Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Looking For Advise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Looking For Advise (229 Views)

Looking For Advise / Advise Me Pls,is Unibadan Admission Truly Free And Fair? / Ilaro Poly Gives Advise To All Candidates That Has Not Been Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Advise by taiwo92(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hallo nairalanders, please i need ur advise or suggestion. My junior sister registered for Jamb today but the email address she used initially for payment and all those remittta is not the same with the one she used for the main address, she was suppose to add (ss) at the back of the address. So confused as she is, I want to know if she was suppose to receive a mail after the completion of the registration, although a slip was given to her. Or should she register for another one because we are not sure the one the exam centre will come to?

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Application - Study In China 2020 / WAEC Withdraw Candidate Result: How Will You Feel If This Happened To Your Child / What Are The Main Reasons Why Students Are Told To Pick At Least 3 Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.