Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 (1230 Views)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Coronavirus: Stanbic IBTC Bank To Operate Skeletal Services / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Emedu(m): 5:38am On Jan 25, 2020
I just downloaded this bank app. And I was surprised at their services.

1 Free ATM Card was given to me

2 No SMS Charges

3 No ATM withdrawal charges irrespective of the bank's ATM used or the number of times

4 No transfer charges even to other banks

5 Login Notification

6 Quick and fast upgrade

7 Strong security features

8 Fast customer care service

The name of the bank is Standard Chartered Bank

Try it year this and save money to invest in other things.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Yenny4real(f): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2020
You are right. I using it
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Emedu(m): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Yenny4real:
You are right. I using it

Good
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by ibechris(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Serious!
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by skup008(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Seems they only have branches in Lagos, Abuja and port harcourt.

Wishes to know which bank is the best to operate cooperate account.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Emedu(m): 2:27am On Feb 02, 2020
skup008:
Seems they only have branches in Lagos, Abuja and port harcourt.

Wishes to know which bank is the best to operate cooperate account.

You are very right.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Emedu(m): 2:34am On Feb 02, 2020
ibechris:
Serious!

I was really shocked my Brother, they only have Branches in Abuja, Porharcourt, Lagos. Seems the money to build and run more branches are given back to customer as benefit.

I don't think branch issue is a challenge. They response fast to mail. Even other banks do not solve complaint at branch level but simply send it via mail to their respective headquarters.

Is a good bank for transactions.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by obi4eze(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2020
And they don't even make noise about it. Seems they are not interested in getting many customers because they dont advertise like other banks. Will inquire from a friend who works there.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Yenny4real(f): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2020
obi4eze:
And they don't even make noise about it. Seems they are not interested in getting many customers because they dont advertise like other banks. Will inquire from a friend who works there.

You are right. I got their advertisement through opera
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Yenny4real(f): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2020
It is now two months have started operating the account. I have not paid a dime as any charges.
Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Yenny4real(f): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Proof

Re: The Cheapest Bank to Operate With in 2020 by Impactever(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Emedu:
I just downloaded this bank app. And I was surprised at their services.

1 Free ATM Card was given to me

2 No SMS Charges

3 No ATM withdrawal charges irrespective of the bank's ATM used or the number of times

4 No transfer charges even to other ebanks

5 Login Notification

6 Quick and fast upgrade

7 Strong security features

8 Fast customer care service

The name of the bank is Standard Chartered Bank

Try it year this and save money to invest in other things.

I swear , i am gona move all my money from other Nigerian banks to Standard Chartered Bank.

Dear OP,

Thanks for this information....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Distress: Access Bank To Lay Off 75% Of Staff, Says MD Herbert Wigwe [V / Usa Paypal Account & Movo Acct Available / Crowd1 : Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.