Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources (53988 Views)

UAE Imposes Visa Ban On Nigerians, Rejects Applications / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Iconic007: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
“A third party company currently holds Nigeria’s passport database and this is considered a hang-up by the Americans who would be more comfortable with a better information flow between Nigeria and Interpol,” a diplomatic official told TheCable.

So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Malo will make sure they ban Nigeria from every Boko Country grin Sai Baba! Person wey vote for malu, no be nama dey hungry am?

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Neoteny(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Racoon:
Fanatic islamic terrorism must be one of them.US does not joke with that one.

It's not about terrorism, you clown.

It's actually you people's propensities for overstaying your visas, ipob crimes, and citizenship babies, whereby you all flock to the US to born your bastards so they can by fire by force become citizens.

7 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by NaijadrivaCars: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Study4life: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-why-us-is-mulling-visa-ban-on-nigeria-by-diplomatic-sources

This your information is not correct because the major reason that was given is because 15% of Nigerians overstayed during their visit to USA ( people that traveled with business and tourist visas) since 2018...
So if they are implementing restrictions on immigrants visa ( that has nothing to do with the visa overstaying) while business and tourist visa( that has something to do with visa overstaying) are not affected, does this ur article make any sense?

4 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Realtalk20: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2020
fairfora:
Didn't they say there would be consequences for the federal government rudeness to the rule of law, continued and unlawful detention of people, despite the court rulings that a bail he granted? The DSS invasion during the proceedings can only happen in a banana republic or zoo by animals. Only animals would enter anywhere unlawfully. Are we all not aware of these? It's not a surprise to me at all.

You didn't read the article did you ?

2 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Realtalk20: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:
USA will do so tey they will stepped on many countries toes, those countries will renegate against usa and relegate them in the top world country .

Even if you over eat, you go purge

This is the most nonsense could moment I have read in 2020

Wow to be capable of such trash is a feat in itself
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Realtalk20: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
SokizzRaven:
Why does this Monkey detest Nigerians so much?
[/s]
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Patrioticman007(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Cool.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Doctee: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Visa wey them go take they beg us laslas

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by feguson123: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2020
The united states has more to loss by implementing visa to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by michoim(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2020
IPOB agents/ PDP always twisting information against PMB government, and yet never succeeding but always put to shame at the end of the day...

3 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by nelsonoba: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:
USA will do so tey they will stepped on many countries toes, those countries will renegate against usa and relegate them in the top world country .

Even if you over eat, you go purge

Looks like you don't live on this planet o. So you think most of the countries working together with the US are doing so because they love to play second fiddle to the US?? In case you don't know, the US is number one in the world by far, and if you choose not to work with them, you will only be damaging your own country. They don't have a choice but to cooperate with the US. The US economy also is larger than all the economies of Europe combined, so understand it that there is nothing like them ganging up against US and succeeding. There is a reason the US refer to themselves as God's own country, as against most of Europe where majority don't believe in God

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by clive2u(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2020
EdidemLord:
It's a welcome development.. I wish other countries can promulgate and implement it as well..you can't mess up the shit hole and run to enjoy your self abroad..if Nigeria is good no one will want to run away
I still will

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by NGRsenate: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Let them ban Nigeria.

Which dirty lack of information flow? Asif they’ll share sensitive information with us.

They always want to get their way but will spit poison when someone else tries to get his way.

Let them work with the info they’re getting. Thank God their world influence in slowly declining. Bullies.

4 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by IpobAntidote: 11:55am On Jan 25, 2020
personal59:

you need sense including the one called common sense

read, understand and digest before you comment and peradventure you miss one out of the three links get a student to interpret for you

still don't understand why some of you derive joy when there is negative news about Nigeria
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Boyooosa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
So , in your heart of hearts , genius of all genius minds

You are saying USA introduced restriction on Nigerian Citizens who are the victims of ''DSS excesses , Judiciary's madness and Nigerian Government's rudeness instead of Nigerian Politicians who are the perpetrators of this wickedness ?

