Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel (118414 Views)

Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Heineken(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
ogene144:

Edo Auchi they are expert in Olosho like my wife she cn Bleep any dick once it involve money..
your wife?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Ken4Christ: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
If he died of marathon sex, is it the girl that should be held responsible? The length of sex is determined by the man and not the woman. The moment the man ejaculate, that round is over. So, what is the girl's offense? Please they should quote the section of the Nigeria criminal code law where sex by consent becomes a crime.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by kettykings: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

All these Igbo proustites can kill oooooooo, sex.
Just to pick, your pocket & transfer your money to their boy friend account.
The police should investigate this case properly, for the sake of justice, we don't want another female sex serial killer on the loose.
This is what I call tribal he goatism. Even in this age of internet someone refuses to use Google.
Some people's case is actually irredeemable settled
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by SpartanKing: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
ignis:
What will this man tell God and the angels ?
what he'll tell the angels is not a problem. What will he tell God?
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Gberali: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin
Davash222:
Fat people no strong for bed, walai.
Be disgracing men since 1969.
grin
Davash222:
Fat people no strong for bed, walai.
Be disgracing men since 1969.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Liposure: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Instead how I pray and wish every one that commit adultery or fornication will b like this? Every stupid community penis and market puna will be responsible . stupid ugly pig, now what will he tell his creator, this act as his last !
my mummymummy u harsh oo. If u be god u 4 don kill us finish.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by solo11(m): 12:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Judybash93(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2020
daddytime:
What a sight for a parting memory.

Get the autopsy done to ascertain the cause of death, and release the poor girl if found innocent of the obese man's death.

I know right. I was shocked when i read that they've already charged the girl with murder without thorough investigation into the man's death
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Judybash93(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2020
Heineken:
your wife?

The thing shock me oo... His wife?

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by 21void: 1:34am On Jan 27, 2020
If this manji reach heaven na, wetin him wan talk?
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by BiafraforTrump: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2020
ogene144:

records doesnt lie Edo Auchi,they are nuisance Olosho I cnt ave them as a friend talk less of marrying them...

Thought you married already from there?
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by SmallmebigGod: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2020
Mummymahdi:

God forgive those that regretted their actions and seek forgiveness not those that died in the act. He is a useless fellow. See him fat ugly face
You seems to by getting angry on behalf of God. And you are not God. When God choose to forgive no other opinion matters and he needs no man's permission
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Mummymahdi(f): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

You seems to by getting angry on behalf of God. And you are not God. When God choose to forgive no other opinion matters and he needs no man's permission

Am angry at all sinful and deceitful act because it's prohibited and out of love and obedience to God not on behalf of God. May b in ur faith ppl can represent d stance of God not in mine. I didn't say God seek opinions nor permission only ignorant ppl think this way, and Yes neither u accept it or not God only accept those that repent and desist from d act not those that keep it up and even die in the act. Evn in world he left in shame. Assuming he is ur father, will u b happy he died this way?

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Topshow4real: 3:52am On Jan 27, 2020
I suspect Thunderbolt I.e maagun. He probably slept with a married woman.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Mummymahdi(f): 3:52am On Jan 27, 2020
Liposure:
my mummymummy u harsh oo. If u be god u 4 don kill us finish.

Haba innocent ppl go remain
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 27, 2020
harkandey:
what is he going to tell his ancestors grin

That he died in an active service without retirement
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by SmallmebigGod: 4:15am On Jan 27, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Am angry at all sinful and deceitful act because it's prohibited and out of love and obedience to God not on behalf of God. May b in ur faith ppl can represent d stance of God not in mine. I didn't say God seek opinions nor permission only ignorant ppl think this way, and Yes neither u accept it or not God only accept those that repent and desist from d act not those that keep it up and even die in the act. Evn in world he left in shame. Assuming he is ur father, will u b happy he died this way?
Well, I think you are taking the discussing too far by mentioning my father but I will let this slide. Back to the point. God is not angry at sinners he is only angry at the sin , he love sinners enough to give chance of repentance so why should anyone hate or be angry at whom God love. If someone dies in their sin God isn't happy about it has that wasn't His purpose for man. It is only when we men become judgemental that we are happy to see people suffer for their sin
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:17am On Jan 27, 2020
grin grin grin cool cool
majamajic:
he died in active service
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by AreaFada2: 4:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Why do journalists always say "marathon sex"? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why not Olympic sex? shocked shocked
I doubt it was the first time he had "marathon sex".

Heart attack can come at anytime. He could have died in his sleep or during any other form of physical exertion.

People should do medical regularly. Especially after the age of 40. Even after 35 years of age if overweight, has family history of sudden death, etc.

At any age if often breathless, easily fatigued or has chest pain or other relevant symptoms.

Because if you collapse one day, no good first and and no ambulance to your rescue. People around you only care about how not to be implicated by the police. They may not even touch you or help resuscitate you before rushing to the police.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2020
No matter how hard, how fast, how good or how well... you can never 'chop it finish'. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Kokaine(m): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2020
PicLtd:
The young lady is 100% innocent.

Many people have died in advanced countries while having sex with prostitutes, the ladies were not charged for murder.

We just like to overdramatize and sensitize things in this country while looking for victims and scape goats.

Go to google and type 'Man dies on prostitute in during sex' you'll find cases in Europe, India, China. The reports did not include charging the ladies for murder.

Nigerians should stop being hysterical in issues like this.
I wanted to ask a lawyer, if someone's wife dies during sex, will he be arrested?
I think the police arrest fornicators when one dies. But fornication it self is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 6:10am On Jan 27, 2020
Why would they charge the woman to court?did she force the man to do it?when has dying during sex become a crime? They should leaf the woman alone jo

Dominique I love you

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2020
PicLtd:
The young lady is 100% innocent.

Many people have died in advanced countries while having sex with prostitutes, the ladies were not charged for murder.

We just like to overdramatize and sensitize things in this country while looking for victims and scape goats.

Go to google and type 'Man dies on prostitute in during sex' you'll find cases in Europe, India, China. The reports did not include charging the ladies for murder.

Nigerians should stop being hysterical in issues like this.
don't mind naija police jare
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by bulitex(m): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2020
That's aboki for you,,, How person will take Fula de nunu and go de Bleep woman
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by smartest1010: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Say hello to devil when you get to hell]
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Skmoda360(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2020
ValCon888:
The cause of death is not murder.
1. He's obese. Obesity is a symptom of more serious issues like cardiac arrest and sudden death syndrome.
2. He's a northerner. He's most likely to have used local sex enhancing drugs to boost his stamina thereby quickening his heart rate and triggering a heart attack.

The girl should be released.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by aabdul7833: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Oh my God, what do you have to tell your creator, RIP.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Rasheed02(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2020
Baba, ṣàánú ọmọ rẹ, má jẹ́ n gbabi mo gbà wá lọ.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2020
Preferable to die on top kpekus ,than to die by bullet

1 Like

Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by Ekpaone(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2020
So he did not know when he was tired,trying to please a LovePeddler sexually.
Re: Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel by DaInferno(m): 7:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is that a hotel room looking like uncompleted building where criminals hide to smoke weed?
ode, no be every hotel the fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.