Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real (2050 Views)

Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam / Ghana Fake Passport Stamp: How Real Is It? / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by ablesolomo: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kindly help out if Bluesky Sponsorship Travels is genuine or scam?
A close person told me that they gave him travelling opportunity to Canada. He's warming up to go.
Below are his conversation with me:
Pls sir find time for me tomorrow I beg
There are lot of things that I want to tell you and how I fine favor from God on traveling issue
I mean traveling out of the country to Canada for work sir. It is bluesky sponsorship to work in Canada sir. They are the one to pay for my Visa, ticket, accomodations and some other things sir. Pls let me see you tomorrow sir.
But my mum is are were of it. This is one of what have been praying for since

Urgent help is needed. Moderator push me to the front page
CC: Lalasticlala, ijebabe, Rocktation, nex
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by ablesolomo: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
ablesolomo:
Kindly help out if Bluesky Sponsorship Travels is genuine or scam?
A close person told me that they gave him travelling opportunity to Canada. He's warming up to go.
Below are his conversation with me:
Pls sir find time for me tomorrow I beg
There are lot of things that I want to tell you and how I fine favor from God on traveling issue
I mean traveling out of the country to Canada for work sir. It is bluesky sponsorship to work in Canada sir. They are the one to pay for my Visa, ticket, accomodations and some other things sir. Pls let me see you tomorrow sir.
But my mum is are were of it. This is one of what have been praying for since

CC: Lalasticlala, ijebabe, Rocktation, nex

This is a cheap scam, why can't people get this in 2020? This is the oldest scam in the book but still some supposedly educated Nigerians still fall for this
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by StrikeBack(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let me wait for your next thread
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by ednut1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
justwise:

This is a cheap scam, why can't people get this in 2020? This is the oldest scam in the book but still some supposedly educated Nigerians still fall for this
going to uni to cram outdated info cant make one educated na . Agents will continue to feed fat on gullible Nigerians
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by Showruleworld: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2020
the blue sky located at Abeokuta don't do Canada sponsor.....only Dubai sponsor....in info is fake oooooooooo
Re: Bluesky Traveling Sponsorship, How Real by Showruleworld: 5:38am On Jan 26, 2020
if you like come for Dubai

(1) (Reply)

Lithuania Work Permit, Anybody Done This Before? / Information Of How To Get Invitation Letter And Visa To Any Foreign Country / What Oyinbo Man Did To Me At Jfk Airport New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.