Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja (29863 Views)

MC Tagwaye To Thrill Abuja Residents With 'Throne Of Laffta' / Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / African China's New House (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2020
EFCC FITNESS EXERCISE: Magu Urges Nigerians To Support Fight Against Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Participants

It was indeed an atmosphere of collective encouragements, supportive suggestions and healthy fitness activities to raise awareness on the war against corruption at the "Fitness Exercise" event, organized by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in collaboration with EFCC Ambassadors. The event was held yesterday in Abuja at Jabi Lake.

The Fitness Exercise which was themed "Let's Unite In the War Against Corruption", recorded the presence of top leveled EFCC officers, Ambassadors of the commission, notable public figures, entertainment celebrities and residents of FCT. The Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, who was humbly represented on stage by Tony Amkeodo, the Special Adviser to the Chairman on Media, urged Nigerians to unite and support the anti corruption war so as to enjoy the massive human and material endowments which the country is blessed with.

He also stressed that it was necessary for Nigerians to collectively support the commission in attaining the desired results in the war against corruption. In the words of Amokeodo, he says, "Nigeria belongs to all and its a collective work that needs the support of everyone". He added that the narrative of "leave it for government" must be changed as it is now a collective journey.

Some EFCC Ambassadors who spoke at the event like Radio Presenter Amb. Wahala, Ghana Must Go, African China, I Go Dye and others emphasized on the need for EFCC to be undaunted in its anti-graft war. Comedian "I Go Dye" humorously told Nigerians be supportive so as to enable the country deliver on its mandate to roll-back corruption. Also speaking at the Fitness Exercise was famous Nigeria singer "African China", who after a brief presentation of one his popular tracks notes that he was like a soothsayer when he dropped his hit song then titled "No Condition is Permanent, Mr President"

African China advice's Nigerians to shun any form of corrupt practices especially such that which may affect national development. He noted that it would help in ensuring a corrupt-free society that everyone would be proud of. The Fitness Exercise was filled with fun, networking, encouragements, entertainments and well attended medical checkup for participants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAR8en615Ig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYRfwEOrQM

1 Like

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Nice

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Good

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Continue

1 Share

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2020
See here

1 Like

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AlexReports(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by mimimile93: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2020
GOD BLESS PMB.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 6:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Well, others may see corruption fighters but all I see in those pics are sugar mummies everywhere.....

See Alex, he is just all over Mr Magu....Of all the heads of parastatals, Agencies, ministries in Abj, senators and ministers, Alex na Mr Magu of corruption ministry you just dey chingum his hand sotey you wan put his hand inside ya pocket....Na wao....Alex bikiaful with corruption oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by vanida6: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2020
cool
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by bigeliot(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Na so boss
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by slivertongue: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2020
poverty, weak educational system and nepotism is responsible for Nigeria's corruption

11 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by NaijadrivaCars: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
You don find money near corruption. eh alex.

Small time, na award Magu go get grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by jeejo: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
EFCC fight against corruption indeed.

Nigerians ought to know the truth. The present EFCC under Magu does nothing when it comes to fighting economic and finanancial crimes (corruption) in Nigeria. They are just an institution used by Buhari to witch hunt those perceived as political threats to his fellow Northerners.

In reality, EFCC has ruined lots of legitimate businesses in Southern parts of Nigeria through their illegal raids on hotels and nightclubs.

This forced marriage called Nigeria has reached its expiry date.

10 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by ednut1(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Has to be alex. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by ignis: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Labaran Magu, is always on point
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Coldie(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2020
How to know a real govt that's trying to fight corruption they like people who sing against ills in the society.

During Pdp time African chinas was hated by the government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Goldencheese(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:
poverty, weak educational system and nepotism is responsible for Nigeria's corruption

Let me add: absence of meritocracy, tribalism, religious fundamentalism and expensive democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by AerialMapper: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Exercise and Fitness Comedy Commission

Noisemakers

3 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by JeffreyD1(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
That's jabi lake

Nice one

That man on white with geepee tank tummy
He follow do exercise

3 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by neduboo(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Nice move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Okuda(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
alex report looks gay. deyum niggar!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by skup008(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2020
It is good to refresh. cool
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Tyoned(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Okay Ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by seangy4konji: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Bastards every where.

The same efcc that has been compromised with bribe..who is corrupt now?stealing from stealers?

3 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by Ustec: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Lead us right-African china cool
PMB is here to support your anti-corruption campaign music career
Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by ehmmy11(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
This is my problem with the anti corruption fight where on earth is the alternative?? They say don't do illegal but they reserve all the legal for their children and family members

Oga Magu abi na Maggi cheesy
Who you don empower??

4 Likes

Re: Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Who is Magu to talk in this country??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons / Seyi Shay Covers 'thimxx Magazine’s Maiden Edition' In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.