Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' (60656 Views)

'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured / Mercy Johnson Releases Trailer For ‘The Legend Of Inikpi’ As It Hits Cinemas / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Alphafeezay(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Anything for clout on SM.

May God forgive you for comparing his begotten son with any human
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
We need to discard all these oyinbo crap and face our traditions

Abi o! Everything na marketing. If Jesus was not marketed aggressively for 2 thousand years nobody will know his 'story.'

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Go and die for white man Jesus shit story.

Sorry I see you are pagan
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:
Why can they say, inipki is the Mo......med or Al.ah of kogi State...you understand....
Let them be Arabic and see what will happen...
Jesus is often often by all these infidel and uncircumcised in heart people.

You are an African but you wanna die on top of Jesus a Palestinian.

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by nabegibeg: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Moralgladiator:
who be Jesus? Oh! The carpenters son. The one whose mother got pregnant to no man's touch? You be fool.

Have a wonderful day
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Yg5652(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
gbaskiboy:
lolz, i look forward to see him
Lol

for your gift card trading bring all country gift card to my dm for swift payment at the best rate 
Note:valid cards only rippers wont know peace insha allah 
Call or dm me on WhatsApp 07039083757

Please kindly follow me on IG its wont cost much of your time please for God sake @bimbolawonuola
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by eldeens: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sheunma:
if I see someone today who sleeps with a 9yr old after marrying her at 6 and compare him to mohammed, would you say I blasphemed?

I don't argue with people that believe in their own lies

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by nabegibeg: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mouthgag:

Inikpi = Jesus
Kill yourself if you don't like it

Dont live in frustrations you can reach out for help
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Because they don't joke nor give a room for someone to mess with their Supreme being. They also respect Jesus, no matter what it is they don't dishonor nor disrespect him. Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect.

My take: respect your religion and people will respect it.

Shut up. If something like this offends your supreme being then I doubt there is anything supreme about this being. Imagine a god that is so easily offended, that 1 na god?

2 Likes

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by nabegibeg: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
WeRblessed:

What is wrong with what he said? He didn't say she is Jesus Christ our lord and saviour, but jesus of inikpi.

Did I say he said the lady is jesus christ?
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by kehinde2436(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
The movie is quiet interesting and truly depicts the history of Inikpi. I heard a good and great experience watching it at Grand Cinemas by Chevron Drive here in Lagos State.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

If you don't respect what you worship or whom you worship nobody will respect it either, we Nigerians jokes alot even with our religion.

Some thought it's normal but it's still blasphemy

So you want Sharia law across the entire country? Is Nigeria not a secular state again? Please make up your mind so we can know if we should just divide this country.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wetin Inikpi no go see for igala land

meanwhile If that Twitter user had used the leader of the religion of peace he would have been in hidding by now

In the old testament, the Jews actually took blasphemy very seriously. Modern/early Christians have left the battle to their God to handle.
Islam still take blasphemy seriously just like it is in the old testament and until today still teaches the young ones not to tolerate such and bring the perpetrators forward for appropriate punishment.
Well, you won't blame the muslims faithfuls per say; who go about doing what they have been thought for Hundred of years (just like the Jews have done), blame religion itself.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Sorry I see you are pagan
Call it whatever you want but it's a better place than where you stand believing children stories. Wake up to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

Comparing Jesus with Inikpi is a total dishonor as well as disrespect which is tantamount to blasphemy

My take: respect your religion and people will respect it.

So you want him to be arrested? What about his freedom of speech?

1 Like

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Abi o! Everything na marketing. If Jesus was not marketed aggressively for 2 thousand years nobody will know his 'story.'

Aggressively? Funny.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Alphafeezay:
Anything for clout on SM.

May God forgive you for comparing his begotten son with any human

So Mary is God's side chick? Why didn't God marry her? Is it okay for God to impregnate another man's wife? Please answer these questions.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
frowland:

Aggressively? Funny.

The Christian crusades were not aggressive?

Colonialism that brought Christianity to Nigeria was not aggressive?

2 Likes

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So you want him to be arrested? What about his freedom of speech?

