Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (12710 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka5: 4:16am On Nov 22, 2010
[size=14pt]Saidi Balogun hit me several times" Ex lover, actress Funke Adesiyan[/size]

Funke Adesiyan

"He came to my house and we had an argument over someone calling me. He wondered why the person was calling me and all of that. Though he was fuming, I thought he was just pulling my legs and the next thing he did was to pick his keys and told me he was going and I said no problem. That was some minutes to midnight. He didn’t allow me to see him off to the gate, so I saw him off to the gate in my car.

He came out of his car to meet me and told me I should go home and I said why not. While I was talking to him, he punched me in the face. I was just there, crying by myself. He drove off and later turned back. When I saw his car lights, I looked up wondering why he was coming back. So, I just drove out of the estate into the street, running for my life and he followed me. I was heading to the hospital because my ear drums were hurting. I didn’t even know what was happening to my system.

He caught-up with me at the hospital gates and begged me saying he was sorry and all of that. He offered to take me home in his car and I agreed. I was crying and he was begging me saying it wouldn’t happen again and that he didn’t even know what happened and I felt that people make mistakes and because it was the first time, I forgave him. But he continued beating me over every little thing, and the last one did it. I already told him I was no longer interested and we’ve broken up. We have both moved on with our lives and he once ran into me on the street and said he heard I went to Ghana and I said, Saidi, I don’t want to talk about it and he injured me." Funke Adesiyan to Sun Newspaper

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/saidi-balogun-hit-me-many-time-ex-lover.html
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by fstranger: 4:42am On Nov 22, 2010
So what? I beat women all the time.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka5: 5:19am On Nov 22, 2010
fstranger:

Clap for your sorry behind. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2010
Well he looks it. I don't know why she even dated him in the first place. All these woman beater are losers, and they are not even that good looking
yet women stick with them like glue undecided
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2010
some women need serious beating joo
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2010
Coorecktion. Gentlemens do nut beat womens they slap womens, not more than once

so there for, you should never rasie a hands to beat a woman. Just slap her only once. , cheers!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by slap1(m): 10:57am On Nov 22, 2010
^ Lol!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2010
If a man beats me and i can't beat him back,i'll just arrange to have him beaten.men should just understand that beating a woman doesn't make you a real man but a beast.

1 Like

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by fstranger: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2010
^^ I disagree wif you. The reason I call myself a man is because I beat women. And, i do it pretty often. I started with beating my sister when I was young, now I beat my wife. I hope to one day graduate into the type of man strong enough to beat my wife's mother, those are REAL MEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2010
I aggree. You must slap a woman not more than ONce but only in the face. You have to be a gentle man.

Beating a woman is illligal. Once slap only
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
The girl is super daft shocked shocked shocked Why go to the tabloids when her best bet was reporting it to the cops.
hmmmmmmmm publicity stunts
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by fstranger: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^ Nigerian cops don't deal with issues like that. I will advise you to keep your opinions to UK based issues, to avoid coming off as "out of touch" with reality
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
dont hit womens!!! period!!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ebonyvibe(f): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
To all the ladies in the house if your man should beat you all you need to do is to go into the kitchen, find the biggest knife and insert it very deep into a non fatal part of his body ie his thigh, upper arm or face.

Beating / slapping women is for cowards and men who have inferiority complex and cant handle their anger. If a man is to beat me he has to make sure i die in the process otherwise th at fight wont finish. I will fight him with anything I find pots bottles pans knives etc.

And for the man that wants to slap me never in your life eat my food again o. That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.

Some people will now turn around and say it is because he loves you; if he beats you cos he loves you what will he do if he hates you. My father through out when he was alive didnt beat me God help the man that does.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bawomolo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
jay bee:

The girl is super daft shocked shocked shocked Why go to the tabloids when her best bet was reporting it to the cops.
hmmmmmmmm publicity stunts

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
Where this couple not professing undying love for each other a few weeks back

This life
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by mamagee3(f): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2010
And what does the crybaby lover expect the journalists to do for her?

Is she expecting them to sue Saidi Balogun for assaulting her?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 23, 2010
ebonyvibe:

To all the ladies in the house if your man should beat you all you need to do is to go into the kitchen, find the biggest knife and insert it very deep into a non fatal part of his body ie his thigh, upper arm or face.

