Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients (582 Views)

Female Corps Member In Shock As Her PPA Sold Before Her Arrival (photo) / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by Nnadigoodluck(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2020

NYSC member, Dr. Osuagwu Prince Ikechukwu with state code number, KN/19A/1236, serving at Muhammed Abdullahi Wase Teaching Hospital Kano, has distributed 240 reading eye glasses to people of his host community, Nyscinfo.com correspondent, Comrade Nnadi Goodluck reports.

The distribution took place during the commissioning of a personal Community Development Service Project tagged "Restoration Of sight and provision of free eye glasses" embarked by the corps member.

While delivering his keynote address during the event, the NYSC Kano state coordinator, Mal. Baba Ladan, commended the effort of the corps member towards touching the lives of the people of the community and challenged other corps members to identify the felt needs of their host community and carry out projects in order to leave a legacy.

The state coordinator also called on philanthropists in Kano to sponsor CDS projects carried out by corps members. According to Dr Osuagwu Prince Ikechukwu, eye tests would be carried out on the people and those with cataract or glaucoma diseases would be operated upon.

Also commending the corps member for coming to the aid of the masses, the Chief Medical Director (CMD) of Muhammed Abdullahi Wase Teaching Hospital Kano, Dr. Mustapha Shuaibu Hikima said what the corps member has done is a wake up call for his colleagues and hoped they would borrow a leaf from it.

The project, which was sponsored by Saint Stephen Anglican Church Kano, saw a massive turn out of the people of the community, NYSC officials, medical personnels and corps doctors.

Source- https://nyscinfo.com/kano-nysc-member-donates-reading-glasses-to-240-patients
Re: NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by money121(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2020
He try o. God bless him. Him mates dey busy dey donate preeqs
Re: NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2020
For say money dey my hand I for do the Same when I serve..but the alawii too little sad
Re: NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by CrazyJill: 2:11am On Feb 19, 2020
If you are looking for good reading glasses, then I'm sure I can help you. Here is the link https://bookkooks.com/best-folding-reading-glasses/. Here you can find a list of the best reading glasses. There is a really big list here, so I'm sure that you can easily find good reading glasses for yourself.
Re: NYSC Member In Kano, Donates Reading Glasses To 240 Patients by Eze113(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Commendable

(1) (Reply)

Which Market Can I Get Nysc Kit In Lagos? / What Corp Members Should Know Before Heading To The Camp Ground / For Corpers: How To Create White Board Animation Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.