Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage (897 Views)

Woman Sold Her 18-Month-Old Baby ₦600,000 To Pay Bank Loan In Ogun / We Drugged Her Yoghurt, Stabbed Her To Death And Sold Her Baby — Murder Suspects / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by naaija: 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Widow Cries to Nigerians For Help Against Diamond Bank

A woman was recorded on video lamenting on perceived maltreatment by Access Bank, Ajao estate. The woman who also identified being a widow with 3 kids stood by the refereed property cried that she already serviced the loan up to 23.5 million out of 25 million only to be told that the property has been sold without information or prior notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRyPradyZjY

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
I fear loan
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Simplyleo: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Madam, I sympathise with you.

But you can only beg for leniency as terms and conditions of your late husband's transaction with the bank are clearly spelt out in the agreement document and you have a copy.

Your ignorance of the content of the document, which your late husband willingly agreed and signed, is never an excuse. Also, whipping up sentiment on social media or any other news outlet won't change anything.

As I said above, try settling this case amicably with the bank top management, otherwise, your 23.5m is as good as gone. That is one of the inhuman faces of any formal financial transactions. undecided
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by donstan18: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mouth wey dem use borrow no be the same mouth wey dem dey take pay.
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by sLentlover7778(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
After paying 60million to naira marley..they can't forget ordinary 2.5million..

Access bank has no manners... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Emotional Energy Vampirism or what?

This world is own by Corporations. And Businesses have no emotion.

Your husband collected a Loan of 25M on the property, and you have paid 23.5M, but you have not told us the Interest accruing on the loan amount as well as the duration so we can calculate the compounded interest based on accurate statistics.

The interest plus capital may have gone so high that it becomes unwise to continue paying.

Most people take loan and use the money unwisely without knowing that Corporations have no emotion.

What do you want me to do mam?

1 Like

Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wetin Marilyn Munroe no go see for Access Bank Retail office
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Kpilo101: 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Make una pity widow na.
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by uvie66: 12:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Madam, I sympathise with you.

But you can only beg for leniency as terms and conditions of your late husband's transaction with the bank are clearly spelt out in the agreement document and you have a copy.

Your ignorance of the content of the document, which your late husband willingly agreed and signed, is never an excuse. Also, whipping up sentiment on social media or any other news outlet won't change anything.

As I said above, try settling this case amicably with the bank top management, otherwise, your 23.5m is as good as gone. That is one of the inhuman faces of any formal financial transactions. undecided
what nonsense are you talking about? are privy to the the terms and conditions of the loan agreement between her late husband and the bank ? according to the the woman if has been servicing the loan then the do not have the right to sell the property. On the face of it anyway, a mortgage is usually secured on a property, if the mortgagor fails to service the mortgage then the mortgagee can sell the property
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Simplyleo: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2020
uvie66:
what nonsense are you talking about? are privy to the the terms and conditions of the loan agreement between her late husband and the bank ? according to the the woman if has been servicing the loan then the do not have the right to sell the property. On the face of it anyway, a mortgage is usually secured on a property, if the mortgagor fails to service the mortgage then the mortgagee can sell the property
So, in the end, what's your point?

Or you just feel like quoting me so I notice you?
Re: Widow Claim Access Bank Sold Her House After Paying 23.5M Out Of 25M Mortgage by Bola146(f): 4:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Kpilo101:
Make una pity widow na.
Abi oo, I just pity the woman sad

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Arrested Over Failed Attack On Living Faith Church Kaduna (pix) / Police Men Involved In A Fatal Accident On Airport Road Akure(graphic Pics) / Stop Using Pos Stand Outside Any Corporate Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.