Beating / slapping women is for cowards and men who have inferiority complex and cant handle their anger. If a man is to beat me he has to make sure i die in the process otherwise th at fight wont finish. I will fight him with anything I find pots bottles pans knives etc.

And for the man that wants to slap me never in your life eat my food again o. That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.

Some people will now turn around and say it is because he loves you; if he beats you cos he loves you what will he do if he hates you. My father through out when he was alive didnt beat me God help the man that does.
hehehehehehehe I luv this girl kiss
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka5: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
People, na allegation o. She may be the lying biatch.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by semid4lyfe(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Coorecktion. Gentlemens do nut beat womens they slap womens, not more than once

so there for, you should never rasie a hands to beat a woman. Just slap her only once. , cheers!

Mr~Cork:

I aggree. You must slap a woman not more than ONce but only in the face. You have to be a gentle man.

Beating a woman is illligal. Once slap only

Heeheeehe. . . .Learnt a new one today grin grin

Thanks, Mr Corks kiss cheesy
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Obelomo: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
This may be a lie for all we know, although I wouldn't be surprised! His first wife Fathia complained about Saheed constantly beating her. Mr. Saidi stick w/ one wife now, what happened to your new Edo wife? For all you woman beaters in the house yall need serious deliverance! Where can you guys beat out of a woman?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Omolulu(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
ebonyvibe:

wow, this is so smart, that's if he hasn't killed you already, if you fight him with anything what makes you think he wouldn't kill you with one thing, abeg no make too much noise

it is not good to beat a woman no matter how dull or annoying she may sound at the moment, or whatever impulse you may be having at the period to box anything, chikena!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by r231(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2010
fstranger:

fstranger:

^^ Nigerian cops don't deal with issues like that. I will advise you to keep your opinions to UK based issues, to avoid coming off as "out of touch" with reality

clap for yourself
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by xandy84: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2010
it bad to beat a lady but some ladies are so annoying and frustrating that you can help but beat them, My Ec make my life miserable that i had o beat the stack out of her and work out for real, ask the girl why she is receiving phone call in the present of your man, she get too much problem
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Donjay13(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2010
That story didn't jell,thats bull crap.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by hugooh42(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.
[color=Black][/color
What a dumb statement! Do you have proofs to back up that statement?or are you one of those juveniles who have taken over nairaland?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ragdollz: 1:07am On Nov 24, 2010
She looks like someone that can annoy a man into raising his hand on her tongue. Well technically, some men when they were young have been known to punch or slap their wife/gf once or twice, but as they mature they learn to control their anger even when pushed. But any man who'll systematically bash and panel beat his wife is a dangerous element and she should run for her dear life!!!!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by jambya(m): 1:15am On Nov 24, 2010
I completely disagreed with you guys on this; why should you beat your wife? what would make you raise your hands against your wife? what on the earth? if she raises her hands against you, what would you say? abomination I guess! these people (women) are not our slaves, they are our partners. They deserve their respect too; I don't want to know what the lady in quiz might have done to Saeed but he has no audacity to raise his hands against her no matter what. Anyway, we are in lawless country just remember now, he should try such where law controls everything, I believe, he would have something to learn from doing such for the rest of his life. "It's only animals in human body dt molest their partners 'cause they are of no value to them".

1 Like

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by fredoooooo: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2010
A real man never beat his wife , there are other ways to deal with a woman ,
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by nyrol(m): 1:57am On Nov 24, 2010
its only weak men that beat their wives. if for anything you hit your wife say slap or a shove you should be sorry for yourself and apologise immediately. i will rather divorce a woman that allow my daughter caught me in the act. Shame on Saheed jo.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by methodman(m): 2:35am On Nov 24, 2010
Abeg, some women deh weh be say if you no beat them dem no go hear word. some are just like goats jare,
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by SAKUR: 3:25am On Nov 24, 2010
Lets be honest here some women really needs spanking once in a while to make them behave themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties / Very Graphic Photo: How Popular Actress Lost Leg In Accident / Some Of the Positive Gains Of Using Moringa seeds/Leaves that you don't know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.