Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (48911 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Ahmeduana(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2020
The meaning of there own security outfit is "BASTARD FORGET IT"
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Josh44s(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Nobody is thinking about the disadvantages of all this. What we need is State police, fully kitted and armed with the best police kits, Must be HND or BSc holder, well psychologically trained to respect citizens and avoid bribery and corrupt practices with good salary. Not all these Hisbal and Amorten gibberish. Nigeria is heading for anarchy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Keep on worshipping your slave master up north. I thought your fathers are bold enough to stop it. Why waiting for your slave masters. Cowards.

Why is it paining you that I am associating you to your slave masters?

Lolz

Imagine Omuluabi using the word slave masters........and even cowards...lolzzz....wonders shall never cease.

This is hilariously funny.

Meanwhile even the blind knows who the real cowards and slaves are and their masters on the hills of caliphate.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Pentasoft1978: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Shegge ka faza , where were U when boko haram was formed. your acid test is to eliminate boko haram before you start attacking Christians and Igbo traders in the North. stupid North.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by imam07: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
I only blame Buhari govt on this. The failure to strengthen our national security power has brought all these local securities. I am a Yoruba person. I presently support amotekun. But to be candid, these amotekun, shege ban fasa, hisbah and others will create division in this country. It is political election time u all will feel the negative impact of all these groups. Buhari has failed us. I don't know why chief of army staff is still there as a figure head.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by CSTR2: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2020
daddytime:
Evidence of a failed state/country.
That is just it.
Failed state.

Buhari should be ashamed of himself.

Under his watch, regions are forming militia without a constitutional restructuring.

There is no difference between Nigeria and Congo.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by zeestone99(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2020
jumper524:
Welcome development, having more security groups across all geographic regions would give those bandits a run for their money..

Personally I don't think we are ripe for this our mentality is bad. We are breeding future terrorist and cultism groups.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Vince77(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2020
The only problem i have with all these security networks is that guns will be given to illiterates.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by CSTR2: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
zeestone99:

Personally I don't think we are ripe for this our mentality is bad. We are breeding future terrorist and cultism groups.
We are ripe for state police where people of education and integrity would be employed by the different states as a police unit.

What we have now instead are militias and mad people.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by kayusely70(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Na ibo pipu remain now....... grin
They Can Revive Bakassi Boys Or BSS
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by CodeTemplar: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2020
They should have seen this as a priority before spending money on Hisbah and started arresting civilians.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by jimyjames(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, hateful people like you can't be deceiving God you know

Are you alright?

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by foreshore(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Neoteny(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2020
SilasNwude:
shut up this bini man
no dey quote me again
ọchịchịrị na ihe enwero mmekọ (darkness and light no get anything in common)

It's a lie, they do have a commonality.

What they have in common is the fact that both are mutually exclusive. Darkness is the absence of light and light is the absence of darkness.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by ChoCho54(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2020
SilasNwude, Gandollaar is not available now. She sends her regards tho.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by CodeTemplar: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
They are even trying to tie it to the 2019 elections. These people are taking it personal and it shouldn't be like that at all. They should be happy that bandits are being flushed out from Nigeria but instead see it as an attack on the north.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Awefemik(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Who else read more meaning to this
North on political threat again
Nigeria as finish
I see civil war coming fast
Restructuring is the only way out
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Klington: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
southeast governors over to you.

Bakassi boizzz season2
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by okpalaAnambra: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

You are seriously trying to make me name your state but I won't. I am only advising on code. Intimidating pensioners is a bad Idea. Why not beg and engage instead of. Actions that will take their lives early.

Where did I divide igbos please?
I know you well enough here,..How you bath mouth Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu people here.so don't pretend about it, to make it seem you're from Anambra when you are not
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by zeestone99(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2020
CSTR2:

We are ripe for state police where people of education and integrity would be employed by the different states as a police unit.

What we have now instead are militias and mad people.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's not good. My problem is our people(nigerians). They will restructure the whole thing,Fight against each other. They hear one hausa state police maltreat a yoruba man,they then reciprocate by retaliating at home.
When cult started, they said it's fight against oppression. Different ones sprung up and the rest is history. I'm just saying if we must do this then we should do this well. There should be check and balance. Now can we.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by executive12: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
adecz:

Can unarmed security setups
like Amotekun & others confront
the highly armed criminals operating
in the country today?

Before we know it, Amotekun might
start sourcing for money to ransom
their members from herdsmen.

Even policemen are being kidnapped
for ransom.

So you believe that Amotekun will not be armed??
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by ChoCho54(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:
The fear of IPOB is the starting point to FREEDOM.

This Fulani terrorist government should do fast in executing their gossip/jealousy against IPOB... But las las BIAFRA freedom is assured.
Sometimes, I imagine in utmost disgust, how the likes of Hell-rufai gathers these slowpokes into a room, indoctrinate them, give them money, and then send them to the media to voice the position of the slavemaster.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I know you well enough here,..How you bath mouth Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu people here.so don't pretend about it, to make it seem you're from Anambra when you are not

I wonder when truth has turned to bad mouthing?

You're not in position to tell me my state anyway. Meanwhile I am always less concerned with issues of others states except mine.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Charles545: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Which one is "shege" again... Northern Nigeria sef
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by okpalaAnambra: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I wonder when truth has turned to bad mouthing?

You're not in position to tell me my state anyway. Meanwhile I am always less concerned with issues of others states except mine.
You're an Edo boy on a mission to sabotage Igbo people here and you have failed.. you're just a minor where Igbo people are

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by JONSYN7154: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
I can see civil war looming and Nigeria disintegration coming.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by joinnow: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
I like below summary
Recall that in 2015, Nigerian voters trusted Buhari to lead our nation through and out of its limitations, into a future in which we will live secure lives and pursue livelihoods in a united Nigeria whose human and material resources will be protected by leaders.

“Regrettably, five years on, the story is that of poverty ravaging communities, hunger stalking millions of homes, inflation making life difficult, people losing jobs, businesses closing down, infrastructure decaying, young Nigerians losing hope, which are all drivers to the current security situation.

“Worth recalling also, is that long before the current deterioration, the government had been advised severally to take definite steps to end the conflict between farmers and the pastoral communities which it shunned. Instead government came up with various ambiguous policies in the form of Ruga, livestock transformation, etc that all ended in controversy, and were never implemented.

wow
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Bukasint(f): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why is this Amotekun of a thing giving those in the North headache. Those is South east aren't complaining at all. What's their problem with it. It's not even their region so what's the noise all about biko...
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by executive12: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Are the north the problem

Of course.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by joinnow: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
JONSYN7154:
I can see civil war looming and Nigeria disintegration coming.
if it happen now it is 5 years late as predicted by CIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.