Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season (1968 Views)

Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World / Top 19 Jersey For Russia 2018 World Cup / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by reportminds: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Chelsea have inked a mouth watering deal with UK telecommunications firm Three.
It has been learnt that the new sponsors will be the club's main shirt sponsor from next season.

Reports in England reveals that The London club has dumped Yokohama.

The Japanese tyre manufacturer Tyres will cease to appear on the club's shirts in the 2020/21 campaign.

Its understood that their £40million-a-year deal comes to an end this summer and Frank Lampard has ceased the opportunity to sign with Three.

As part of the deal, Three will ensure Stamford Bridge is 5G-enabled within the first year of the partnership.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/leaked-pictures-of-chelsea-jersey-for.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by kernniejay(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2020
I hope this will not be causing confusion for opponents and referees whereby they will see shirt 3 and think all chelsea players are defenders.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by OTayobami(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
kernniejay:
I hope this will not be causing confusion for opponents and referees whereby they will see shirt 3 and think all chelsea players are defenders.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by Tobloc(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Nice outlook.
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2020
Will this useless club ever have a beautiful jersey?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by lewis512(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
I hope by the time this is real we will start beating our opponents 3nil in all matches
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by tikristinimi21: 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
lewis512:
I hope by the time this is real we will start beating our opponents 3nil in all matches

Or you guys will start collecting 3 nill from opponents.

A very good one is to stay permanently on the 3rd position of the table until the contract runs out!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
tikristinimi21:

Or you guys will start collecting 3 nill from opponents.

A very good one is to stay permanently on the 3rd position of the table until the contract runs out!
it will be a miracle for chelsea to have a 3rd place finish in the league for the next 12yrs
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by tikristinimi21: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
DownChelsea:
it will be a miracle for chelsea to have a 3rd place finish in the league for the next 12yrs

Wetin Chelsea do you now?
Re: Leaked Pictures Of Chelsea's Jersey For Next Season by DownChelsea(f): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
tikristinimi21:

Wetin Chelsea do you now?
they are about to cut my ticket. I just realized they’re leaving the FA CUP today

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Endorses ‘new’ Nff Board / Half Naked Man Runs Onto Football Pitch To Take Selfie With Goalkeeper / Kylian Mbappe Gives Details About Trial With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.