Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different (279 Views)

Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by lightblazingnow(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by Ladylite: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
lightblazingnow:
John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Am not getting your point.

1 Like

Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by lightblazingnow(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Only He came from the father God Almighty, after Adam died and began producing dead generations.

The father God Almighty sent forth his beloved son CHRIST JESUS to give you life. Have you received this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by sonmvayina(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why is Harry Potter different from any other London boy,?
Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by MuttleyLaff: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Ladylite:

lightblazingnow:
Only He came from the father God Almighty, after Adam died and began producing dead generations.

The father God Almighty sent forth his beloved son CHRIST JESUS to give you life. Have you received this
CHRIST, means, "anointed" as in meaning chosen to make everything that's impossible for humans to be connected with God to become possible

JESUS, means, "Saviour" as in meaning, save humans from destruction in addition to death, with the aim to give them the gift of eternal life.

So, the Father, God Almighty, sent forth Himself, as in meaning, incarnated Himself, through the person of His begotten/beloved Son, to DIY carry out and accomplish reproducing life and not dead generations
Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by MuttleyLaff: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2020
sonmvayina:
Why is Harry Potter different from any other London boy?
Why Harry Potter is different from any other London boy is because any other London boy dont fly by on a broomstick nor turn people or themselves into animals.

1 Like

Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Directly or indirectly we all came from God and we would return to Him.
Re: Why CHRIST JESUS Is Different by lightblazingnow(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

CHRIST, means, "anointed" as in meaning chosen to make everything that's impossible for humans to be connected with God to become possible

JESUS, means, "Saviour" as in meaning, save humans from destruction in addition to death, with the aim to give them the gift of eternal life.

So, the Father, God Almighty, sent forth Himself, as in meaning, incarnated Himself, through the person of His begotten/beloved Son, to DIY carry out and accomplish reproducing life and not dead generations

Merry

(1) (Reply)

What’s In Your Hand? By Pastor Chris. / Born Again Or Vigilante With Juju, Who Should The Church Employ As A Night Guard / Prophecy On Assemblies Of God Church Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.