Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession (28634 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by jeynike: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad
u never talk who u really be. Am still waiting for u to tell me u are a Fulani Muslim. Only one set of people are afraid of amuteku. And I guess u know who u are now!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by izunned: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad
Please show us your true identity. Liar!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by aspirebig: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why are they scared?

How long will a tribe be a second class citizen?

Why can't a Benin man, a Calaba man, a tiv man, a Benue Man be a President of Nigeria?

Mind you, I am not from any of those places I mentioned above...just thinking,what exactly our our crime?

Is Nigeria really one?

Abeg, share and divide the country. Let go our separate ways,enough of this nonsense.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by MayorofLagos(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth, NC Secession -

NW and NE, terror ridden people will be left to manage their wahala on their own.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by lovegeneration(m): 2:14am On Jan 26, 2020
I dont want to abuse you but this your write up is annoying,
Is like you know nothing about this country or you feed from the region that has made their self parasites to the faild so called project Nigeria.

If u dontn know let me run a breeff summary on how the northern part has ruined this country.
go check most of the pam sec at the ministry they are mostly malam and most of them are their unmerite.
Sometime around last year in March presecily I went to the imigration office for my intl passport and the oga am to see was not on seat and I over herd the subordinate talking that their oga that went for meeting now only God know what they will be discussing and the whole people in that meeting now are all Hausa and they are about 6 or 7 of them.
So tell me how would you still support a regiong that denied their children education at this present age while the common men and women on the street on the street of other regions do all it takes to give their child education and at the end the stupid aboki or alumonjiri will still end up being their superior at the ministry just because of one nonsense qoter system.
See my prayer point has change from father unit these country.
Now my prayer point is now father separate this country in thy name of Jesus.

=GoTV post=86086448] sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony sad[/quote]
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Notime4time: 2:25am On Jan 26, 2020
My next hash tag should be say no to unity beggers...#saynotounitybeggers
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by baysol: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2020
ezenwajosh:
BUT FOUR TERRORIST GROUP IN THE NORTH IS PROMOTING UNITY IN DIVERSITY

LETS KEEP BEING STUPID AND KEEP KEEPING QUIET BECAUSE OF 2098 PRESIDENCY TILL THEY RUN YOU ALL DOWN
Session is an inalienable right that no one can take away. Let the North continue to deceive themselves. This marriage is over and the one to blame is the president of hausaland not Nigeria.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Vicilo(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
GoTV:

Shut up ur dirty mouth bcus u are no Christian, where were u and ur master in Abuja when children and pregnant women were being butchered in Enugu, Benue, Jos, Osun etc. What have they done to either stop, mitigate or protect people since 5 years? Nothing. May people like u b punished by d blood of innocent Nigerians killed by Fulani herdsmen/book haram
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by surgical: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2020
luluman:
Whether Igbos want it or not, Amotekun has come to stay. as you can see.
mumu you want to derail the flow of this thread it will not work for you,we are all united against the dominance and subjugation by the parasitic Fulani
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Pentasoft1978: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2020
GoTV:
You are a demon , you don't know the history of Nigeria
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nature8(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Unity kee you there
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Yinka1808: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2020
EsomahJD:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amotekun-will-promote-swest-seast-ssouth-secession-plans-tanko-yakasai/
But who is scared of Nigeria's division, what if we divide and go our separate ways, shows clearly the north can stand alone and yet won't let the country move forward.
What a country
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:
All the Southern and Middle Belt states should synergise and break away from Nigeria.

Fifty years from now, Nigeria will still remain the way it is, if not worse.

Check this out. Those who grew up in the 80s will testify that Nigeria was exactly like this. No power supply, police collecting bribe, politicians as corrupt as ever, hospitals dilapidated, well, education was not so bad though, which means it's getting worse and worse.

50 years from now, y'all will be complaining about the same thing. Your children will be complaining about the same thing. Your grandchildren too.

This is the time to break away.

Nigeria will never work. Nigerian can never prosper. Nigeria can never serve the common man. Only the elites.

What!!! So afonjas' eyes don finally clear?!!!

Quoted for future reference abeg

Almighty Elohim be forever praised!!!

AMEN!!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

[s]What!!! So afonjas' eyes don finally clear?!!!

Quoted for future reference abeg

Almighty Elohim be forever praised!!!

AMEN!!![/s]

Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by najiswealth: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
GoTV:
Born again Christian, with your writeup alone everyone knows that you are almajiri Muslim from the north and are always afraid of break up of the zoo, we have determine to dissolve this nonsense call a country, I bet you with my 2 balls that very soon there will be no Nigeria
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Afonja, so you no fear come dey strike out the holy name of Jehovah Elohim?!!!

No call my name on the day of judgment say na me make you blaspheme against God ooh!!!

Carry your wahala dey go abeg!!!
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by luluman: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2020
surgical:
mumu you want to derail the flow of this thread it will not work for you,we are all united against the dominance and subjugation by the parasitic Fulani
Igbos are never truly United with anybody, they only want to use others to achieve their goal. Don't claim to be United with us.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Pecuman: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Whether you like it or not, even though Yorubaland is doing best in Nigeria, it is still doing horribly. Kenya and Botswana are doing better upon smaller Population than Yorubaland and Ghana, smaller population as well and with similar climate as well is still doing better than Yorubaland in Nigeria.

The Nigerian arrangement is a parasitic one of the Far North and Politicians on the South and Middle-belt and the Masses respectively.

If anything it is impressive that Yorubaland is doing so well under the Nigerian Yoke and they will do much better without it.
Re: Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession by Pecuman: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2020
luluman:
Igbos are never truly United with anybody, they only want to use others to achieve their goal. Don't claim to be United with us.

Then since Igbos aren't United in your "One Nigeria", tell your leaders to eject Igboland from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.