Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ (48912 Views)

Ganduje: Kano Doesn’t Need ‘Shege Ka Fasa’ / Sultan Rubbishes "Operation Shege Ka Fasa" Outfit / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by lildonn222: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Topmaike007:
So where will they put Hisbah
Hisbah are not armed and doesn't protect anybody neither do they collect allowance for what they do.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Gabkosh: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The igbos said the ones you have met, interacted or worked with?

Your basis on analysis is based on faceless forum like this?

God.......How old are you?

I hope I am engaging someone that is intellectually sound?

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Sisi, be bold to tell who you are.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Blackking98(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
masterflowx:

Must you include on this matter.
isn't a moderator abeg.
Ordinary suya seller...e juju don dey catch all d Nairalanders, maybe d right time for me to opt out because ordinary suya selling can't jujulize me.

Let me discuss it with Donald Trump first before I opt out of the forum.
grin
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Sisi, be bold to tell who you are.

Please next.

You have been defeated.
Same way your masters up caliphate defeated Amotekun.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
If na die you go die, the presidency is coming to south and definitely not south east.

Am so ashamed of u people... the tribe of a president does not really matters, what matters is what he has upstairs as a president. and am sorry to say this, have not seen any tribe in Nigeria that has that leadership qualities to any worst america president.... What a shame !

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Topmaike007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
lildonn222:
Hisbah are not armed and doesn't protect anybody neither do they collect allowance for what they do.
that's why they're after jihad
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by SecretSpy666: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
There is nothing like CNG. middle belt is not part of this. No part of middle belt speaks Hausa or Fulani, we are not part of this.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by ABINTUK(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
SilasNwude:
me:

way to go
God bless Amotekun
God bless authentic Omoluabis (not fake ones fermenting trouble against fellow South)

North dey tough no be when South come together
their only hope was those fake Omoluabis causing division but they where defeated this time.

BSS or operation Enyimba loading in the east

Niger Delta Force in the making, to secure the six Niger Delta States of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Rivers and.....

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by starstaz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
highlights that can make even a cow and leopard to laugh::

1. outside interest: who are the outside interest causing insecurity in d north?

2. Those that sell merchandise.: Really, So those that sell hard drugs are responsible for the insecurity. Oh ! my God.

3. Those that sell weapons. who are those that sell the weapons.?

Glady we are happy , I mean southern solidarity, that this operations shege can be set up quickly to make the north safe again for both bizness and commerce. This is the way to go North.⌛

�����⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳
"
Spokesman for the group, Abdulazeez Suleiman,said in a statement in Kaduna that the North has persevered in a dangerous security environment fuelled by outside interests that thrive on the supply of deadly merchandise including hard drugs and other harmful substances and the proliferation of arms in the region. "
"
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by dangwarmai(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bakassi and OPC and their history are still fresh in our mind and we know how they ended. Its high time to Legalize north eastern Nigeria Fighters. they too have the right to self defence.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by executive12: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am so ashamed of u people... the tribe of a president does not really matters, what matters is what he has upstairs as a president. and am sorry to say this, have not seen any tribe in Nigeria that has that leadership qualities to any worst america president.... What a shame !

The tribe of a President does not really matter?, in Nigeria? You are probably naive to think that.
The average Nigerian is a tribalist, including those that become President. Look at your President (not mine) Buhari's appointments and then tell me again that the tribe of a President does not really matter. So why do you think that the different ethnic groups want to produce the President?
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by executive12: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
ABINTUK:

Niger Delta Force in the making, to secure the six Niger Delta States of Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Rivers and.....

You only listed five States.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Realtalk20: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided undecided undecided

What is even holding this contraption together anyways.
Very different people forcing themselves to live together when their is no iota of conviviality or cohesion amongst them.

What a joke for a country.

Tramadol kicking in and the rants have started

Okay guys sit back and watch the unraveling

[img]https://media1./images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/tenor.gif?itemid=3579864[/img]
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Iyiataata92: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
jimyjames:

Amotekun this early Sunday morning? I will comment on this when am back from church
You should be back from church now. Lets see your comment now
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by ignis: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Homeboiy:
If u understand the Hausa word well

U will know that they are planning something big

South east na ele n'anya

Stop this
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by lildonn222: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

one of the sane ones
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by wink2015(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
cool
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by PapalsBull(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
Shut up coward.