I don't know what you guys mean by freedom of speech. Freedom of speech does not mean you run into a mosque and shout Mohammed is an assxxole etc etc etc or you go to Alaba international market or Ladipo market and insult Nnamdi Kanu grin, or you go to Sabo geri market Kano and start preaching there. That is inciting and it's an offence under criminal law; that is if you make it out alive to face the law in the first place.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Sheunma: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
eldeens:

I don't argue with people that believe in their own lies
sahih Bukhari volume 5 book 58 : hadith 236

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The Christian crusades were not aggressive?

Colonialism that brought Christianity to Nigeria was not aggressive?

I get your point though. Just like Islam was going all over the Sahara with Knife, conquering and initiating them to Islamic doctrines, their Christian counterparts were also all over the place down south and other part of the world with gun doing the same. Both religion was ushered to us with force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You are an African but you wanna die on top of Jesus a Palestinian.

Dingbat, getaway from my mention....
What hath light has to do with darkness?
Keep living your life the way your father (the devil) dictate to you and end on the path of damnation
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
frowland:

I don't know what you guys mean by freedom of speech. Freedom of speech does not mean you run into a mosque and shout Mohammed is an assxxole etc etc etc or you go to Alaba international market or Ladipo market and insult Nnamdi Kanu, grin or go to Sabo geri market Kano and start preaching there. That is inciting and it's an offence under criminal law, that is if you make it out alive to face the law in the first place.

So social media is now church or mosque? Look unless you convince the social media company to ban the guy NOTHING for you. There are billions of people in the world who have opinions that are different from Christianity and Islam. Every Sunday in Nigeria, pastors insult, denigrade, abuse etc traditional religions. I am sure some of you go to these churches. Did you ever cautioned your pastors about blashpeming against traditional Gods?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:

Dingbat, getaway from my mention....
What hath light has to do with darkness?
Keep living your life the way your father (the devil) dictate to you and end on the path of damnation

You and your Jesus are the dingbats not me. If devil is my father then that makes Jesus an ancient homosexual Palestinian.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So social media is now church or mosque? Look unless you convince the social media company to ban the guy NOTHING for you. There are billions of people in the world who have opinions that are different from Christianity and Islam. Every Sunday in Nigeria, pastors insult, denigrade, abuse etc traditional religions. I am sure some of you go to these churches. Did you ever cautioned your pastors about blashpeming against traditional Gods?

Not really bro. On social media, it appears as if you are talking to the whole world. Unless you are faceless, there are people (Nut heads) somewhere who will take that post really personal. Infact, there is this girl that cries each time you insult Oyedepo, then imagine what a nut head will do. People with different mindsets exist and when you go to a place like the social media and openly make inciting comments, then your security is really in trouble.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Neoteny(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Well Kogi is still a mess..... pretty much like the world is after jesus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
frowland:

Not really bro. On social media, it appears as if you are talking to the whole world. Unless you are faceless, there are people (Nut heads) somewhere who will take that post really personal. Infact, there is this girl that cries each time you insult Oyedepo, then imagine what a nut head will do. People with different mindsets exist and when you come to place like social media to openly make inciting comments, then your security is really in trouble.

So you are saying it is okay for a pastor to do a church service blaspheming against traditional Gods. But if the pastor post the video of the service on YOUTUBE then it is NOT okay. Now I understand.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So you are saying it is okay for a pastor to do a church service blaspheming against traditional Gods. But if the pastor post the video of the service on YOUTUBE then it is NOT okay. Now I understand.

Both are not okay bro per say. Although in his church, if it's not broadcasted can still be like me, sitting in my house & saying rubish about islam. Once I take that rubish comment to social media or to a strange gathering, then anything I see, I take. That does not mean that those who take the matter personal are to go unpunished.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
frowland:

Both are not okay bro per say. Although in his church, if it's not broadcasted can still be like me, sitting in my house & saying rubish about islam. Once I take that rubish comment to social media or to a strange gathering, then anything I see, I take. That does not mean that those who take the matter personal are to go unpunished.

So how many times have you gone on social media to condemn these pastors? 1 time, 2 times, 3 times or NEVER?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by frowland(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

So how many times have you gone on social media to condemn these pastors? 1 time, 2 times, 3 times or NEVER?

Am I a traditionalist? You should take the question to someone who feels offended about it.
Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by Emilokoiyawon: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
frowland:

Am I a traditionalist? You should take the question to someone who feels offended about it.

But you are not a muslim either. So why are you concerned about blasphemy against Islam?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.