Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles (36579 Views)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
zeestunner:
Journalist jalingo de roast for jail. He has been under arrest by cross river state government we no hear Pim! From all this pdp paid activists .

You dey mind them? Jalingo spent Christmas in jail and no single PDP hacktivist has said a word in solidarity even the miscreants on Nairaland but once it is Buhari they suddenly jumpstart their wailing zombie brains and start stomping the thread as if they are suffering from amnesia.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by lilalex(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Will you do yourself a favour and shut the hell up! If you fail to wrap your head around what i am saying then that is failure of comprehension even if you have freedom of assimilation.

Walk away while you still can
cool

what exactly are u saying, did d said journalist threatened to kill d President of Nigeria?
i dont understand what u guys derive in supporting evil, i could remember vividly how d past administration was criticized 4 its policies nd other reasons, but yet it didnt use d DSS to clamp down on anyone, even d Present Leadership of dis beloved nation was guilty of using "inciting" words but yet no one went after him because d past administration believed in freedom of speech.. xo u hav no justification what so ever to defend the actions of DSS..Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by lilalex(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

You dey mind them? Jalingo spent Christmas in jail and no single PDP hacktivist has said a word in solidarity even the miscreants on Nairaland but once it is Buhari they suddenly jumpstart their wailing zombie brains and start stomping the thread as if they are suffering from amnesia.

that is exactly what am saying, when elected officials use their positions to victimize d very electorates they are suppose to protect...we should stand up against evil irrespective of party affiliation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
lilalex:

what exactly are u saying, did d said journalist threatened to kill d President of Nigeria?
i dont understand what u guys derive in supporting evil, i could remember vividly how d past administration was criticized 4 its policies nd other reasons, but yet it didnt use d DSS to clamp down on anyone, even d Present Leadership of dis beloved nation was guilty of using "inciting" words but yet no one went after him because d past administration believed in freedom of speech.. xo u hav no justification what so ever to defend the actions of DSS..Thanks

What exactly are you saying? Can you not see those also arrested for simply expressing themselves in writing against the President in "Saner climes"? I don't understand what you guys derive in displaying foolishness. If the past administration were criticized in manners which were against the law and they failed to enforce the law during their time, then they were foooools.

The past administration believed in freedom of speech as did every other administration but the past administration NEVER believed in FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH because so many assassinations took place in their time for FREE SPEECHES people made.

One very big example was the assassinated former National Security Adviser under Jonathan, Owoye Azazi who declared that PDP is BOKO HARAM. 2 weeks after this declaration he was assassinated.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH RIGHT? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by debbysure01(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's difficult to know which news is fake and real these days.

Check my signature
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
lilalex:

that is exactly what am saying, when elected officials use their positions to victimize d very electorates they are suppose to protect...we should stand up against evil irrespective of party affiliation.

Show me one post you have made against the arrest of jalingo by the cross river state governor grin grin grin

Is it because he is a PDP governor then Jalingo deserved no solidarity from you wailing zombies because Ayade is one of your own?
cheesy

Or will you claim you never knew Jalingo has been in Jail for a good while as directed by Ayade for a press release he also made? grin
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by TheStarsAlign: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
They are coming to Nairaland soon. BH is there they're not doing anything but they'll be bullying ordinary people up and down. Just remember nothing last forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
TheStarsAlign:
They are coming to Nairaland soon. BH is there they're not doing anything but they'll be bullying ordinary people up and down. Just remember nothing last forever!

The so called "ordinary people" should also learn how to speak and what to speak. There are laws against boko haram and enforcement of those laws does not render laws against public incitement and online threats or hate speeches mute.

Every law is still working so mind yourself
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by 10mobile: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:
Tyrants don't change their tactics.

