Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan (5342 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 2:20am On Dec 09, 2010
[size=14pt]IBB is confused, says Jonathan[/size] .
Thursday, 09 December 2010 00:00 Ayodele Adegbuyi   
Ayodele Adegbuyi, Abuja

The Goodluck/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation has described General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) as confused over his claim that the Federal High Court, Abuja, had given a ruling on zoning and rotation in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that should be enforced by the party Chairman, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo.

To the organisation, such a ruling never exists. In a statement issued yesterday by the Director of Publicity, Sully Abu, it said that for over three months, the Malam Adamu Ciroma-led Northern Political Leaders Forum (NPLF) searched for a consensus candidate of a Northern extraction from among four aspirants including Babangida; Alhaji Atiku Abubakar; General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and Governor Bukola Saraki of Kwara State.

“When Atiku Abubakar emerged as the consensus aspirant of the NPLF, IBB and two other aspirants accepted the verdict and pledged to give full support to the aspiration of Atiku. Now, IBB is singing a totally new song.”

Sully referred to a letter addressed to the National Chairman of the PDP, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, in which Babangida restated the existence of rotation and zoning in the party’s constitution, and urged the National Chairman to enforce the principle.”

He said that if Babangida and his cohorts had taken their time to read and understand the judgement, they would have seen that the judge, while accepting that zoning and rotation exists in the PDP constitution, declared that the provision was too vague to be enforceable.

He added that the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the PDP had already taken the same position as that of the Federal High Court judge. There is, therefore, nothing new to enforce. While zoning and rotation remain cardinal principles of the PDP, they, by no means, vitiate the right of any person, from any part of the country, to contest.

Sully said that the Goodluck/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation sympathises with Babangida’s predicament. “Having lost to Atiku in their so-called consensus arrangement, he must have been thrown into confusion and desperation at the prospects of an impending political oblivion. Clutching at the straw of zoning seems attractive to a drowning man. But regional jingoism is unsuited for a man who once held the highest office in the land.

“IBB should learn to live with his changing political fortune and not further diminish himself by playing games which only political novices should play. If he wants to go to another party, he does not need to blackmail anyone to do so. He should just go. The PDP has taken a decision on zoning and rotation. IBB can either live with it or leave the party.”

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71240:ibb-is-confused-says-jonathan&catid=43:news&Itemid=799
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:44am On Dec 09, 2010
the gap-tooth general is really confused and desperate to come back to power at all cost. grin
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by koruji(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2010
Pretty strong message, I must say. IBB is really confused and in that photograph from Oyinlola's thanksgiving he also looked really scared and/or suffering from some medical condition.

RICHIE BOI:

the gap-tooth general is really confused and desperate to come back to power at all cost. grin
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 3:14am On Dec 09, 2010
Chei! I wonder which is the meaner slap between this and "I de laugh o!"
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by HighChief4(m): 3:19am On Dec 09, 2010
Everybody knows that IBB cannot even win a councillorship election in his ward. I really thank God for being alive today to withness the rapid downfall of a beast in human skin
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by houvest: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2010
IBB will find a way of contesting by hook or by crook. Why wont an old man leave the turf for younger folks and retire peacefully?
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Beaf: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2010
IBB will be regretting ever making the threat now.
Is there no wikileaks on the man sef? angry
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by tyson55(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2010
;DI I tire oo! Me self dey wait for wikileaks report on this foolish ibb man. This criminals don't know when to quit sef.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Timothyxx(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
Hello ppl, this is my first comment on this forum, but I've really been following the comments for quite a long time now. One thing i like most is that each day i log in, i always learn one new thing, I'm so much in love with this forum.
Back to topic, IBB should just admit that the losing end; he has lost the race, so my simply advice is that he should hide that his "98% rotten face" if not the remaining 2% will follow,
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by johnson11(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
I dey laugh ooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by johnson11(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2010
Timothyxx:

Hello ppl, this is my first comment on this forum, but I've really been following the comments for quite a long time now. One thing i like most is that each day i log in, i always learn one new thing, I'm so much in love with this forum.
Back to topic, IBB should just admit that the losing end; he has lost the race, so my simply advice is that he should hide that his "98% rotten face" if not the remaining 2% will follow,

Welcome to Nairaland ,land of unlimited opportunities where we have the good,the bad and the ugly
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
I'll rather you say PDP is confused, they want to make sure GEJ remains the presidential candidate and at the same time keep the party together. I hope PDP ends up a died party after the primaries. IBB on his own part seems to be having mental disorder.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by bisiaet: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
Actually IBB is not only confused he is a drown man and he is seriously suffering from mental disoder I think he needs help.

