Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. (995 Views)

Urgent Investment / 50 Biz Partners Needed For Tipper Biz. With #170k, You Own A Tipper / #3000000 Urgent Investment Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Good day Nairaland Investors,

We are pleased to inform you that we are in urgent need of 100 trucks for the mobilization of sand, granite and stones from Ogun State to Lagos State.

Since the ban on importing foreign tiles, we have created an opportunity with some investors who are working towards setting up their building construction companies in Lagos.

We have synergized with providing them with truck drivers and truck owners who will be interested in working effectively with them.

The contract deal is for 2 years.

I will be uploading the pictorial files of the 5 contracts available and opened to us. I will do some brief explanations on them to help everyone understand very much about them and how you can partake in these financial opportunities.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by emmawealth: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
When will the Job commence, and how do we Partake in it.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Good morning all.

I was very busy yesterday, so I couldn't post all the contracts.

I will drop the images of the contract deals so everyone can read up and know which part of the deals they can partake in

Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2020
When you read through the contract deals; they are easy to grasp. If you are in the position to fulfil any of the deals or can connect able hands to these deals, then you are good to go.

Below is the continuation of Contract 1 and Contract 2.

Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Contract 3

Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Continuation of Contract 4 and 5

1 Like

Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2020
If you have your trucks and you have drivers for them; you should reach me via whatsapp on the phone number on my bio below.

Gracias.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by MarianaTrench: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2020
How long have you been in this business?
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
Continuation of Contract 4 and 5

Hello all;

Please, Note that there has been a change of location on CONTRACT 4.

It's no longer Abeokuta to Igbesa. Its now Ilaro to Igbesa and we are all ready to move now.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Hello all;

Please, Note that there has been a change of location on CONTRACT 4.

It's no longer Abeokuta to Igbesa. Its now Ilaro to Igbesa and we are all ready to move now.

Further more; we need ten 30 tonnes trucks for CONTRACT 4.

5 Trucks will be loading outputs to Free Trade Zone in Lagos State; while the other 5 trucks will load outputs to Igbesa.

50% Upfront payment is available for CONTRACT 4.

Accomodation will be provided for drivers.

Thank you.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AfroAgroPower: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2020
If you are up for any of the deals above; you should send us your location via whatsapp on the number on my bio below so we can come up for inspections.

We are inspecting tomorrow.
Re: URGENT!!! Investment Contracts For Tipper (truck) Owners. by AIIyIic(f): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2020
I know someone who has 2 trucks. What is in for me?

(1) (Reply)

Start This Business As Second Source Of Income(low Capital) / Quidax QDX Sale / Earn As Much As 200% Within 1month. (WITHDRAWAL PROOF ATTACHED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.