Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud (30811 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by dasoul(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by Gaddafiyusf(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:
story!! name the governor or keep this fairy tale to your zombies. regime of liars and blackmailers

Mbaka govonor is the man
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by americaninja1: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2020
U get it bro.. System too porous that even if u don’t want to be corrupt easy access to excess liquid money would make u. We need a system that makes it so hard for agencies and department to have access to cash
Ustec:

The system is just too porous,
Nigerian constitution Needs serious restructuring not even amendment.
These people have turn public funds to there family property,
Drastic steps needs to be taken to stop all these deadly moves.
All these have been happening since OBJ days,
Stringent bills needs to be pass to stop corruption in this country,
People are dying everyday cause of these evil people,
Bad roads, bad healthcare,unstable electricity(since 1960),unemployment, poverty,insecurity..

FG appointments is another big issues,Hausa,'s have turn it to their family affairs, from military to Agencies and other public positions,
Restructuring will give everyone equal right.
Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians not one ethnic group.
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by Ubatex(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2020
what goes up must surely come down, it time to vomit everything.
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:
story!! name the governor or keep this fairy tale to your zombies. regime of liars and blackmailers
Everytin points to Aminu Tambuwal...he was d former speaker,how of rep,was just availed by supreme court of resent as governor... And his tenure finishes by 2023...no other person fits into d picture...only him
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Mbaka govonor is the man
It Tambuwal...no other current governor fits into d description... Check
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2020
dasoul:
It’s simple, from this excerpt: “We were on the case before the governor’s election was validated by the Supreme Court. In fact, he was to appear before our detectives two days to the Supreme Court judgment but he stayed away to await the verdict and avoid being detained”, the serving governor is Hope Uzodima of Imo state. He is the only Governor whose immunity started from a supreme court's judgement and not an INEC result.
Lies. .let me ask...was the a speaker house of representatives?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by AFONAMARO: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2020
Realist5:
The former Governor sounds to be Tambuwal.

Meanwhile, as we are reading these atrocities committed in years back, I believe we will also be reading some related stories about this administration in some years to come.

This is Nigeria, a country where we have recycled thieves as leaders.

Is Tambuwal an ex governor?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by executive12: 11:14am On Jan 26, 2020
infini771:
It is either Nigeria is restructured or it will be looted into extinction. Restructuring is the only antidote to corruption. Switzerland is not this corrupt

You got it.
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by DWJOBScom(m): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2020
This is too much o
But check it , all the elected Governors and serving ministers have case files with EFCC so who can we trust ??
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by opray: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who's the serving Governor?

Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by dnatz(f): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Avm get this kind money and we the family members no benefit

God forgive you Sha and have mercy on you and your family involved

We still forgive you.....
May God also forgive you....
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thank God for Magu, he's really working.
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by slivertongue: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
immaculatesense:

Everytin points to Aminu Tambuwal...he was d former speaker,how of rep,was just availed by supreme court of resent as governor... And his tenure finishes by 2023...no other person fits into d picture...only him

I suspect so but they should mention his name and stop the hide and seek
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by CoolAmbience(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
mimimiles93:
free him joor. his south and eastern counterpat do worse

I nor blame you.

Dem still dey feed you for house...

If you know how much corruption has set us back, you won't go petty with the South and East nonsense.

So, the EFCC should let them be because others do worst?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by slivertongue: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Mbaka govonor is the man
the law says he has immunity from his thievery of the psst
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by aylipple: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
People won't read nor digest the information properly before mentioning Ihedioha, Uzodinma, Bala Mohammed or Tambuwal.

The serving governor (who mustn't be named) in question is Bello Matawalle of Zamfara.

Premium Times did an extensive report on this particular matter & the findings are mind-blowing �; the level of corruption in this country ehn, it'll take more than EFCC, ICPC or any other commission for that matter to put a stop. The system is riddled with too many loopholes that makes sleaze very easy to perpetrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by slivertongue: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
bluecircle470:

You Mumu small, until dem go finish your future that’s if you still have

cool ur temper. I insist they name the person and hit the ground running. there is too much speculation, secrecy, lies, propaganda and politics in the fight against corruption
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by todman(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
LivingforChrist:
please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.

2129060082 UBA Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWboGhU8rAQ

Why are you impersonating someone with a real problem. It is not right. You even choose living for Christ as a name. Maybe God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by einsteine(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Simplyleo:
6.5 b.

