Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (38785 Views)

Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Coronavirus: China Builds Hospital In 10 Days (photos) / Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Arijude(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2020
Siberia01:
ends with I
you failed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Stevewonder004(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2020
calberian:
Better die your death jeje than get buried semi-alive in a collapsed building.

Thats not our main china for u.
I would have belived u if its Nigerian or African China built houses.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Cletus77(m): 11:45am On Jan 25, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
1000 bed hospital in 6days!!! shocked

Meanwhile if it where my country this would be the stages!

1st stage(1-2wks)-- Denial stage! [There is no coronavirus, it's just propaganda by the opposition party to discredit us, pls disregard such info]

2nd stage(1-2wks) --- Blame stage [the coronavirus was brought in by the opposition party through our north western border!]

3rd stage (2-3wks) --- Committee stage[ we have set up a committee to look into the coronavirus and report back to us btw 2-3wks]

4th stage [2-10wks] --- Funding [ due to the emergency nature of outbreak, the funding was not reflected in the budget! We are sourcing for funds through borrowing!]

5th stage(1wk) --- contract bidding(remember "due process)

6th stage(52wks - infinity) work begins but might be stalled due to bad weather, dishonest contractors, community dispute on land settlement, missing project fund, etc etc!] cry

THERE YOU HAVE IT! A FAILED NATION CALLED NIGERIA!!!

Una no go kill person with laugh grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Cletus77(m): 11:46am On Jan 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

If they can catch it, they will eat it. It's like their massive population is starved for any form of animal protein. Disgusting.

Very very disgusting! News media and internet are blocked anytime the state wants it. How then is the World Health Organization gonna help them?
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by gistsky: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
They should continue pulling down churches, Christian sign posts and arrest of christians. It is scripturally called pestilence. It normally happens when a nation's cup of iniquity is full. (Deuteronomy 28:22)
They never chi chom chin.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Cletus77:

Very very disgusting! News media and internet are blocked anytime the state wants it. How then is the World Health Organization gonna help them?

They probably would not want any help from external organisations. The MO in China is to deny having any problems. And letting in foreign groups to roam all over China would be a nightmare to the PRC ruling party's way of thinking.

That is why I think that the whole country should be shut off until they solve their own problem; after evacuating all Nigerians first of course.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Mogajunior(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
I suspect this virus was deliberately unleashed to reduce Chinese population.
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Cletus77(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

They probably would not want any help from external organisations. The MO in China is to deny having any problems. And letting in foreign groups to roam all over China would be a nightmare to the PRC ruling party's way of thinking.

Maybe that's why they're building emergency health centres. Someone even said the oubreak may be worse than what's reported
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Cletus77:

Maybe that's why they're building emergency health centres. Someone even said the oubreak may be worse than what's reported

It probably is.

Mogajunior:
I suspect this virus was deliberately unleashed to reduce Chinese population.

Unleashed by whom? Stop this conspiracy theory way of thinking. It takes you backward mentally until you can no longer tell how absurd you sound and people will just be laughing at you behind your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Stevewonder004(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

Unlike one country in Africa, the virus would have wiped the entire city before the hospital's foundation block will be laid.
I refuse to accept this, that same one country proved u wrong when Ebola break out 2014, That country showed the world that they are capable only that their leaders have sold them for a penny.
The total death record in china is far triple times higher than that of the death record in that one african country.
God Bless that one african country and my business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by GreetMe(m): 11:56am On Jan 25, 2020
raphroye:

UN has been begging China not to lie about the figure, but am sure china is not give the accurate figures

The figures are not correct! The outbreak is much worse because of the way the country is running to build emergency hospitals!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Stevewonder004:
I refuse to accept this, that same one country proved u wrong when Ebola break out 2014, That country showed the world that they are capable only that their leaders have sold them for a penny.
The total death record in china is far triple times higher than that of the death record in that one african country.
God Bless that one african country and my business.

Not Nigeria of 2020 undecided
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 11:58am On Jan 25, 2020
don4real18:

We did pretty well with the Ebola virus. The Lagos state government was proactive. Imagine if the carrier had landed in Port Harcourt, Bayelsa, Ekiti, Abia or one of these Northern states.

Disaster!
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

Unlike one country in Africa, the virus would have wiped the entire city before the hospital's foundation block will be laid.

Don't talk like that, my country contained Ebola than any country in the world; this would not have been an exception

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Aidejay:
Na brain dey these Chinese people head or something else.
What is their push, what motivates them? How do they do the things they do?
Damn....! Very amazing and culturally rich race of people.

How one of the poorest nations became the largest infrastructural devoloper in just 2 decades is a world wonder!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by LOMBARDY(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

Don't talk like that, my country contained Ebola than any country in the world; this would not have been an exception

Nigeria of 2014 is different from Nigeria of 2020... I know what am saying
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by JeffreyD1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Siberia01:
ends with I

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by MrDoGood(m): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

And one mumu politician will come and do laying of first block on the ground.
Oh my God.......

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by omoadeleye(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yewandequeen:
it's starters with N

Nicaragua?
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by UniportAgbero: 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
JeffreyD1:

The name started with N grin

And ends with an A
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Mescana22(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
GreetMe:
China has a history of not accurately reporting outbreaks, so it's hard to know exactly what is happening, especially with no free press, internet, etc.

China's massive response is VERY telling and strongly suggests that the CoronavirusOutbreak is VERY bad, especially in Wuhan. shocked

Very True, I have a friend in WUHAN right now, chinese guy, he told me on whatsapp that Chinese govt is lying to the world, that more that 600 are dead already, bodies dropping here and there, he said in fact the citizens are very angry at wuhan govt for not telling the truth, it is massive than the world thinks.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by ayanbaba2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
na Audio virus, made in China!

anyways, I wish them well...

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by ayanbaba2(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
na Audio virus, made in China!

anyways, I wish them well...

God bless late Dr Ameyo Adadevoh and some of the nurses that passed on along ,

God bless GEJ,

God bless the then Health Minister, and others!

Nigeria really manage that situation (ebola) well!

i believe many good and patriotic people still full this country!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by ayanbaba2(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Paulpaulpaul:

thank you Jere!

leave them, some never remember that incident, at all!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Yewandequeen(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
omoadeleye:

Nicaragua?
u wish
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Mykel51(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nbote:

Or before a committee has been set up to investigate and submit it's report to d Presidency

Or before the Presidential aide denies it and calls it opposition tactics
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by Bmaster(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing new! what a decade!
GOD Please save us all, we've seen 2000 to 2010 we also experienced 2011 to 2019 we shall witness 2020 to 2030.and still counting... nothing go do ur people
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by thundafire: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Build new hospital in 6 days OP are u on drugs useless headline different story
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by thundafire: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

Who can guess the country? grin
hmmn make I know talk
Re: Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises by aimuan(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
LOMBARDY:

The way Ebola wiped out the one country in Africa right?better close your mouth if you have nothing to say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024 / Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest / Prince Harry, Meghan Announce Final Split With British Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.