Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate (1272 Views)

Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / WAEC failed WAEC , How WAEC Fail Student Unjustly (pic ongoing 2019 WASSCE) / How Can I Collect Original WAEC Certificate Of 1993 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
You sat for the Examination, Stress Your self, Wasted Money, Reed a lot, it’s your all about you, you have the right to collect your Original WAEC certificate, the certificate indicates your full identity you used when registering for the WAEC examination.
i.e: Examination Year, Date of Birth, your Full Name (No Abbreviation), Center Number , all these will be listed on the Certificate with your passport on the Right hand side. The West African Examination council Manager, also mention that those who wrote their West African Examination Council examsion starting from 1960 their results are also available for them.

In this article i will discuss how you can get your certificate without stress and the necessary Requirements

We also listed out the price range for West African Examination Council (WAEC) for people who waited a long time before collecting their result, so why not hurry now and get your certificate in your hands before it get late.

Price Range for the West African Examination Council Original Certificate
- 20 years and above = N23,500
- 15 - 19 years = N18,500
- 10 - 14 years = N13,500
- 5 – 9 years = N8,500
- 0 – 4 years = N3,500

So tell me what are you waiting for, contact any of the Waec offices close to your area and get your Certificate, stop forging if you are caught it leads to years’ imprisonment

Don’t be deceive about people who claim to be West African Examination (WAEC) Officials, its a lie they are internet fraundsters. SCAM !!!
Take Note: Upgrading of Result is a lie!!!
Necessary Requirements
Before we proceed lets discus about WAEC

Take a drink and Read carefully

The West African Examination council was founded in the year 1952 by the law to determin the interest of the public for the English West African countries to conduct examination and rate the sudent students according to thier performance on the exam. The West African Examination Council is conducted only in the West African counties of Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Liberia and Gambia).
The WAEC also organized the Secondary School Examination twice a year DONT BE SUPRISE!!!

if you have issues with WAEC you can contact them with thier officail website

Lest discuss how you can process the collection of your Original Certificate, No Stress, No Panic, Very simpl and fast!

you are expected to go to the nearest WAEC office in you area
just incase you are worried if you need to go with any document. GOOD NEWS i listed out the document you need to go with

Application Letter
You must come with your Application with the heading; Request of certifcate. application letter must contain the following information boldy written so it would look acceptable to anyone
Name of Candidate
Attached passport
Name of Examintion
Subjects
Year and Month of Examination
Online result Printoutp
You can easily do this just visit the closet Cyber cafe center to print out your result
Identity Card
The identity is the one provided for you during the examination date
Affidavit from the High Court

After collecting your WAEC certificate, ensure your name is cleary and Boldly written and your Profile Data on it is correctly written.
if your Name is not clearly Written
If not might rejected in places you applied for Job
It might lok furge
It reduce the sight seeing of Original Certificate

Read More Here
https://countlessnews..com/2020/01/waec-how-to-get-your-original-waec.html#more
Re: WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
yungsam:
Tahnks bro okay
so my advice is to post full content ?

Please am happy for the comment visit my blog.. i need more advice from you
I just looked it up. There are many things it's lacking; a custom domain, an eye-catchy headline; proper backlinks... Probably, visitors will come and go. Employ me do magic for you on your blog.
Re: WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow thanks
Add me on whatsapp

thanks boss

0ppa:

I just looked it up. There are many things it's lacking; a custom domain, an eye-catchy headline; proper backlinks... Probably, visitors will come and go. Employ me do magic for you on your blog.
Re: WAEC: How To Get Your Original WAEC Certificate by Homeyfav: 8:04am On Feb 12, 2022
Original WAEC Certificate Collection in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

#Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm / When Is Oau Post U.m.e Date . / Pls Chemists In The House, Help Me Out In Nitrate Analysis Of Water!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.