Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Team Jandor: Nollywood Star, Adedimeji Lateef, Confirms Endorsement. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Team Jandor: Nollywood Star, Adedimeji Lateef, Confirms Endorsement. (495 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Team Jandor: Nollywood Star, Adedimeji Lateef, Confirms Endorsement. by Kakaakinews: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2020
•as Adediran inaugurates 'team Jandor' in Agege Local Government Area.

Popular Yoruba Nollywood Star, Adedimeji Lateef, on friday paid a surprise visit to Agege Local Government Area of Lagos State to honour the inauguration of the 'team Jandor' directorate and its coordinators in Agege Local Government Area and Orile-Agege Local council Development Area of Lagos State respectively.

Jandor Foundation, a non governmental organization, sponsored by group of young individuals is led by its founder and lead visioner, Mr. Abdulazeez Olajide Adediran, popularly known as Jandor.

Making Illustration on the role of the Jandor foundation to the betterment of humanity, the central coordinator, Mrs. Funke Oguntuga, gave details of how the foundation have sponsored individuals on scholarships, health mission within and outside the country, empowerment, skill acquisitions, pilgrimages, ICT centers, sports amongst many other interventions.

Delighted by the inauguration of the political interest group, 'team Jandor', Mr. Abdulazeez Olajide Adediran said he has been giving out to people for over ten years owing to his humble beginning which made his parents struggle to nurture him. As a young man, Jandor couldn't afford to live an exuberant life while the state is poverty ridden.

He added: "I have never held any political appointment but I am fortunate to be at the corridor of power for eighteen years which made me think I can give to my people and also be more to them".

Announcing his readiness for future the political ambition, the media captain said "it is time".

Speaking earlier before the inauguration of 'team Jandor' in Agege, the Director of Contacts and mobilization, Hon. Afolabi Rasheed, introduced the thirteen (13) coordinators in thirteen wards of Agege LGA and Orile-Agege LCDA which will oversee the affairs of over one hundred and thirty (130) members in each ward of the LGA/LCDA.

Meanwhile, the popular Yoruba Nollywood actor, Mr. Adedimeji Lateef, confirmed is ambassadorial role with Jandor foundation, declaring his support for 'team Jandor'.

In his closing remarks, the Director General of 'team Jandor' in Agege/Orile-Agege, Hon. Bankole Oluwaseyi said: "I am motivated to go all the way for this project, because Jandor is a young man who is dedicated to better welfare and infrastructures".

"Without holding any political position, he has done what many political office holder couldn't do", he added.

Highlights of the events include prayers for Lagos State, songs and photographs.

(1) (Reply)

“how I Bounced Back Into Nollywood” - Williams Uchemba / The Right Way To Brush Teeth (Dr. Simran’s Dental & Implant Centre) / Regina Daniels Postpones Launch Of Magazine Till February 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.