Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu (12776 Views)

Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict / Soludority Match For Soludo Over Appeal Court Judgement(photos) / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by nwekeugochukwu: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
The President of the Court of Appeal, Her Lordship, Hon. Justice Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa, has commended Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, for his administration’s giant development strides, particularly in repositioning the State Judiciary.

Hon. Justice Bulkachuwa gave the commendation when she led some eminent Jurists from the various Divisions of the Court of Appeal and High Court Judges in the country to the Government House, Enugu, on a courtesy visit.

She expressed delight at the remarkable interventions of Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration in the State Judiciary, especially the ongoing construction of the first ever Enugu State Customary Court of Appeal Headquarters complex, which is over 90 percent completed.

Bulkachuwa was in Enugu, in continuation of her tour of all the Court of Appeal Divisions in the country, which coincided with the Valedictory Court Session in honour of a retired Justice of Court of Appeal, Chinwe Eugenia Iyizoba.

The Court of Appeal President, who inspected the site of the State Customary Court of Appeal complex during the tour, said she was highly impressed with the massive project, stressing that “the Enugu Division of the Customary Court of Appeal should have come up a long time ago”.

She also commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for the Judges Quarters his administration renovated, among other interventions, saying: “We are very grateful”.

In his address, Gov. Ugwuanyi welcomed “the first female President of the Court of Appeal” and other eminent Jurists to the state and congratulated her for the “service well rendered” as well as her many accomplishments in office.

The governor noted that his administration, in synergy with the State Judiciary, headed by the first female Chief Judge, Hon. Justice Ngozi Emehelu, who he said “has also added momentum and great value to our determined efforts to make Enugu State a place where good governance and development flourish through rule of law and justice”, has continued to reform the justice sector in the state.

Gov. Ugwuanyi disclosed that his administration has launched the Enugu State Multi-door Courthouse and Fast-Track Court to enhance access to justice by all and make the state more investment-friendly.

He added that the state government is vigorously pursuing the speedy execution of contracts for the infrastructural transformation of the State Judiciary.

The governor, who further appreciated Hon. Justice Bulkachuwa, for the laudable legacies she has bequeathed to the Judiciary for posterity, reassured her that “we will not relent in our efforts to ensure that justice is not only served, but also served speedily in a conducive environment with modern infrastructure”.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bulkachuwa-lauds-ugwuanyis-efforts-in-enugu-judicial-system/

1 Like

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by TherWasACountry: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Well done, governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by money121(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by ghettokid1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Enugu State Is a goal!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by WNRbIog: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Buhari remains a terrorist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Realtalk20: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2020
I have to say, I am impressed with this state. Small wonder foreign investors consider it

It's always in the news for good things ... Rarely does one hear robbery or killings and such in this state or any fraud cases seems it's just good people in that state I guess

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2020
good one your excellency
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by oludavis123: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Oga o
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by okpalaAnambra: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Realtalk20:
I have to say, I am impressed with this state. Small wonder foreign investors consider it

It's always in the news for good things ... Rarely does on hear robbery or killings and such in this state or any fraud cases seems it's just good people in that state I guess

Don't get deceived , Enugu is the most insecure state in South East..you won't understand BC you're not from the east though..Places like Nsukka Fulani herdsmen have taken over and murdering people along bush paths..think again

7 Likes

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by chelseamann(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2020
This gburu gburu loves hyping like mad..that man u are seeing is considered to be the first female governor of Enugu state...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by morikee: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Bulkachuwa
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by okpalaAnambra: 6:13am On Jan 26, 2020
nazram1:
good one your excellency
Good one because he's using their scarce state resources to build something the federal government should build...that fat female governor doesn't know what he was called to do

1 Like

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by ignis: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Let the praise continue
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by mimimiles93: 6:17am On Jan 26, 2020
best president ever.
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Igbo matter.. May God bless all tribes
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Staro: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2020

OK .... so this is the controversial Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, the other APC stooge.
Bauchi origin like TANKO. The husband is even an APC Senator.

Buhari has desecrated the entire federal judiciary because of greed
to hold unto power at all cost

10 Likes

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Tyoned(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2020
grin
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by OakConsultNG: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Interesting..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2020
first female governor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by KmniAutos(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Good
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Realtalk20: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Don't get deceived , Enugu is the most insecure state in South East..you won't understand BC you're not from the east though..Places like Nsukka Fulani herdsmen have taken over and murdering people along bush paths..think again

I may not be from there but it is obvious you are a liar..

We would have been seeing stuff like that in the news, if it is true and the way you constructed your post shows only one thing. You seek to discredit the government based on security. Yes Nigeria is facing security challenges but it is not half as bad as bitter hooligans like you portray ..

