Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured (33598 Views)

Massive 4.8 Earthquake Hits New York / Magnitude 6.3 Earthquake Hits Afghanistan. 2000 Killed, Many Injured / M6.8-earthquake Hits Sichuan Province, China. 46 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Zooposki(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
People of GOD... The Signs of The Sky Cracking open are On High level..

I Hear The Trump Peace Plan Will be Released before the End of the Month...

Everything is falling Place...

Live Ready my Brethren..

Like play! Like play ! This our Sky will crack open and JESUS CHRIST will appear to take Jos own away..

Don't mess yourself up!
Enough of sin and Joking..

Embrace JESUS CHRIST
Accept JESUS CHRIST This Moment

No sky is cracking open, no Jesus is coming down, no rapture is occurring and no one is going to heaven.
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by ExAngel007(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Woe
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Originalsly: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm..... this one seems like a real earthquake.... shakings in nearby countries.... fear of aftershocks. Earthquake in Puerto Rico... aftershocks for days after. Earthquake in Iran?... one big shake and that's it?... period?
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by sheller(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
Nigeria is indeed a God's chosen country but devil took over our politics
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by urahara(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
lonelydora:
...And when you see these signs (Coronavirus, HIV, Earthquake, etc.) know ye that the time is near. Make una repent ooo.

May God help us.

Bro since before Jesus great grandfather was born , all these things have been happening.
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
phransix2:
Signs that we are in the last days...

Mathew 24:7
Same thing they said 50 years ago
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Rapmoney(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
phransix2:
Signs that we are in the last days...

Mathew 24:7

Typical African mentality. Natural disasters have been happening since time immemorial even when your forefathers weren't born.
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by MrPresident1: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
End time sign
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
LosC:
The only good thing about Nigeria is that we don't experience natural disasters like other countries and seconly, God has sustained us till date.

Trust me, you have it have it far worse than those countries... The average Nigerian survives on less than 1 Dollar a day... that is not living sir, that is walking dead!!!
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by delunj(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seunaj05:
War, rumors of war, disaster and calamites, outbreaks of diseases. This century looks like the one that will bring the world to an halt. I believe say na nuclear bomb go later end this world.
Looks like Iran will eventually be able to develop its nuclear weapon, then US will strike, and then Iran will bring out its nuclear weapons and scatter US and then Israel will retaliate, and then Russia and North Korea will follow and then Germany will follow and then France and so on. In the end, we'll now be left with the primitive Africa and the world will reset again.

Iran can never build nuclear weapon that can reach America. They don't have the knowledge and they don't have the scientists to do so. you people should stop hyping Iran because you will kill them before their time. it was enough hype that made them shoot down their departed plane from the sky without any measures or so. Till now, they are begging America to send some representatives to help investigate the black box of the Boeing plane. stop hyping mad people because you will only Succeed in making them more mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by topshotnista(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
May God help us
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by 12345baba(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seunaj05:
War, rumors of war, disaster and calamites, outbreaks of diseases. This century looks like the one that will bring the world to an halt. I believe say na nuclear bomb go later end this world.
Looks like Iran will eventually be able to develop its nuclear weapon, then US will strike, and then Iran will bring out its nuclear weapons and scatter US and then Israel will retaliate, and then Russia and North Korea will follow and then Germany will follow and then France and so on. In the end, we'll now be left with the primitive Africa and the world will reset again.
this ur action film go sweet o. When will it hit the cinema?
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Isoduwa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gone too soon
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Live Ready my Brethren..

Like play! Like play ! This our Sky will crack open and JESUS CHRIST will appear to take Jos own away..

Don't mess yourself up!

Embrace JESUS CHRIST

Is your God going to destroy only earth or the universe?

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Hakeem247: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
If to say na for Naija now, u for don hear say na Benin witch dey pound people heads wey them eat remain for Christmas na im cause am, small earth tremors wey happened for some part of Kaduna last time, come see as them just turn the thing and associate am to witch craft. Thank God say I go nite school small, I for dey among the uninformed people wey for dey mumu take agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by tartar9(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
delunj:

Iran can never build nuclear weapon that can reach America. They don't have the knowledge and they don't have the scientists to do so. you people should stop hyping Iran because you will kill them before their time. it was enough hype that made them shoot down their departed plane from the sky without any measures or so. Till now, they are begging America to send some representatives to help investigate the black box of the Boeing plane. stop hyping mad people because you will only Succeed in making them more mad.
...but ordinary Pakistan could do it
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by delunj(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
tartar9:

...but ordinary Pakistan could do it

Pakistan have a lot of American expatriates over there supervising their work. Pakistan is an American Allies county OK. again, I didn't say Iran can't build Nuclear weapon just that, they can never build one that can reach America OK.
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Righteousness89:

Live Ready my Brethren..

