Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy (6852 Views)

Uda Water Health Benefits: Uses To Prevent Pregnancy / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry to bring up such question but I just want you to understand me, my girlfriend never want me to sex her with condom she deeply hate it, but she told me we can use birth control pills to prevent pregnancy for now.. and I love her so much has well just that I don't want her to get pregnant now I want her to be pregnant when I'm more stable than this... I know men who are more experience than me are on here... please who knows the birth control pills dat i can buy? Thanks.... please help me....
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by jantofubu(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
Postpill
Postinor 1 or 2

1 Like

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Madara12(m): 6:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Please ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry to bring up such question but I just want you to understand me, my girlfriend never want me to sex her with condom she deeply hate it, but she told me we can use birth control pills to prevent pregnancy for now.. and I love her so much has well just that I don't want her to get pregnant now I want her to be pregnant when I'm more stable than this... I know men who are more experience than me are on here... please who knows the birth control pills dat i can buy? Thanks.... please help me....
Ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by fergie001: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:
Postpill
Postinor 1 or 2
Legend........................

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by TUANKU(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
The best way to keep a gun safe, don't load it. Stop fvcking her simple.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg talk... no abuse ooooo..
Madara12:

Ok sir
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
How old are you & how old is your gf?

Tell her to download fertility apps on her phone and make sure she update it monthly.
After each period.

Also you can always and only have sex on her safe periods.
That’s a week after ovulation just to be careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Haha Broda.... you are a man.... body no be fire wood.. when she need sex if I did not give it to her that won't be good bro..... we deeply love eachother so much...
TUANKU:
The best way to keep a gun safe, don't load it. Stop fvcking her simple.

1 Like

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by jantofubu(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
fergie001:

Legend........................

1 Share

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okay thanks dude...
YOUNGELDER1:

Tell her to download fertility apps on her phone and make sure she update it monthly.
After each period.

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okay.. bro.... I hope postinor they very alright coz na woman way I want to marry.. so I really wanna apply
Careful Broda...
jantofubu:
Postpill
Postinor 1 or 2
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by TUANKU(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Haha Broda.... you are a man.... body no be fire wood.. when she need sex if I did not give it to her that won't be good bro..... we deeply love eachother so much...
Then fire non lethal shots (pull out method) or use rubber pellets (condom).
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Abeg talk... no abuse ooooo..

Just so you understand, whatever pill she starts taking will affect her in one way or another, negatively.

If it is worth that to you, then good luck.
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by helinues: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Postinol is the most common drugs... We may br outdated though as we don't shoot anyhow
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
I'm 28 years and she's 24 years... after ovulation gonna be after normal 7 days a week right?
YOUNGELDER1:

After each period.

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oh okay.. thanks for ur advice
FrLukas:

Just so you understand, whatever pill she starts taking will affect her in one way or another, negatively.

If it is worth that to you, then good luck.
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:

You welcome.

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Okay thanks dude...

You start having sex after a week just to be careful.
Like 26th and if you can’t hold body before then please use protection don’t listen to her rubbish.

Doesn’t mean you should always nut inside tho.

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Morenikeji070: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
[Thanks dude... the pink circle on dat calender signify days of period... right? quote author=YOUNGELDER1 post=86104389]

You start having sex after a week just to be careful.
Like 26th and if you can’t hold body before then please use protection don’t listen to her rubbish.

Doesn’t mean you should always nut inside tho.[/quote]
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Laka2bor(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
My brother don't let any local advice ruin your future if u truly want to settle down with your fiance, go to the closest Local Govt Health Center for advice and recommendations on family planning, in fact there are different family planning available now that has no side effect, I have used them for years and confirm you don't need any pill or people's recommendations. Just follow this simple advice without shame

1 Like

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
levamisole
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by dinodesmond(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:

Study your girl well within a month. There are times she will have tender breast and other signs like she's pregnant, that is the time she is very fertile. But your sperm can live inside her for days to meet this time when her body is very fertile.

Ovulation only happens for hours. Ovulation must happen before she can get pregnant. It usually happens 10-14 days after her last period. This is the time you enjoy pouring inside her because she had just shed out her egg in form of blood.

The only downside of this practice is when she's is having early ovulation i.e. she was supposed to start seeing signs of ovulation two weeks later but she started seeing it 7days instead. Early ovulation is not common among girls.

Enjoy sex immediately she finishes her period for like the first 4-6 days but have in mind that she will start having fat o. After these days if you have sex with her, you need to know that your semen will be waiting patiently inside her to feast on her eggs when ovulation happens.

Don't ever patronize any contraceptive of any kind. Na your girl go suffer am

3 Likes

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by dinodesmond(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Laka2bor:
My brother don't let any local advice ruin your future if u truly want to settle down with your fiance, go to the closest Local Govt Health Center for advice and recommendations on family planning, in fact there are different family planning available now that has no side effect, I have used them for years and confirm you don't need any pill or people's recommendations. Just follow this simple advice without shame

Family planning is good only when she's a mother. It is not wise to use family on her when she's not given birth to children.

Family planning is like saying "we don't need babies again and Bleep the consequences. Let's us enjoy our sex life that has nothing to do with pulling out or fear of unwanted pregnancy".

1 Like

Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by jantofubu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Okay.. bro.... I hope postinor they very alright coz na woman way I want to marry.. so I really wanna apply
Careful Broda...

Postinor 2 is very effective...

Buy it and read d leaflets, it contains 2 pills
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by seanw: 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
dinodesmond:

Family planning is good only when she's a mother. It is not wise to use family on her when she's not given birth to children.

Family planning is like saying "we don't need babies again and Bleep the consequences. Let's us enjoy our sex life that has nothing to do with pulling out or fear of unwanted pregnancy".

But family planning is also used for child spacing.
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Okoroawusa: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:
Postpill
Postinor 1 or 2
it's Prostinor
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Read about side effects oooo tongue
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by jantofubu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

it's Prostinor

Postpill also works
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by fkj950ax(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Morenikeji070:

jantofubu:
Postpill
Postinor 1 or 2

Don't GO NEAR POSTINOR!!!!!!

Get IUD or an Implant if condom ismt sold in your area
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by jantofubu(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
fkj950ax:

Don't GO NEAR POSTINOR!!!!!!

Get IUD or an Implant if condom ismt sold in your area

Why are u against postinor, share ur views
Re: Name Of Pills To Prevent Pregnancy by Okoroawusa: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:

Postpill also works
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cerclage! / NAFDAC Losing N120m Weekly At Ports Due To Workers’ Strike / COVID-19 Update For May 2 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.