Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession (28623 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Correcto: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by nkwuocha1: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2020
fukushaki:

God bless you for this bro. LWKMD. That omoale Gotv thinks he his wise. grin

Him think say na only am dey madt.Before Abraham Jesus was born. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Correcto: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
What do you do when the so called armdorces forget their duties and support Fulanis? You must live in Ghana or you are mad
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by mikkywebs(m): 10:01am On Jan 25, 2020
We pray there will be quick wake up and strong forces that will bring about respect by the tribes in Nigeria. Enough of intimidation and stuffs like that.
EsomahJD:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-will-promote-swest-seast-ssouth-secession-plans-tanko-yakasai/
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Godsonkemz(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Why are these northerners worried about Amotekun. Their wicked plans to cause massive bloodletting and make Nigeria uninhabitable won't succeed with the establishment of regional security outfits. That's why these supporters of evil(northern blood sucking demons) are jittering.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by daddyp76(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad

You are not a true Christian, you expect Yoruba to fold their hands for you people from north to fully established the criminality that's going on in the northeast, Amotekun has come to stay nobody can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by psalmistkakah(m): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2020
I wonder why this far north are so afraid of secession, is it by force to stay together. How I wish the Yoruba will stand up and middle belt too and fight for autonomy just like the igbos, am from North I did not marry a northern because I want to give my children the opportunity to choose a better tribe to stay with when Nigeria finally decide to divide. The north never want any tribe to rule and they expect unity, na only una dey Nigeria, it is eigther the North respect the opinion of others too, then we can stay to talk of unity...
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by showafrica(m): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2020
nkwuocha1:
As a born again Muslim,I'd like to point out that this amotekun project is beginning to make we northern Muslims piss on our pants.We are scared that our slave the yoruba Muslims are beginning to understand they won't be slaves to us for a long time.Although we have tried to make them not lead in our mosque as we refer to them as not being true Muslims, their eyes are beginning to open that the Igbos are not their true enemies.
As a born again reformed Muslim terrorists,if this amotekun should be legalized,it will create an avenue for complete secession of Nigeria.As an amajiri,what will I do?Where will I raise the money to marry all the small small muslimahs and Bleep them till dey scream "wayo wayo" till day break?
Walahi,this amotekun should not hold o.I go kill myself walahi!No more oil money to build our mosque and train more Boko Haram militants.No more money to marry yarinya and give them VVF.

Well I know ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMED (PISS AND SHIIT BE UNTO HIS WIDE ASSHOLE) Insha Allah will not let it come to pass.I rather will strap myself with C4 and blow my blokus to 77 virgins than see Nigeria divide.

Lol, Your last paragraph na bomb oo, they will wish you will come to north and say the same thing.. Lol piss and shit did what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by bingbang(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

story

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by kapelvej: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
Fool either you don't know what christianity is or you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 25, 2020
backnbeta:

grin grin Just as that Gotv guy is a born against Christian grin grin

I say

Nairaland complete cheesy grin

0erfect response to the clown gotv

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by IamHonourable1: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2020
If it's so,so be it.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by alekuwodo(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2020
I think this amotekun issue has been rested, this people sha.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice production check my signature and join us.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by leke12(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2020
mrvitalis:
Nigeria has never ,is not and can never be united if we still practice this unfair government

Why are this people trying to to force unity ...but are not ready to do what's right ...restructuring

because they are enjoying it
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Old age comes with dementia.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Came4amod: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

Mr good Christian.. Epele ooo .. but you think u r safe in this country .. I fucking dear u to go to Borno ... and see for yourself .. no love in the north they will kill u in an heartbeat and they want the whole nigeria that way .. Amotekun is a very genius idea .. look at Israel today .. if they did not take thier safety into thier hands .. they will have been long gone.. so this ur write up it total trash ..Christianity does not say you should make yourself sacrificial lambs to these bastard jihadists.. they will just cut u short for nothing .. ask them what is thier end goal .. then u will know amotekun is what this country needs ..

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nukilia: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad

As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis.

Do not be like the simple my guy

Proverbs 1:22
"How long, O simple ones, will you love simplicity? How long will scoffers delight in their scorn and fools hate knowledge?

Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country?

Do not be hypocritical! Hisbah is arresting police in the North, its only a matter of time before they start arresting Christians going about evangelising the gospel

Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians?

We are not forming ethnic militia, we are forming security which would complement the nations security system. Else we all go down

What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west.

Crime has no tribe! Anyone caught commiting crime must be punished irrespective of their tribe.

MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments
What is there to emulate? Where you out of the country when Osinbajo was labeled funeral VP when all he does is commiserate with the farmers murdered in the various part of Nigeria in the last 4 years?

Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony

This condemnation can only happen in your dreams. If the nation of Israel acted like you, they'll be dead and forgotten by now.
sad
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Came4amod: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2020
nkwuocha1:
As a born again Muslim,I'd like to point out that this amotekun project is beginning to make we northern Muslims piss on our pants.We are scared that our slave the yoruba Muslims are beginning to understand they won't be slaves to us for a long time.Although we have tried to make them not lead in our mosque as we refer to them as not being true Muslims, their eyes are beginning to open that the Igbos are not their true enemies.
As a born again reformed Muslim terrorists,if this amotekun should be legalized,it will create an avenue for complete secession of Nigeria.As an amajiri,what will I do?Where will I raise the money to marry all the small small muslimahs and Bleep them till dey scream "wayo wayo" till day break?
Walahi,this amotekun should not hold o.I go kill myself walahi!No more oil money to build our mosque and train more Boko Haram militants.No more money to marry yarinya and give them VVF.

Well I know ALLAH and PROPHET MOHAMMED (PISS AND SHIIT BE UNTO HIS WIDE ASSHOLE) Insha Allah will not let it come to pass.I rather will strap myself with C4 and blow my blokus to 77 virgins than see Nigeria divide.
U r a genius bro .. but if them catch u . Kai kai . They will hang u with your prick ..
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Came4amod: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Grace001:

Continue spamming every thread with your nonsense trash... So because you're "Born again" we should clap for you.

This one is a Judas and he must be failing in real life .. if you think like this you cannot be succeeding I swear ..or he is just stupid blogger playing with a sensitive issue ..
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by topshotnista(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

What are you saying? Why are you bringing religion into this matter

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by AscentSolutions: 11:00am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

You are only a coward.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Mazikic(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:
All the Southern and Middle Belt states should synergise and break away from Nigeria.

Fifty years from now, Nigeria will still remain the way it is, if not worse.

Check this out. Those who grew up in the 80s will testify that Nigeria was exactly like this. No power supply, police collecting bribe, politicians as corrupt as ever, hospitals dilapidated, well, education was not so bad though, which means it's getting worse and worse.

50 years from now, y'all will be complaining about the same thing. Your children will be complaining about the same thing. Your grandchildren too.

This is the time to break away.

Nigeria will never work. Nigerian can never prosper. Nigeria can never serve the common man. Only the elites.
This is my fear; unchecked population growth will make things get worse. While politicians will continue using "One Nigeria" to deceive the gullible masses.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by sencekompis: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
ODUDUWA REPUBLIC is the answer
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by ManLikeBlaize: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
Bro, u need to wake up
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Mazikic:

This is my fear; unchecked population growth will make things get worse. While politicians will continue using "One Nigeria" to deceive the gullible masses.

The problem isn't even the population growth per se.
Rather the fact that the leaders are not ready to creative a conducive environment for a growing and teeming population to thrive.

A huge population is always a plus.

Human resource can never be overrated.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by paix(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
What efforts is the north making in uniting the country? The only thing they say is "This country is our inheritance, nobody can take it from us". Let the other people go, dem no gree. Embrace everybody as one, dem no gree. They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by agrowell: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:

You might be a true born again but still be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Trump2020: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
We know Yoruba Moslems don't support Amotekun like your friend BuhariAdvocate but una go fail
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
#UnityInDiversity means I came to your land stayed for years and made money to buy a piece of land for millions of naira develop it into AN ESTATE....and you came to my land with machete and gun...to claim my land is yours it was given to you BY ALLAH THROUGH USMAN DAN FODIO

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by ManLikeBlaize: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-will-promote-swest-seast-ssouth-secession-plans-tanko-yakasai/
We don't want one Nigeria again!!!

We aren't meant to be together in the first place, the people that created this country used the Logic "divide and rule" because they know nigeria can never be united which is their source of power and income even though they are hypocrites preaching peace and unity, deep in their minds, they know nigeria will never be united till Yehshua comes. They now gave power to the North that brings nothing to the table of the nation, They did that because they know if they gave the power to the South, the South would have the power to leave long time ago and would not beg anybody to be with them; But because the North does not have reliable mineral resources, that's why they are clamouring for peace and unity, they will never let the south go because they are scared they will have nothing to rely on and that's why they will kill millions just to keep Nigeria one and the last phase to cement Nigeria as one is islamization by which Bihari said this year 2020 Nigeria will be giving visa on Arrival for Africans who are indirectly Fulanis, after millions of them have flooded Nigeria, it will just be an easy process of islamization, war will break out, if u are not Muslim u die, some will die for Yehshua, some will live to be Muslims. My people wake up
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by toprealman: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Elder statesman my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Displays Certificates Of Obaseki, Others / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Magu Failed To Cooperate With UK / Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.