Don't mess yourself up!

Embrace JESUS CHRIST

sad
I keep having dreams of rapture. The end is unimaginable. It was as if it was real I felt the pains and terror.

Both why do I still struggle to follow and let go all my past?

I am free in Jesus name Amen.

Jesus is coming
The day is more nearer than you think.

All the hustle and wealth we all acquire are vanity.
I am a Christian but I love the Muslim culture about burial that alone will wake our sense and see the reality. Be you Senator or president and the poor is same way home.

If you can't take the pains inflicted on you here on earth then my people you no go fit stand tribulations o.

Jesus don take the whole pain for you and me.

Which love pass this one. Holy spirit please take over the atmosphere all over Nigeria and the world to awake all sleeping Christian Giant and Soldiers for Christ to stand firm with the armor of God fulfilling destinies for Jehovah's, Yahweh, Rock of Ages, The I Am that I am Glory, Destroying the powers of the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name Amen.

I set my Brother's and sisters all over Nigeria and our world free from every Curse and Captivity of Sin and Lust of the flesh in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

Go and Sin no more
Lord let thy Kingdom come and thy will be done on earth.

Run for your Life.
Antichrist don land already.
Jesus Saves.
God Bless planet Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Liposure: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
I pray 4 d departed. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by phransix2: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Rapmoney:

Typical African mentality. Natural disasters have been happening since time immemorial even when your forefathers weren't born.

And God has been existence even before ur fore fore fathers
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by SamOyovwi: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Not anywhere
princemillla:
Natural disasters knows no destination. It can struck anywhere. May Almighty spare us from unforseen errors
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Ustec: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Street light still dey work,
Ordinary breeze for here, everywhere go don turn to darkness.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by brownlord: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
LosC:
The only good thing about Nigeria is that we don't experience natural disasters like other countries and seconly, God has sustained us till date.

Which disaster is worse than Buhari, APC, PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by shola07(f): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
accept Christ today, tomorrow might be too late
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Eva165: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Africans refused to know they are the best among the human race...only that they are being punished with bad leadership. Being in my house now in Ankara suffering of code..right now weather is 4 degree Celsius..its well

Contacts us for your Turkish quality products,ranging from fashion products, security doors and furniture at affordable prices
Watsap us on +905318659704
Visit evrine-quality.ecwid.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm. Pastor adeboye's prediction for the year coming to pass gradually. The Coronavirus is another proof. Eniba gba wolii gbo, a jere wolii. He even said such occurrences would be worse thos year than it has been in recent times. May God shower His mercies upon us
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Eva165:
Africans refused to know they are the best among the human race...only that they are being punished with bad leadership. Being in my house now in Ankara suffering of code..right now weather is 4 degree Celsius..its well

Contacts us for your Turkish quality products,ranging from fashion products, security doors and furniture at affordable prices
Watsap us on +905318659704
Visit evrine-quality.ecwid.com
Exactly. Nigerians especially are ingrate. Our leaders are the cause of the man-made disasters happening amongst us
Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dataanallysst:
As a data analyst I can find some fault in this statistics
find it, but we are not paying u o

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
The signs of the end time are here.
The Bible is so clear about this: wars, rumors of war , father rising against son and vice versa, kingdom against kingdom , earthquake etc

What else do we need before we believe that these are signs of the end.

The coming of Jesus us imminent and is so so close.
Do well to be prepared for him.
Accept Jesus as your lord and savior today.

Remember a day is like a thousand years before God.
Don’t get fooled that he can't come again.
Jesus will not lie about this.

You only need to accept him that’s all.

This might be the only chance you have. Don’t let it be a waste.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured by Masterpiece77: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Will our continental plates ever stop moving..

Kindly view my signature and contact me for your original sneakers and leather shoes at best prices. Delivery is free Nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Pennsylvania Judge Blocks State From Certifying Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.