I am sure you have never been to the state even, you are just a bitter starved frustrated soul

Now be gone let real.residents of the state tell me the facts

Rubbish

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by dignity33: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2020
Called him first female governor but the truth still remain that he is one of the best seating governor in Nigeria today, hate him or like him it does not change the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by okpalaAnambra: 6:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Realtalk20:

I may not be from there but it is obviously you are a liar..

We would have been seeing stuff like that in the news, if it is true and the way you constructed your post shows only one thing. You seek to discredit the government based on security. Yes Nigeria is facing security challenges but it is not half as bad as bitter hooligans like you portray ..

I am sure you have never been to the state even, you are just a bitter starved frustrated soul

Rubbish
Bros let me ask you, what's the essence of governance without security.. security is the prime..I'm not talking about Enugu city here, I'm talking about the state generally..I have worked a health missionary in most of those Fulani occupied villages like Adani in uzo uwani LGA, so I definitely know what I'm saying

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Truthbites: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2020
Whoever wrote this post, the caption is poor.
First, you should have included her last name in the write up. Who does that? Calling her Adamu and omitting her last name. Secondly, you should have added Customary to the Appeal Court..

Your caption would have been like this:

'Zainab Bulkachuwa Praises Enugu Government Over Customary Court of Appeal Headquarters In Enugu....

1 Like

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Ohhhhh
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by zoedew: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2020
She exhibits the complimentary gift bag as if to say - “this is all the Governor gave me oooo!”

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Valwezzy: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Places like NSUKKA?

nawa oo.
Why lying and trying to paint bad where there's none?

Desist from this oga.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Valwezzy: 7:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Realtalk20:

I may not be from there but it is obviously you are a liar..

Rubbish

You dy mind am?
People be trying hard to portray others bad when there's none.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Dottore: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
Oga with due respect, you know nothing about Enugu State. Don't be fooled with the numerous media hype.
The truth is that God will one day punish all the sycophants and propagandists in our precious Enugu State being lead by a non performing Governor.

Pensioners in Enugu State are yet to be paid their monthly stipends since over a year now.

Our Governor is not paying attention to the whole of Enugu Metropolis neither can he hold claim to any tangible project in other Local Governments Areas outside Nsukka Axis

All the roads in Uwani, Kenyetta Road, the whole of Idaw River Layout (umuchu, Mount, Ikiriki, Omachiana, Ozalla) as well as the road to the residential settlement behind Guru Maharaji (Aria Road) are amongst the worst, look at the whole Achara Layout: Awkunanaw Street, Etudo, Obianodo, Igbariam, Ubaka to mention but a few.

I don't want to talk about the roads in Abakpa or the ones in Emene but remember to wear diving gears if you want to follow Annunciation HOSPITAL road or Sooil Plaza Road.
One-Day road is terribly in deplorable condition so are all adjoining roads in their respective axis.

All the link roads from Enugu-PH express are terrible: the road linking the express to and from Amaechi flyover, the road linking Enugu - PH express to and from Ugwuaji fly over, Ugwuaji road is death trap, Oji River link road to Enugu - Onitsha Express to mention but a few.
Almost all the primary and secondary schools in the state are in deplorable condition.
The State Library before Ogbete is a house of rodents and hudlums.. His predecessors left high standards that he has never come close to making a match.

Sullivan did marvelously well, look at Akwatta in Ogbete, a right thinking Governor should have made it a priority to complement Sullivan's achievements on the road by doing something to the two roads leading to and from the market knowing fully well that the place contributes considerable quota in IGR of the state. Same goes to the industrial layout at Red Cross Road at Holy Ghost and the defunct Industrial Estate at Zik Avenue after First Bank before MTN office.

Rural Communities like Ogulogu in Ezeagu, Iwollo etc will believe that Christ's second coming will happen more quickly than their roads receiving government attention.

He knows he has done nothing commensurate with the funds the state is receiving from federal government that's why he spends a lot on image laundering.

We know lots of you are doing your jobs as paid propagandists and image launderers. The hustle is real and unemployment rate is high but be mindful of the fact that everyone is well aware of his non performance. We are aware that you people pay your way to Frontpage in Nairaland.

Some even make the mods to hide or ban opposing views all in the name of hustle.
No be una fault sha but u people should know that Enugu State has never had it this bad and no condition is permanent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by toprealman: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Our judiciary system is rubbish. Whatever happened to the saying that whomsoever pays the piper dictates the tunes.
Re: Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu by Putin1(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

this person is not normal.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Dancing Skills (watch Video) / FG To Include Religion, Ethnicity In 2018 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.