Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently (4468 Views)

Finally, I Left My Job For Freelancing! / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Am Tired Of Keeping Quiet. Graduate Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Good morning. I need a job in Ibadan urgently to sponsor my last semester examination in the University.
I have my OND Certificate (Accountancy) from a Federal Polytechnic.
My dream was to break the jinx of my family because all my dad's children are not educated. Trouble started when I finished my sec sch exam, I was told to check the result, the result was very bad, 2 Cs out of 9 Subjects.
To short the story, I wrote 6 O'levels before I passed two out of it.
I proceed, I never give up. The same year, I was admitted to polytechnic, and face many obstacles before i graduated.
I never give up, I move on. I proceed and start from the beginning in the University.
So, many obstacles came again such as missing scripts in 100 and 200L result
I never give up, I rewrite it and have a good grade in it. Less than a week to my final exam. I got a spiritual attack whereby I don't know what I am doing again, my brain was paralyzed. I was rushed to churches where everything was revealed.
But I thank God, I am okay now. I need a job right now.
I was told to stay away from my dad's family by various pastors I consulted, I am currently in Ibadan looking for a new life, accommodation and jobs.

Call/WhatsApp: 07035678013

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2020
I was born into a Polygamous family .
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by jieta: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na wa, sometimes i mavel at the way some People think. Your dad family could not kill you when Your mum conceive you, there could not when you were still a baby even when you finish Your primary and secondary there could not harm you now you manage to graduate all hell let loose.

Please my Friend life is a phase this phase will soon pass stop apportioning Your inability to get a good job or financial incapabilities to Your paternal parants.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by lewis512(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
To get a job , what are your skills then ? Wish you the best
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Emma1Oj(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
jieta:
Na wa, sometimes i mavel at the way some People think. Your dad family could not kill you when Your mum conceive you, there could not when you were still a baby even when you finish Your primary and secondary there could not harm you now you manage to graduate all hell let loose.

Please my Friend life is a phase this phase will soon pass stop apportioning Your inability to get a good job or financial incapabilities to Your paternal parants.
Y
lewis512:
To get a job , what are your skills then ? Wish you the best
jieta:

You sound like a mummy boy.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Spanishmilf(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:
Good morning. I need a job in Ibadan urgently to sponsor my last semester examination in the University.
My dream was to break the jinx of my family because all my dad's children are not educated. Trouble started when I finished my sec sch exam, I was told to check the result, the result was very bad, 2 Cs out of 9 Subjects.
I proceed, I never give up. The same year, I was admitted to polytechnic, and face many obstacles before i graduated.
I never give up, I move on. I proceed and start from the beginning in the University.
I never give up, I rewrite it and have a good grade in it. Less than a week to my final exam. I got a spiritual attack whereby I don't know what I am doing again, my brain was paralyzed. I was rushed to churches where everything was revealed.
I was told to stay away from my dad's family by various pastors I consulted, I am currently in Ibadan looking for a new life, accommodation and jobs.

and I get one teacher work for ibadan
Akobo/Elewuro axis
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:
I never give up, I rewrite it and have a good grade in it. Less than a week to my final exam I got a spiritual attack whereby I don't know what I am doing again, my brain was paralyzed. I was rushed to churches where everything was revealed.
I was told to stay away from my dad's family by various pastors I consulted, I am currently in Ibadan looking for a new life, accommodation, and jobs.

The bolded is the cause of your problem. The moment you stop believing these shits, your life will be better.

Thank you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by farem: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
jieta:

Ignoramus, is it always the hour or the day you bought Christmas chicken that you kill it?
Will it be safe to tell that chicken that it would not be killed again since you left it to continue to live for more hours or days?

Your enemy has a predetermined date assigned to Kpai you. You have to prapare against it!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Soleye24(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
HenryDion:

The bolded is the cause of your problem. The moment you stop believing these shits, your life will be better.

Thank you!

Easier said. I hope u have a better life sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by franklingud(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
I used to run away from my village believing what those pastors told you.
But I was good for nothing, but ever since I started going to village as often as possible things changed for good.
Stop running away from the place you will be buried if you die.
Those same people will bury you when you die.

Just think about it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
The mistake you made was thinking a higher degree is the ultimate ticket and metric for success.

All those efforts and financial investment should have been channelled into a business venture or technical/digital skill. Education is not something you get only from a higher institution.

Don't worry, most of us made that same mistake.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by mytime24(f): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
No thanks to general bubu angry

Many companies don re-locate undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Soleye24:

Easier said. I hope u have a better life sha

I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Stillthebest: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
franklingud:
But I was good for nothing, but ever since I started going to village as often as possible things changed for good.

Just think about it.

Must you be taken back and be buried in a village you came from at death?

Man, this is a grown age!

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Generaloluseye: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
jieta:

You got it completely wrong. The so called family do not have the intention to kill him. The only problem is that he wants to change the status quo. That's why they are fighting him

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Olibboy: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Education is the key but they have changed padlock
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
jieta:

If you say so but I pray that you will never experience this. My dad has 4 wives with 14 children, they are not educated except me and you think it is easy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
HenryDion:

Thank you!

Bro. Hmmmm... See you...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Olibboy:
Education is the key but they have changed padlock
Thanks bro... What I faced is nothing to write about. What I planned for my family has been tampered

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Generaloluseye:

You got it completely wrong. The so called family do not have the intention to kill him. The only problem is that he wants to change the status quo. That's why they are fighting him

God bless you bro... God will continue to give you retentive memory.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
franklingud:

Just think about it.

Bro. This is not a village matter. Moreover, we have different types of family

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Spanishmilf:
and I get one teacher work for ibadan
Akobo/Elewuro axis

I don't know the place but I am currently around Omi Adió side
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by kilojoDesigns: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:

Mehn, all these dads family are very wicked. undecided Hardly does one hear anything from the mothers side. It's well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:
I was born into a Polygamous family .

I’m sure you told those pastors that nobody from your dads side was educated, the same way you mentioned to us.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Atiku:

I’m sure you told those pastors that nobody from your dads side wad educated, the same way you mentioned to us.

Bro. I never mentioned anything before they started revealing it. The first day I noticed this. I went for emergency revival here in Ibadan, I was taken outside by the pastor, he told every body to started praying for me.

I was like you before but just realized that there is life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
kilojoDesigns:

Mehn, all these dads family are very wicked. undecided Hardly does one hear anything from the mothers side. It's well.

I swear... Dad with four wives... Bro, I run for my life. I for don die last year self because I saw an elderly person dragging me to follow her in my dream but I neglected and woke up.

I see hell....

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by tripleaventures(m): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Stillthebest:

I wonder oooo
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Olibboy: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:

I swear... Dad with four wives... Bro, I run for my life. I for don die last year self because I saw an elderly person dragging me to follow her in my dream but I neglected and woke up.

I see hell....
Ji Mashun.
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Spanishmilf(m): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
tripleaventures:

I see hell....
If u are really serious chat me up on WhatsApp
Check my profile
Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by Yohh: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
How come the pastors that ordered u to run away from ur family can't pray for u to get a job, why us, why nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Life, I Have Left My Family Permanently by franklingud(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Stillthebest:

Man cannot run away from where he came from.
Don't forget your origin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle And Pz Pay For Fresh Graduates. / Vacancy At Fidelity Bank Plc / Why Is No One Talking About Buhari's Speech Leak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.