Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus (642 Views)

I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by BSMS(f): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is one of the Pastor's I can verge for of using the Energy of Jesus Christ of Nazereth

Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by donnie(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by AntiChristian: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Others are idolatrous! Where's his certificate of approval?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by BSMS(f): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Others are idolatrous! Where's his certificate of approval?
no jokes bro if you are spiritual you won't argue with this very fact .... I am saying the truth
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by AntiChristian: 6:43am On Jan 28, 2020
BSMS:
no jokes bro if you are spiritual you won't argue with this very fact .... I am saying the truth

Who is spiritual?
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by BSMS(f): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who is spiritual?
Me the question is are u spiritual?
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by AntiChristian: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
BSMS:
Me the question is are u spiritual?

We are all spiritual even the devil is!
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by BSMS(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

We are all spiritual even the devil is!
Spirituality has levels the question is do you understand the difference in the various Energies
Re: One Of The Pastor's As A Native Doctor I CanVerge For Using The Energy Of Jesus by AntiChristian: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
BSMS:
Spirituality has levels the question is do you understand the difference in the various Energies

Energy Kwa! Potential or Kinetic energy?

(1) (Reply)

Strange Bat Human-like Creatures On The Church In Italy & How It Was Created / Will God Forgive Me For this / HURRAY: Prophet Odumeje Remembers Home, See What Odumeje Did For His Village (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.