The igbos here have said you are not igbo. And I noticed that in many threads where they have busted you. Stop being sisi and be bold enough to say who you are.
You just notice the bastard isn't Igbo? Stop engaging him there by giving him relevance. He's also behind Juliusmalema and maneszenawi, take note.

Cc: Silasnwude, the bastard osagy... is on the loose. I saw his comments on the Leah Sharibu childbirth and I was like " if I come across this bastard and get hold of him, it's either he kill him or I kill him".

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by budaatum: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Budaatum, your fulani slave masters are planning to form their own security outfit. Where is your "it is illegal" ranting?!
Guess you were too stupid to heed my warning, now you are wailing!

Did you not think what was good for your goose would be good for their gander?

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by MrHeff(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:
i...
the west is not lacking in men of wisdom and men of action. Wherever they want to go, they will meet us there.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by clarocuzioo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Gabkosh:
If na die you go die, the presidency is coming to south and definitely not south east.

You are already dead, it's staying in the North, are you not seeing the handwriting all over?

Let's watch out.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by jimyjames(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You should be back from church now. Lets see your comment now

Both amotekun and shege ka kasfa are not good enough , we don't need vigilante groups that use sticks as weapons to fight terrorist with ak47
Let every region create its own army and protect its territory let every region be given equal supreme status to govern themselves

2 Likes

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by SilasNwude: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
PapalsBull:

You just notice the bastard isn't Igbo? Stop engaging him there by giving him relevance. He's also behind Juliusmalema and maneszenawi, take note.

Cc: Silasnwude, the bastard osagy... is on the loose. I saw his comments on the Leah Sharibu childbirth and I was like " if I come across this bastard and get hold of him, it's either he kill him or I kill him".
lol bro don't worry I'll get his time soonest

still monitoring him smiley

very disgusting thing
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrHeff:
the west is not lacking in men of wisdom and men of action. Wherever they want to go, they will meet us there.

Story
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
PapalsBull:

Just read the comment now........Lolzzzzzzzz

Please next stale.

Not everyone has time for that una Igbo ApC and Pdp politics.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by clarocuzioo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
seunmsg:

The south east is in no position to decide for the south and the rest of Nigeria.

Ohhhh, but the greed if the south west does?
They produced President for eight years.
Vice President for eight years?
And now wants to Produce another President?

That's exactly what we are saying. The greed of the south west led to this disaster we have presently in the name of building political bridge.

This time, since the greed and selfishness if the south west won't allow for equity, fairness and equal representation, then I don't think it's bad for other southern regions to "build their own political bridge", untill all the south get sense.

You ever wondered why the judgement in Imo State.

Watch out and see.

2023 will be interesting.
The greed of South West will perpetuate power in the North.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by MrHeff(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Story
ordinary amotekun had they wailing like banshees. Their cries should be enough to tell you they know the west when resolute are not pushovers. Meanwhile, i hope you have been paid your monthly stipend from ur northern slavemasters? Because it would make no sense if you have been a nuisance all over nairaland for free. At least be paid for it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Na ibo pipu remain now....... grin

I hope ndigbo come up with a fantastic and threatening name too.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrHeff:
ordinary amotekun had they wailing like banshees. Their cries should be enough to tell you they know the west when resolute are not pushovers. Meanwhile, i hope you have been paid your monthly stipend from ur northern slavemasters? Because it would make no sense if you have been a nuisance all over nairaland for free. At least be paid for it.

Amotekun Is dead unless you reading road side newspapers

The security outfit has been disbanded to state issue not regional.
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by toplinetrtrend: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
budaatum:

Guess you were too stupid to heed my warning, now you are wailing!

Did you not think what was good for your goose would be good for their gander?

Yeah, you spoke perfectly like a fulani sympathizer. A typical Omo àlè. People around you should be watchful because you sound like a saboteur. Cursed fulani slave
Re: Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ by budaatum: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, you spoke perfectly like a fulani sympathizer. A typical Omo àlè. People around you should be watchful because you sound like a saboteur. Cursed fulani slave
Wailer. Next time heed warnings instead of wailing when its too late and you've lost your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again / INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.