They are pretenders and self righteous

You started writing a beautiful poem. Then you stopped. Please complete it.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by dbonks(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
ThankGod I lived to see this day... continue to protect your son and family from oppression and humiliation.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Aarenaija: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is not a government to the people at all.
Sending DSS against someone expressing his opinion is the height of irresponsibility on the part of any government world over.
Can you just imagine? DSS will not have or act on intelligence on kidnapping but very active against
against play ace loving citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by mak4(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
These too shall pass

It doesn't last forever !
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by berrystunn(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
nazram1:
Good one DSS. u are doing good job, keep it up. & I will like u to pls Visit nairaland one day one time.

antelope.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by AK481(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
There is no more freedom of expression in this country.

Imagine GEJ the most insulted and assaulted president encourages freedom of expression.

Good for those that removed GEJ by actions and inactions .

Who has watch mark angel latest comedy?
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by berrystunn(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

The so called "ordinary people" should also learn how to speak and what to speak. There are laws against boko haram and enforcement of those laws does not render laws against public incitement and online threats or hate speeches mute.

Every law is still working so mind yourself

FBI,CIA going after people that speak against Mr President of United States.

America will not have a place to keep them anymore.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Nwaonyishi69: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Next level of tyranny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by ultimatekint(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
DSS should go to North East of Nigeria and arrest Gboko Haram Commander who is illegally fathering Leah Sharibu's son. Awon wereee.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Of course right? grin grin grin

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

More for you grin

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Even more for you grin

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by NGpatriot: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:
Tyrants don't change their tactics.

They are pretenders and self righteous

One way traffic, PDP and ipob hypocrisy. When was the last time you pleaded for Journalist Agba Jalingo the PDP governor in Cross River locked up?

You have zero credibility or moral authority to comment or call other people names.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by gr8tone: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why can't they prove the writer of the article wrong with their good intentions which they claim they have? Instead of arresting him
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
gr8tone:
Why can't they prove the writer of the article wrong with their good intentions which they claim they have? Instead of arresting him

Why can't the writer prove them wrong with his good intentions by not writing that Buhari does not believe in Nigeria?

Is he a spirit to know the heart of Buhari?

Buhari does not believe in Nigeria yet he contested and recontested for presidency until he won.

Yet he has revitalized the Rivers state and Enugu airports

[b]Yet he has revitalized our railways and almost completed phase 1 of it

Yet he completed the Azikiwe Mausoleum

Yet he is building the second Niger bridge

Yet he is building modular refineries in several states of Nigeria and so on

A man who does not believe in Nigeria right?

FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH IS NOT GUARANTEED
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Akhigb33367: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Up
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by berrystunn(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Even more for you grin

Threatening to kill the president and speaking against the government are they the same?

Even Threatening to kill the president did CIA and FBI go for the arrest??

They get involved after intelligent confirmation that you want to carry out the threat .

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Blindersoff: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

Threatening to kill the president and speaking against the government are they the same?

Even Threatening to kill the president did CIA and FBI go for the arrest??

They get involved after intelligent confirmation that you want to carry out the threat .

Yes i know and i can see you deliberately ignored these which were not threats but simple "freedom of speech" by citizens which were not threats grin

Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by xpmode(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
There is no more freedom of expression in this country.

Imagine GEJ the most insulted and assaulted president encourages freedom of expression.

Good for those that removed GEJ by actions and inactions .

good old days when obasanjos book was seized in bookshop
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by berrystunn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

Yes i know and i can see you deliberately ignored these which were not threats but simple "freedom of speech" by citizens which were not threats grin

People have records in U. S, people with bad record threat to kill ... They will be arrested one time,

Not by CIA or FIB, but local police doing there job.

In Nigeria when you speak against the government ... Not even threatening to kill , DSS , EFCC, SARS, Road safety and traffic control officers will be on your door step.
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Godwin2am(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
so sad nothing is working..... even the judiciary's system ....truth is I'm tired, options are few, I'm on church now...but fada ufpma says we are making church as opium please take me to the king, lay me at the gate, leave me there to gaze at his glory. truth is its time to stop playing these games ad a country
Re: DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
What a country with freedom of speech but no freedom of speech after expressing your right to freedom of speech. This DSS and their Gestapo moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Nigerian Navy Presidential Fleet Review 2023 / Don’t Celebrate Yet, Akpabio Warns Udom Emmanuel After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.