Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water (336 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Check Out 10 Prominent And Influential Igbo Muslims In Nigeria / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Oshoboy01: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Primate Ayodele Declares 10,000 Free Bottles Of Anointing Oil For Coronavirus Cure

‘’This water and anointing oil can kill and heal coronavirus. We foretold the coming of this virus. This can be a quarantine and for those who have it, it is not costing any dollar. If you come to Nigeria, come to this church, they can put you through how to use it, try it, test it, you will be healed, this is authentic from Heaven."

These were the words of popular Nigerian Prophet, Primate Ayodele Elijah Babatunde, the founder and leader of INRI Evangelical Ministry, Oke Afa, Isolo, Lagos

Primate Ayodele who has always been in the news for all his accurate prophecies said, "I will give you this anointing oil, take it anywhere the virus is, this is the only thing that can stop Coronavirus in the world, it costs nothing, this is enough to take care of Coronavirus, I am not asking of anything from you, just come to Oke-afa, Isolo, Lagos Nigeria".

The soothsayer also said he appreciated whatever the government has said but said that it is more than that, saying people need more prayers. "Let few people come to church, let them keep praying, we will regulate the crowd but the fact is, it is more spiritual than medicinal. No doctor has any solution, one solution i know is the INRI Water and the Anointing Oil, its free of charge’’

It would be recalled that in March 2019, Primate Elijah Ayodele predicted the coming of a deadly virus in his annual book of prophecy titled 'Warnings ToThe Nations' (Pg 193)

In his words, "There will be natural disaster in various region of the world, I forsee outbreak of diseases that will be an epidemic status, killings and attacked, world leaders will be troubled. Countries like china, America, UK will be looking for solution for such epidemic disaster.’’ He rightly predicted.

In October 2019, He stated during a live service in his church that God spoke to him that we should pray against a disease coming from China. God said we should pray for seven days to prevent the disease he said then but, the world is battling coronavirus pandemic now and he has said the only solution now is the anointing oil and water that will cost nothing.

Also, God revealed the solution to him, which is the anointed water and oil which he says he is ready to give 10,000 of it to all affected countries.

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Factfinder1(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Instead of sanitizer and face mask and hand gloves..who do us like this
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Blakjewelry(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2020
But the chairman know where the convid patients are, why not go deliver the stuff by himself. BTW I know the next batch will be like 10k for 1
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Nwodosis(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2020
We prefer sanitizer now!
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 22, 2020
Is this a joke?
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Very good gesture. I hope he also donates coffins when they're all dead.
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by back2sender: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=veeshock post=87654905]Is this a joke?[/quote
This Prophet is a Criminal
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by helinues: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin

My people are perishing......
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Primate Ayodele To Give Out 10,000 Bottles Of Anointing Oil, Water by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020
scammer

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join Illuminati Worldwide-whatsapp +4915216890041 / Which Translation Do U Understand Easily Or The Best? / Survival Of The Holy/Righteous or fittest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.