You are too sensible but it's like 1 millionth of sensibility

Write-up clearly stated a “problematic” information flow between the Nigerian immigration and the International Police Organisation (Interpol) has made it difficult for the US to track critical data Simply PUT , Immigration service in ZOO is not providing information to the International Police Organization , this INFORMATION is what INTERPOL and / or US Embassies will use to profile Nigerian Travellers , In other words , USA wants the ZOO immigration to update their information on Nigerian citizens , which is a simple and normal ask

I am surprised at your conclusion , but since here's a zoo

I'd say Hello Monkey , son of a Giraffe

grin grin grin grin grin
God will bless and increase you.
You just helped me to air my response to that left thinking human being.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Mastakija(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gudun..... Gudun.... This is super story....

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by ogbonti: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
Doctee:

For your dream

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by RaptorX: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
The quicker they impose the travel ban the earlier everyone will sit up and face the challenges confronting the country. Canada should do likewise, the days of running away like cowards is about to be over.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by ogbonti: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Doctee:

Lol
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Unrated900(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
fairfora:
Didn't they say there would be consequences for the federal government rudeness to the rule of law, continued and unlawful detention of people, despite the court rulings that a bail he granted? The DSS invasion during the proceedings can only happen in a banana republic or zoo by animals. Only animals would enter anywhere unlawfully. Are we all not aware of these? It's not a surprise to me at all.

Don’t mind the dullard.his tenure has never favored Nigerians
I don’t know why people voted for him in the first place he has never achieve anything good during his years
Everywhere is war war war terrorist attacks and more
Well to those that voted,enjoy your next level
More next level loading

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by ORIJIN201(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
So , in your heart of hearts , genius of all genius minds

You are saying USA introduced restriction on Nigerian Citizens who are the victims of ''DSS excesses , Judiciary's madness and Nigerian Government's rudeness instead of Nigerian Politicians who are the perpetrators of this wickedness ?

You are too sensible but it's like 1 millionth of sensibility

Write-up clearly stated a “problematic” information flow between the Nigerian immigration and the International Police Organisation (Interpol) has made it difficult for the US to track critical data Simply PUT , Immigration service in ZOO is not providing information to the International Police Organization , this INFORMATION is what INTERPOL and / or US Embassies will use to profile Nigerian Travellers , In other words , USA wants the ZOO immigration to update their information on Nigerian citizens , which is a simple and normal ask

I am surprised at your conclusion , but since here's a zoo

I'd say Hello Monkey , son of a Giraffe

grin grin grin grin grin
People like you deserve to be locked up and not to be heard. You could have simply corrected him without all the insults. People such as you are actually suffering from low self esteem and self hate so the only way you can catch a break is by calling other people names.

2 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
fairfora:

Yes but why punish the whole country for the sins of our bad rulers.

It would have been fair if the US places ban on all Nigerian Politicians and their family members.

Now these corrupt people will continue to travel upandan with diplomatic passports while the people they govern are restricted. Its grossly unfair.

A times Trump doesn't think before acting just like his counterpart in Nigeria.

Total nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by hyperflex(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
So it’s because of yahoo boys cuz all these background information they want to have
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by shogsman(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
The country can actually do without them,In fact it will thrive,at least this ban would put an end to the thousands of unpatriotic youths that think the only way to make it is by running to an already made country.
I hope stricter bans would be imposed on us in the future.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by shogsman(m): 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
RaptorX:
The quicker they impose the travel ban the earlier everyone will sit up and face the challenges confronting the country. Canada should do likewise, the days of running away like cowards is about to be over.
You deserve a cold beer for this,I wish more countries will introducer stricter bans on Nigerians to curb this cowardice.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by shogsman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
clive2u:
I still will
Make it snappy please, sharing a nationality with unpatriotic folks like you is an embarrassment.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by bizhop01: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
I wish i can swap Donald Trump with Buhari,
i will be glad to give him 16 years in office.
Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Maski87: 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
I think we should ban americans from coming to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources by Cmanforall: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol.
And this third party is it Innovate, the one that handles international passport? the customer care sounds Indian, thought it's based in the US.

Who owns it sef?
FrLukas:
A third party company holds Nigeria's passport database.

Lol.

So that means the third party company can fvck shit up for Nigeria if they so wish?

Is this even a country at all?

I don't even know whether to laugh or cry.

cheesy cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.