Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,135 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) (1006 Views)

Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Governor Seyi says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road will be reconstructed as he visits for on the spot assessment. Kudos to Oyo state governor, Seyi makinde. kudos to GSM for this efforts in lifting the burden from the people plying that road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIr-5r4wpGM

1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
seyi e da in Ibadan people's voice.
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
More

Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by saheedbadmus(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
dis pictures get as he be o
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by solmusdesigns: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
cool

Audio Governor... still waiting for him to turn Video Governor (Perhaps when he commisions something tangible like the Fire truck he went to Turkey for)

Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
That was Akala's Main project in Ibadan during his days

The Akala Expressway was a way of under cutting the MKO abiola way and reducing travel time from Lagos to get to Ibadan /Abeokuta express way.

Sadly he never finished it and it was abandoned by Ajimobi for eight years.

Perhaps Seyi feels the obligation to finish the project as it was a PDP project.

Meanwhile, he should also consider finishing the Idishin/Iletuntun/Elenusoso road/Ido road

The road has already been tarred to Alafara junction and there's merely only 6km to 5km left.

This road would become a very important transit road as soon as the Lagos/Ibadan railroad becomes operational.

We wish him the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by solmusdesigns: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
That was Akala Main project in Ibadan during his days

The Akala Expressway was a way of under cutting the MKO abiola way and reducing travel time from Lagos to get to Ibadan /Abeokuta express way.

Sadly he never finished and it was abandoned by Ajimobi for eight years.

Perhaps Seyi feels the obligation to finish as it was a PDP project.

Meanwhile, he should also consider finishing the Idishin/Iletuntun/Elenusoso road / Ido road

The road has already been tarred to Alafara junction and it has only a mere 6km to 5km left.

This road would be become very important as soon as the Lagos/Ibadan railroad becomes operational.

We wish him the best of luck.

Akala and Ajimobi both tried finishing it , but a particular church took them to court over right of way and land ownership, Ajimobi apealed the case and lost and they even offered the white garment church compensation which they rejected, as the White Garment church has strong connection in Abuja
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Akala and Ajimobi both tried finishing it , but a particular church took them to court over right of way and land ownership, Ajimobi apealed the case and lost and they even offered the white garment church compensation which they rejected, as the White Garment church has strong connection in Abuja
Really, I kept wondering why Ajimobi never completed the Bembo areas of the express road for years.

Because the kilometres shouldn't be that much from Bembo to Apata.

Anyways, I pray Makinde complete the Idishin Jericho / Elenusoso road soon
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by DaBullIT(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Despite the fact that this was a project that already existed and the funds looted

I am of the strong opinion that sitting Governors should not build garages or car park for any unions

If any governor does x then know for sure that governor used them during election

Where the fucccck does all the union dues go to? One union chairman took his whole family outside Nigeria to go and school

Another one had his wife launch àbi commission a 200M house

There's to much money in road transport union already they should be able to build their own parks

Unless if the vehicles are state owned or state run
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by solmusdesigns: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaBullIT:
Despite the fact that this was a project that already existed and the funds looted

I am of the strong opinion that sitting Governors should not build garages or car park for any unions

If any governor does x then know for sure that governor used them during election

Where the fucccck does all the union dues go to? One union chairman took his whole family outside Nigeria to go and school

There's to much money in road transport union already they should be able to build their own parks

grin grin grin

"New-Garage" in that context refers to an entire neighborhood.. it got the name "New-Garage" when former Governor Built an ultra modern park for them...
It similar to New-York, New-Mexico, New-Bodija, New-Jersey or New GRA in portharcout

PS: Delay in the completion of the road isnt related to Fund Looting, but Legal tussle
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 5:14am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

grin grin grin

"New-Garage" in that context refers to an entire neighborhood.. it got the name "New-Garage" when former Governor Built an ultra modern park for them...
It similar to New-York, New-Mexico, New-Bodija, New-Jersey or New GRA in portharcout

PS: Delay in the completion of the road isnt related to Fund Looting, but Legal tussle
lol really. So what stop ajimobi from not doing that road for 8 years he spent in office.
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 5:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Really, I kept wondering why Ajimobi never completed the Bembo areas of the express road for years.

Because the kilometres shouldn't be that much from Bembo to Apata.

Anyways, I pray Makinde complete the Idishin Jericho / Elenusoso road soon
Amen.
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 5:22am On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:

you are very right
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by money121(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Keep it up
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Jan 25, 2020
I am ?

Thank you o

some people always tell me i no get sense

press9jatv:
you are very right
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 6:50am On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
I am ?

Thank you o

some people always tell me i no get sense

don't mind them, they are just empty chest beaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by helinues: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2020
GSM is doing wonderfully in Oyo state but I am having problems with his media paparazi.. Looking more like samo samo

Umahi is doing wonderfully as well in Ebonyi with less media noise
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by solmusdesigns: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2020
press9jatv:
lol really. So what stop ajimobi from not doing that road for 8 years he spent in office.

Court cases and litigation
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by press9jatv: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Court cases and litigation
for good 8 years, he didn't do it. I guess Ajimobi government didn't have no excuse to make on that project .
Re: Governor Seyi Says New Garage, Abeokuta Ibadan Road Will Be Reconstructed(video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2020
He says it will be reconstructed, best believe it will be reconstructed.

I can't believe I am saying this about a Nigerian politician. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch Sen. Rochas Speak In Favour Of Igbos But This Happened / Violence: Export Of The North To Southern Nigeria - Basil Okoh / I’ll Shock Imo With Great Achievements In One Year – Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.