Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Men, Is This True? (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Is This True? (pix) (2323 Views)

Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 8:50am On Mar 27
COMRADES, I was online reading news, boom! I came across this jaw dropping piece of information. I believe this is one of the reasons why men die early. I also believe that this is one of the reasons why men don't perform their duties with their loved wives on bed in the night.

COMRADES, please tell me, how can man gets himself alright with this very low level of joy in a day? Please, women always appreciate your husbands no matter what, make him as happy as yourself. Even our Nigerian girls too, try to make it a habit making your guy happy because we men, whether as married or as bachelors, are passing through a lot!

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by vonlogon: 8:57am On Mar 27
I don't think so, it should depend on circumstances, if you are around people or in an environment you like, you'll smile a lot more than 80 times per hour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by dawnomike(m): 9:27am On Mar 27
Melagros:
COMRADES, I was online reading news, boom! I came across this jaw dropping piece of information. I believe this is one of the reasons why men die early. I also believe that this is one of the reasons why men don't perform their duties with their loved wives on bed in the night.

COMRADES, please tell me, how can man gets himself alright with this very low level of joy in a day? Please, women always appreciate your husbands no matter what, make him as happy as yourself. Even our Nigerian girls too, try to make it a habit making your guy happy because we men, whether as married or as bachelors, are passing through a lot!
I smile way more than 8 times a day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:28am On Mar 27
vonlogon:
I don't think so, it should depend on circumstances, if you are around people or in an environment you like, you'll smile a lot more than 80 times per hour.
The question is, as an average man, would you find yourself in such circumstances or environments oftentimes? The answer is no!
Such circumstances or environments come once in a blue moon, but babies are always in such circumstances because they don't have any bill to pay grin

4 Likes

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Solofresh2: 9:36am On Mar 27
Dey play. I smile more than your baby a day and I live my life with comfort, no girlfriend wahala.I have girlfriends and I am not in a serious relationship with any of them and they are aware of that. Even if I get married,my pleasure will always be priceless. I can't trade my pleasure for anyone.Not even my kids talkless of their mother
Men do more than themselves sometimes.You will see a man who hardly lives well getting married and giving birth to five, six,seven kids.A young man who is supposed to spend more on himself for a better life spending on a girl that might later use and dump him for one old Alhaji .Then they will start attempting suicide threat after heartbreak.
As a man have some self value and worth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by CaptalnMitch: 12:53pm On Mar 27
Women don't go through stress too get money or food. They are good beggers
But men on the other hand have to work hard and harder to have anything. No one will give you a thing for free as a man. It's the work load and stress me go through that kills them

10 Likes

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Kelklein(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27
Omo this thing na tru o.. since morning I never even smile once..

For street..?! Wetin wan make you smile 🤨

5 Likes

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Kelklein(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by BigDawsNet: 5:17pm On Mar 27
It's true... but we naturally have men with smilingly faces... if you hav every met these people... they smile in all circumstances...

It's not like they are always happy... but dia brain control them to always smile whenever they are in conversation with someone...

2 Likes

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by BeautifulCloud: 5:22pm On Mar 27
Death is a normal process no matter how long.
There is no award for the person who lived more than 90 because even you sef go Don taya
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27
Kelklein:
Omo this thing ma tru o.. since morning I never ever smile once..

For street..?! Wetin wam make you smile 🤨

That must be because you think and worry a lot. cheesy
Free your mind of worries.

Why can't people just not worry?

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:39pm On Mar 27
If nah to laff/smile nah small thing be dat. I say, I no know whether I get penis again except when I have my early morning erections. This tinubulation don really drain my testosterone level finish.🤔

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Anunakeeh: 5:51pm On Mar 27
mariahAngel:

That must be because you think and worry a lot. cheesy
Free your mind of worries.

Why can't people just not worry?

You see wetin dem dey talk about the vagaina peoplegrin

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by JOACHINpedro: 6:40pm On Mar 27
I dey smile jareh, why will I allow worry kill me

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Astra101: 8:40pm On Mar 27
Melagros:

My immediate younger brother was a crietor! I've never seen any baby till date that cried like him, alas he's a father cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by vonlogon: 10:04pm On Mar 27
Melagros:

The question is, as an average man, would you find yourself in such circumstances or environments oftentimes? The answer is no!
Such circumstances or environments come once in a blue moon, but babies are always in such circumstances because they don't have any bill to pay grin

I agree, but for me bills are out of the things that turns my smile on its head, I'm used to it by now, but then no doubt that men smile far less than women and babies but some women are feeling the heat o.

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by chiiraq802(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27
As in make I just dey. dey smile Wida!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27
Astra101:

My immediate younger brother was a crietor! I've never seen any baby till date that cried like him, alas he's a father cheesy
Hmmmmm grin
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by wunmi590(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27

Even the little 8times, I no dey laugh again, Tinubu don seize am

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27
LIVINGICONREBOR:
If nah to laff/smile nah small thing be dat. I say, I no know whether I get penis again except when I have my early morning erections. This tinubulation don really drain my testosterone level finish.🤔
Bro your own too much abeg grin grin grin
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27
wunmi590:

Even the little 8times, I no dey laugh again, Tinubu don seize am
Abeg make una no kill me here with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Omoawoke: 11:18pm On Mar 27
Of course the statistics is false, but men smile less than women on the average
As a man, you can’t be giggling about like babe

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Mar 28
What is the source of this statistics? You mean to say this made sense to you?
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29
1Sharon:
What is the source of this statistics? You mean to say this made sense to you?
Typical Nairalander, so no other platforms for researchs apart from nairaland, is nairaland even a platform for research in the first place? Try to visit other sites in order to widen your horizon, your source of information should not remain on nairaland alone
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by 1Sharon(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29
Melagros:

Typical Nairalander, so no other platforms for researchs apart from nairaland, is nairaland even a platform for research in the first place? Try to visit other sites in order to widen your horizon, your source of information should not remain on nairaland alone

Are you okay? So what was your point of posting that here then?
Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Myrepublic(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29
Smile Jesus loves you..

1 Like

Re: Men, Is This True? (pix) by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29
1Sharon:

Are you okay? So what was your point of posting that here then?
The point of posting it here is for nairaland based researchers to go beyond nairaland in their research

(1) (Reply)

Would You Share A Common Purse With Your Wife/Husband? / The Best Creche/pre-nursery In Ajah/lekki Area / Help! What Do I Get For My Wife's 30th Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.