Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Behold The Seer Who Saw The Coming Of Coronavirus, Reoccurrence Of Lassa Fever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold The Seer Who Saw The Coming Of Coronavirus, Reoccurrence Of Lassa Fever (336 Views)

Mugo Wa Kibiru The Kikuyu Seer Who Predicted The Coming Of The White Man / The False Prophet: The Seer Who Predicted The Death Of TB Joshua, Shekau... / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Seer Who Saw The Coming Of Coronavirus, Reoccurrence Of Lassa Fever by Omonaijablog: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Founder and leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, a church based in Lagos, Nigeria, Primate Elijah Ayodele, is a Prophet who does not celebrate the fulfillment of his prophecies.

He once said, "I leave those who are following my prophecies to make their judgments. I'm not a man who will go about shouting on fulfilled prophecies."

At the beginning of every year, Primate Ayodele do release a prophetic book called, "Warnings to the nations". It a compendium of timely prophecies for the year under review.

I have been following and paying close attention to the prophecies from the book since its release mid last year and presently, his prophecy on health issues has come to pass.

Read more...

http:///s3667ba78200124en_ng

Download Now
https:///share

Re: Behold The Seer Who Saw The Coming Of Coronavirus, Reoccurrence Of Lassa Fever by adedejisy: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
May God forgive the world....I dedicate this comment to my late wife

(1) (Reply)

Iranians Surrender To JESUS CHRIST And Secretly Get Baptized ( Video) / The Coronavirus Predicted In The Bible? Yes / Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.