Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" (29862 Views)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Wesporting: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3953479/pastor-chidi-okafor-strikes-woman

Daddy Freeze has reacted to the viral video of Pastor Chidi Okafor who strikes woman with blindness, after acuses her of witchcraft. Daddy Freeze wrote:

"Only in 67Land! Jesus never struck anyone with blindness did he? He only healed the blind!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXIoUcMlBQg/

More via: http://lifedrama.com.ng/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-pastor-chidi-okafor-over-woman-strikes-with-blindness/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Dotwillis1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
this guy can't just keep quiet for once undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Homeboiy: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
why will he keep quite?

What he said is true
chidi okafor is a fraudster

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by softwerk(f): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by PointZerom: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pls tell me about Elisha and Elijah Mr Yeye man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by LalasticSeun(f): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
This man sha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by liftedhigh: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Reactor Weldon Oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Just when we thought we could slip this one past Freeze...

Freeze: Noooooooooooooo!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by veacea: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Freezer abi what's his name again. Wehdon Sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by dammizz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Stage play
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by chinoxstock: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
The video is surprising...because the woman seemed too dumb to pull off such trick.
But I believe she got what okoroawusa calls native sense.

She try..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by HDee(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why would a man of God strike a possessed woman with blindness? Solving a problem by creating another problem? I just wonder angry

StarPlayer:
I have never seen this man criticize any islamic cleric before. Does he not see any wrong in them or is he just being a coward just like most of his kinsmen are widely believed to be
Odensin! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by KingLennon(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pastor strikinq someone with blindness? Wetin we no go see again

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Pangea: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which one is 67land again?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by NkayTiana(f): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Posting it everywhere, I just graduated.... thank you Jesus
Straight outta uniben

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Remedy15: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
This Chris Okafor once supported the Biafra struggle by condemning Fulani herdsmen.
He then released this video for Kanu, about kanu death. He was not yet popular until he did this staged rubbish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnbcNNjg9M

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by hopefulLandlord: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
In the broadest and most general sense I view religion as bad -- because I see it as something that has always been about controlling and punishing people, most especially women and children, along with anyone considered to fall outside of it's rigid patriarchal social strictures, such as gay people.

Religion from the very beginning is a patriarchal claim upon Authority all over the world. It is men using a so-called all powerful, all knowing and all seeing invisible male entity that cannot be seen, tested, or studied in any way to tell people how to live and be in the world. This authority has sought and always will seek to shut down every question and every debate about so many issues, most importantly any questioning over how human society can and should work and run, and who has the power to work and run it.

Anyone who wishes to live free from that Authority is branded a dangerous radical, because these men do not wish to give up their power to control people, individually and in groups, and control how society will be shaped and run all over world.

The other aspect about religion is immaturity. It is people who have been indoctrinated to never reach true intellectual maturity because the Godhead is Big Daddy -- and Big Daddy God doesn't have to make sense. He's simply in charge of humanity and everything about our lives and therefore doesn't even need to try to make any sense. Questioning and doubting him is always a cause for severe punishment. From Above, and from Below (our fellow humans). That leads to what religion is at bottom: FEAR. It is fear of Big Daddy God, and it is fear of the men (and a smaller number of women used as inforcers) who claim patriarchal authority as His servants on Earth.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by KingLennon(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
Why? He's saying the truth. Come and kneel down

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by don4real18(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
E pain am... Chidi should be your pastor grin

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by AkinPhysicist: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Religion makes Nigerians gullible - these gods of men are nothing but frauds. Each and everyone of them!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by westbee: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
#freethesheeples

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by beadayme(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Posting it everywhere, I just graduated.... thank you Jesus
Straight outta uniben
congrat , welcome to the real world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Liability(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ladies will u like to marry a man like oap freeze that can talk more than you or you will prefer a man of few words that will listen to you.

Click like if you want it and share if you will not want such a man.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by MadCow1: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
The Pastor tried small with his actors.. He just needed better CGI to make his act believable.

But I guess when your audience is made up of "believers", you can get away with anything..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Dongreat(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
You can choose to hate freeze but most of his criticisms of Christian ways are quite correct. When I was young I was told I had a big daddy upstairs watching us and he won't let anything bad happen to us. Not until I saw malnourished children begging on the streets, saw little kids literally feeding from the gutters (this I swear), met a Somalian girl brutally raped by a man entrusted to guild her, then I realized help is coming from no where.
Before you think I am atheist please understand that I am agnostic; believing despite the years of faith with no single facts, there's something good from any religion, be it Christian, Muslim, Buddhism or Hinduism.

Finally in the words of Shawn James "I saw a man on the mountain top, calling himself the saviour of the human race, said he has come to save the world from destruction and pains but I asked how can you save this world from itself"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by footballpalace(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lemme come and be going
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by liricaliblunt(f): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pangea:
Which one is 67land again?
67 representing the average Nigerian I.Q

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Mouthgag: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja / Oluchi Onweagba With Her Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.