He is just looking for where to hide is shameful face after the so called vultures gang of ciroma disgraced him upon his claimed popularity and powerful. He should just go home and relax take care of his health and have his peace before his peace become pieces.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by bignaija(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2010
really
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by justokey(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
@bisiaet: it is the spirit of Dele Giwa, Vatsa etc that haunt the man
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Tunsbobo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
I'm totally pissed off with this zoning stuff, its really complicating our problems. We want the best, we don't care if the president of Nigeria is from the north, south or even ghana; all we want is progress, success and development of our dear nation!
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2010
IBB has been humbled and demystified. He still doesn't want to accept this.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Homonide: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2010
Yes, he's confused. But i think he's more desperate than confused now. We knew all along that he was going to run from PDP if he doesn't get the ticket as the 'convenient candidate', he's just looking for an excuse and CLAWING AT STRAWS!

Just like i said yesterday, IBB is too predictable these days. His wits have really deserted him.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by 1025: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
@beaf and co,
nigerians are not interested on who and who are confused now rather we are interested in who stole the ddc machines.
the last time inec machines got lost like this, they were found in late adedibu's house and we knew adedibu to be a friend to the president then.
please i beg u in God's name, tell ur brother(joe) to bring out those ddc machines as that can only dent his image.
it is not a good thing for nigerians to start thinking that we have another president that is a thief like obasanjo who stole a siezed ship and inec machines.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^1025.

Please engage your brain more often. What you put up there can only come from someone with a mal-functioning brain.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by chosen6(f): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2010
1025:

@beaf and co,
nigerians are not interested on who and who are confused now rather we are interested in who stole the ddc machines.
the last time inec machines got lost like this, they were found in late adedibu's house and we knew adedibu to be a friend to the president then.
please i beg u in God's name, tell your brother(joe) to bring out those ddc machines as that can only dent his image.
it is not a good thing for nigerians to start thinking that we have another president that is a thief like obasanjo who stole a siezed ship and inec machines.

I DEY LAUGH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by namdo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
na old age dey worry IBB. He is closer to  ;Dabis.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Meldrick(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2010
ilugunboy:

^^^1025.

Please engage your brain more often. What you put up there can only come from someone with a mal-functioning brain.

seconded.

You are very correct.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by tunyus(m): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2010
ilugunboy:

^^^1025.

haha, dis one na knockout oo.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by sofymoore(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
i just babastupid would av been the best for his name. those times are over when he thinks he can eat is cake and have it. he should just quit patapata.
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by Solozzo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
zoning is only an issue for PDP Other parties are there to choose from
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by bisiaet: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
[b
]nigerians are not interested on who and who are confused now rather we are interested in who stole the ddc machines.
please i beg u in God's name, tell your brother(joe) to bring out those ddc machines as that can only dent his image.
it is not a good thing for nigerians to start thinking that we have another president that is a thief like obasanjo who stole a siezed ship and inec machines
[/b]

Bros where does missing ddc machine in Lagos now become something GEj head must be ask for? please let us not join issue here. DDC machine missed in Lagos and Gej in abuja is the one to question for it, nja na wetin? Pls bro take it easy ooo biko life no be like dat oo, lets put our thinking straight sometime ehn. No offense !
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by jonnex: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
I ADVISE IBB TO GO AND REST IN PEACE smiley angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by nethacker(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2010
IBB nvr tire? shocked shocked
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by apoti(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2010
In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teacher told us that we are the leaders of tomorrow.
25 years later this beast IBB, still wants to become president, is it that tomorrow has not come or what?

I wonder why they didn't give him apple alongside with abacha

RIP IBB!
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by sley4life(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2010
IBB is really confused. He should take a break
Re: IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan by donobi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2010
Ibb retire before i use the gods of our land cause u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Reasons I Will Not Vote For Buhari / Northern Leaders To FG: Demilitarise The North Now / Here Is What Ayo Oritsejafor's Boys Are Doing In B'haram Controlled Territories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.