might have done or not angry

stoopid doofus ! he spoilt her[i] yellow pawpaw[/i] skin
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by AloyEmeka5: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by DaCork: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2010
ok. so was the big deal about just: ONE SLAP? WIMEN!!!undecided
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by DaCork: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2010
WIMEN!! u cant leaf with them, u cannot leaf with out them! angry
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by ifyalways(f): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2010
Uche is not one of my fav. actresses but she shld have informed the police then go to the AGN.However,if she believe the AGN wud give her the justice she deserves fine for her.
Na she collect slap,na she sabi as e pain/sweet reach but if it were me . . .dauda dey cool down for cell now with atleast 3 teeth missing.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by HighChief4(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ Who knows she might be wrong
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Outstrip(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2010
High_Chief:

^^^ Who knows she might be wrong

How can she possibly be wrong. I can't imagine slapping an employee no matter what the situation is. Are you kidding? She even said that he almost pushed her into a gutter. She should have made sure he knows how the inside of a gutter tastes like.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by nellaluv(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2010
He chris browned her, lol
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by HighChief4(m): 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
Outstrip:

How can she possibly be wrong. I can't imagine slapping an employee no matter what the situation is. Are you kidding? She even said that he almost pushed her into a gutter. She should have made sure he knows how the inside of a gutter tastes like.

If you had read my first post, you would see that I completely blamed Dauda for slapping her, but then again we need to hear Dauda's side of the story. What if she slapped Dauda twice or something worst
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by slap1(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2010
Lol, women don suffer o! Even Dauda dey beat woman!
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by slap1(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2010
Maybe you were being economically romantic towards him.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2010
He will not spend even 2 hours in jail,  Only in Nigeria angry
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by googles: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

I guess he hit her because she suffers from acute idiocy.  wink wink wink

And I guess you need the same treatment too since you can relate with wat she suffers from personally  undecided
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by favouredjb(f): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2010
@googles lmao!!

@op dauda should be in the cell as we re talking!I dnt reallu like the uche babe,but he was wrong to have manhandled her like that
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Goodking(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2010
The girl in question sounds very disrespectful in her statement. Though Dauda would be wrong if he did hit her, she lacks mannerism (I don't know her but words speak a million things). "Two wrongs does not make a right". There would have been better way of handling this type of mess from a so called actress. No complete payment until she finishes her job is a good one. Also she should be able to pay for damages (in terms of time wasted and money spent for re fixing her hair). Why would she report to the police? of course she is aware of her misconduct!

Don't be sexually biased! Woman hitting man and Man hitting woman constitutes the same OFFENSE!
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by googles: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2010
Goodking:

The girl in question sounds very disrespectful in her statement. Though Dauda would be wrong if he did hit her, she lacks mannerism (I don't know her but words speak a million things). "Two wrongs does not make a right". There would have been better way of handling this type of mess from a so called actress. No complete payment until she finishes her job is a good one. Also she should be able to pay for damages (in terms of time wasted and money spent for re fixing her hair). Why would she report to the police? of course she is aware of her misconduct!

Don't be sexually biased! Woman hitting man and Man hitting woman constitutes the same OFFENSE!

Excuse you wat exactly is your point ? undecided wat statement

I dont like Uche watever her name is but please lets use common sense here. . . wat statement made you conclude shez mannerless ? they told her

her work there is done and she went to remove the hair wat crime has she committed to be served a hot slap ? Dauda is a foooooool for hitting her

bloody spineless woman-hitter angry angry angry
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Lakeside247(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2010
No more Saheed Balogun, it is now Dauda's turn.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by tpia1: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
did the guy toast her and she refused? Or what could possibly justify such brutality from him?

how very unprofessional and worrying undecided

even if he was provoked by the girl [no evidence to that effect yet] it still doesnt portray him in a good light.

he should find other ways of resolving disputes without getting physical.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by nellaluv(f): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2010
★★★★:

I really cant stand this woman shez fake

back to topic ** The Dauda guy is crazy for even hitting her regardless of wat she might have done or not  angry

stoopid doofus ! he spoilt her[i] yellow pawpaw[/i] skin

She s an igbo tout too lol, thats by the way. Dauda shouldn't have hit her with all these feminism and women liberation going on, this singular act just protrayed him in bad light nt that it will affect him or anytin.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by tpia1: 6:09am On Dec 13, 2010
some women like being beaten and punched, no doubt.

maybe it makes them feel womanly and reassures them the beater loves them. lipsrsealed

be that as it may, only a coward hits a woman as if he's hitting a man.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by CorkMan: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2010
sometimes, womens neeed to be kept in line. I dont agree with beating a woman but I agress 1 slap enough.

Never ever beat woman. Just one slap is gooder. (no ofewense)
wink
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Goodking(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2010
googles:

Excuse you wat exactly is your point ? undecided wat statement

I dont like Uche watever her name is but please lets use common sense here. . . wat statement made you conclude shez mannerless ? they told her

her work there is done and she went to remove the hair wat crime has she committed to be served a hot slap ? Dauda is a foooooool for hitting her

bloody spineless woman-hitter angry angry angry

@googles I think you are taking this matter personal. "Dauda is a foooooool" means what. What is a woman-hitter? You need to grow up (I don't mean any insult here). The point I made was that Man hitting a woman and a Woman hitting a man is the same. Gender equality holds here. You are only trying to garner some pity for the misbehaving actress. Please come off it!
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by googles: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
Goodking:

@googles I think you are taking this matter personal. "Dauda is a foooooool" means what. What is a woman-hitter? You need to grow up (I don't mean any insult here). The point I made was that Man hitting a woman and a Woman hitting a man is the same. Gender equality holds here. You are only trying to garner some pity for the misbehaving actress. Please come off it!

taking it personal ? undecided call it wat you may dude . . . .fact is Dauda is a fool. yes bite me wink

like seriously did you just ask me wat a woman-hitter means ? undecided it is a literal term ! look it up

I dont care if gbogbo bigz girlz sits her fat butt on Dauda's face but wen Dauda go myke tyson style on a woman yes trust me to go red !

who cares about gender equality blah blah yada yada talks ? you can take the talk to the bathroom and crap on it for all i care
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by slap1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
Abdulgoogles don vex.
Re: Dauda Is A Woman Beater! by Nobody: 1:44am On May 24, 2011
nellaluv:

He chris browned her, lol

grin grin

i would have Bruce Lee'd his nuts! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian With Sore Lip After Jetting Back From Her Gulf Visit (PICS) / Lagos State Government Donates N4.5m To Sick Actress, Ngozi Nwosu / Pictures AY, Wale Savage And Tee Bilz At Tiwa Savage's Album Listening Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.