Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere (1422 Views)

IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall / Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat / Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast With Ben Tv Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by Youmustlaugh1: 1:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2020
After the Nigerian civil ended in 1970, what war did Buhari go again before becoming a General.
Though Nnamdi Kanu talks too much, I won't be shocked to verify that as an ordinary 04 in where I serve, I may have seen combat more than some Generals of today in NA. Hehehe.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by solmusdesigns: 2:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Burutai was the Mutinational JTF comandaner in the boko haram war commanding multiple battalion from chad Nigeria and Cameroun, that also is a war, which one has Kanu witnessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by kettykings: 2:49am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Burutai was the Mutinational JTF comandaner in the boko haram war commanding multiple battalion from chad Nigeria and Cameroun, that also is a war, which one has Kanu witnessed

I think they are talking about a real war scenario not some illiterate militant or militia picking up ammunition and making fools of some people in uniform

6 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by Successdude(m): 5:49am On Jan 25, 2020
kettykings:

I think they are talking about a real war scenario not some illiterate militant or militia picking up ammunition and making fools of some people in uniform
hahaha ..... U wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by Difrent: 6:16am On Jan 25, 2020
kettykings:

how many real war situation has nigeria been apart from the Biafra war?
NONE
Only pecekeeping afforts
if this is the case then 98% of our slodiers have not seen real war situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by solmusdesigns: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2020
kettykings:

War is War, if we can call ragtag Ojukwu caricature Biafra Army Soldiers and we can call the conflict a Biafra Civil war and not a Biafra Suicide, then we can as well call Boko haram insurgency a full scale war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by DaBullIT(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2020
He witnessed speedy running / disappearance from ordinary phyton dance

My mind is telling me that clown has sneaked into Nigeria / his mules are planning to sneak him in

He believes he'd have human shields death of those who he can use to play the gallery

I am rarely wrong when my mind is set on something

solmusdesigns:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by helinues: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2020
Fugitive dilector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by solmusdesigns: 6:30am On Jan 25, 2020
DaBullIT:
He witnessed speedy running / disappearance from ordinary phyton dance

My mind is telling me that clown has sneaked into Nigeria / his mules are planning to sneak him in

He believes he'd have human shields death of those who he can use to play the gallery

I am rarely wrong when my mind is set on something

i really pray thats not true, his comming home would lead to death of many innocent but gullible teenage followers he has..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by DaBullIT(m): 6:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Trust me , he will so, many reasons for him to sneak into the country But Love for Blafla is not one of them

I think one of the reasons is the cheiftancy title and bragging rights about burying his parents, not entirely sure of the latter , but the first and some burial rituals are very germaine

solmusdesigns:

i really pray thats not true, his comming home would lead to death of many innocent but gullible teenage followers he has..

Those who helped him escape are the ones who will try to bring him in , if they succeed , Mumundi loves to show off , even if he doesn't, news will filter that he's around , His LiePodian zombies will want to ''USE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT to clean yansh'' they will want to brag that Israel and UK has warned buhari not to touch a single hair on Mumundi's head and most of all , the clown enjoys being worshipped , he'd want to make a public appearance for people to kiss his feets and hail him

that's when his sorrows will start and rightly so , it may lead to riot if his supporters try to shield him from getting arrested which ultimately will lead to deaths

IMO it's not worth it , but let's wait and see , 14th could be literally red day for LiePod and Armed Forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by adecz: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2020
Buhari is an expert in appointing
incompetent people.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by Vikingbowl: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere by kettykings: 9:02am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

War is War, if we can call ragtag Ojukwu caricature Biafra Army Soldiers and we can call the conflict a Biafra Civil war and not a Biafra Suicide, then we can as well call Boko haram insurgency a full scale war
This is a huge joke, if only you realized why Nigeria doesn't encourage teaching of history in school then you will realize that the damage of biafran military on the history of Nigeria cannot be amended, biafra destroyed 98% of the second division and annihilated more than 2/3 of the third division. Almost all the former military presidents are suffering from biafran wounds. Boko haram insurgency is a child's play and pales into insignificance compared to biafra.

Egypt,Syria, Soviet union, Britain,east Germany, Ireland, Cameroon, Sudan all got into biafra war and despite all this support to Nigeria biafra still dealt an incurable blow to the Nigerian military

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE / Magnus Oraka Apologizes To Asari Dokubo As He Quits IPOB, Claims IPOB Is The Pro / Edo2020: Students Blast Uniben Sug For Officially Endorsing A Candiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.