Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers (392 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers by ipreach: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser and rumoured gay man, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky who was earlier today rumoured to have been arrested by men of Nigeria Security has come out to say no one arrested or collected her car.

Bobrisky in the post shared on her Instagram page blast bloggers to always get their fact right before publishing.

In the post she said;
"Bloggers repeat after me... Always get your gist right... no soldiers arrested me or collected my cars."
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tk7ulJxZipjAsVHg8wRHTHY3Dj2ud3D-fjt80/?igshid=2bn3t96z3ahz

See what she shared:

https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/bobrisky-refuses-her-alleged-arrest-by.html

Re: Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers by Enwhen(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
This man self , after we don't forget am

He go just go pay bloggers to write nonsense about him...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers by officialfestus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin
Enwhen:
This man self , after we don't forget am

He go just go pay bloggers to write nonsense about him...

Re: Bobrisky refutes reports that she was arrested by Soldiers by Abfinest007(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
ok they on eir way to arrest u

(1) (Reply)

"Davido May Not Marry Chioma Again" - Investigative Blogger Kemi Olunloyo Reveal / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels To Propose To A Woman Is A Fool (Video) / Coronavirus Forced Me To Adjust My Birthday Programme – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.