This no be small money o.

I sometimes imagine how 1billion in 1000 denomination looks like. As in e go fill up a moderate sized room from the floor to ceiling.

Imagine 35 bags of 50kg rice. That's about a billion in 1000 notes.
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by Legendguru: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by chukel(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
dasoul:
It’s simple, from this excerpt: “We were on the case before the governor’s election was validated by the Supreme Court. In fact, he was to appear before our detectives two days to the Supreme Court judgment but he stayed away to await the verdict and avoid being detained”, the serving governor is Hope Uzodima of Imo state. He is the only Governor whose immunity started from a supreme court's judgement and not an INEC result.
uzodinmma was never in house of reps
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
Realist5:
The serving Governor sounds to be Tambuwal.

Meanwhile, as we are reading these atrocities committed in years back, I believe we will also be reading some related stories about this administration in some years to come.

This is Nigeria, a country where we have recycled thieves as leaders.

Hmmmmmn
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
slivertongue:

I suspect so but they should mention his name and stop the hide and seek
No,they can't do dat until the case of the other six is sorted which robe him to be part...then they can name him for possible impeachment by the state house...remember he is a sitting governor... So,if dey shud announce him unlawfully which is an allegation against a sitting governor will be back for his government... Respected the fact that the case may not be grounded by d court...
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by immaculatesense(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
aylipple:
People won't read nor digest the information properly before mentioning Ihedioha, Uzodinma, Bala Mohammed or Tambuwal.

The serving governor (who mustn't be named) in question is Bello Matawalle of Zamfara.

Premium Times did an extensive report on this particular matter & the findings are mind-blowing �; the level of corruption in this country ehn, it'll take more than EFCC, ICPC or any other commission for that matter to put a stop. The system is riddled with too many loopholes that makes sleaze very easy to perpetrate.
Proof ur point...I still go with Tambuwal with the point dat he was a former speaker of d house of rep during dos period mentioned and he is one of the governors just vindicated by the court...plis tell me ur point...I will admit if u proof me otherwise...I always learn with points
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by uloewa: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
THEY HAVE RELEASED ANOTHER ONE TO DEPRESS AND DIVERT ATTENTION OF THE MASSES WHILE THE LOOTING CONTINUES. Una mumu never do?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by uloewa: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
m4goodlife:
Nothing like inflated budget.

Quotations were submitted and the client decided on who and who to award the contract to.

Whether the contract budget was inflated or not the client is sane enough to still approve my quotation. Then you call it fraud, when I didn't approve and award the contract to myself. Is like accusing a bus conductor for fraud for charging you N1000 to Lekki from Obalende, when bus plenty for Obalende that are willing to take less that price.

I really do not see any case against the governor here. They'd better look for other things to tie him to this fraud else, He will smoothly scale through all trials on this.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW THAT HAVE CORRECT SENSE HERE JOOR! A contract that has due process certificate from the FG, was executed and handed over to the FG. This country just like sensationalism not truth and sadly many of us do not have the common sense to see that these people just release these news to divert attention from the ongoing looting. The question we should be asking is WHAT HAS BUHARI DONE TO PREVENT A REOCURRENCE OF THE FRAUD HE CLAIMS TOOK PLACE AR PICOMMS?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by uloewa: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
back2sender:

A contract was given and paid by Govt 2.7 billion, the company now subcontract this same contract out for 700million, over 1.5 billion naira became Sara (free) money.
Even the Benin hanger which was the contract was not done,
2.7 billion went into the air just like that.
I am really pained with such informations, what are the poor people doing, instead to rise agains this thieves and looters, join hands with government to deal with this thieves, they will not but only say its president buhari problem.
This money are our money for infrastructures, investments etc to make life beta for Nigerians but a few rich people will steal this money and the poor will keep quiet instead of rising up

SEE THIS ONE THAT CANNOT TYPE HANGAR TALKING? Maybe now that I have shown you the correct spelling of hangar, you will see the air force hangar in Benin that was built by American experts. You most likely have been looking in wardrobes in Benin for hanger?
Re: Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud by aylipple: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
immaculatesense:

Proof ur point...I still go with Tambuwal with the point dat he was a former speaker of d house of rep during dos period mentioned and he is one of the governors just vindicated by the court...plis tell me ur point...I will admit if u proof me otherwise...I always learn with points

Who is arguing with you? Believe whatever you want, your headache, not mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi Vs Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Video) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.