Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager (40492 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Issokay
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmm.

Vanity
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Jabioro: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Me no know what to say,so me no go committed mouth sin..Majek no build house but he weeds,women,and street gang..hmmmm and you say make wear Majek regalia on the 7th of March..I hoped I never past my boundary..Olamide thank you for saving a soul..I go silent..

1 Like

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Endtimecaller: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
Celebrities please invest any time Baba God pick una call and save for the rainy days. Leave bad women and strong drinks alone. Walk with God and pray.

2 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
They shud kuku gimme a house too if majek collect house
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Him say him no dey do collabo with naija artiste because him be international artiste.Make him go meet Jay-Z for assistance.

3 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Born2Breed(f): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Artiste of old were not making money like these rave of the moment.

Those making money then were those Traditional music makers like Sunny Ade and co. People can spray spray...Majek only made money from shows and sales of album.

How many people even dey buy then.

Dubbing was the ish then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
So what should we do about that.

Does it change the pump price of petrol.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by eldeens: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
dominique:
Na wa for our people sha, even chooking nose into donations for an ailing person. I hope this greed doesn't consume us

I have issues with the line below though

Whose fault is it that he didn't invest in a property when he was making a lot of money? If the state government gives him a house, they should give other veteran artists houses as well.

Veteran artists you said, me and you need house too.

2 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by eldeens: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
hungryboy:
i tire for this kind entitled mentality were our former artiste and footballers dey get oh.

Man made a lot of money back in the days, didn't build a house, has no tangible investments, only had sex with different girls, drank with friends, bought exotic cars, now, he is expecting the Government to compensate him after he blew his fortune on frivolities.

Abeg loud it, make person wey get ears make them hear. If government should buy him a house then me and you need a house too.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by kay29000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I hope there won't be a relapse this time ...

Get well Bro

Wow! He was very good looking in his youth.

4 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by kay29000(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
hungryboy:
i tire for this kind entitled mentality were our former artiste and footballers dey get oh.

Man made a lot of money back in the days, didn't build a house, has no tangible investments, only had sex with different girls, drank with friends, bought exotic cars, now, he is expecting the Government to compensate him after he blew his fortune on frivolities.

Are you sure he really made a lot of money? Those 80s artists just had fame, they didn't make that much money trust me.

3 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Tembebe: 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
domi domi dominique. You just dey make my belle sweet like honey kiss kiss kiss
I hope you know she is Yoruba. I ask because of your blantant hatred for them.

2 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by seangy4konji: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
What you kids don't know is that old artist made no money or little then...one naira was 1$ was like 5 naira..hey pay them small money to perform in the abroad and pay flight and hotels for them...it's out of it they pay bam boys and manager...

On the local scene,the management conteola the shows or where they do jumps..there was ko individual record labels then.its either Sony music,and all those big foreign records labels that take them to studio so which money did you think they were makingthere was nothing like endosrsemet..

Abi na today d born all of you??which money did they make?

The best motor car sold for 7 thousand naira then and before you see that seven thousand?you must be a top dog..

If you wan help make you help or go sit down somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
dominique:
Na wa for our people sha, even chooking nose into donations for an ailing person. I hope this greed doesn't consume us

Whose fault is it that he didn't invest in a property when he was making a lot of money? If the state government gives him a house, they should give other veteran artists houses as well.

Your points are on point
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Dotun159(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Viktoreze:
What about Hajia Dangaji?? That woman went through a lot trying to help Majek get back on his feet....He spent the better part of 2012&2013 at her house in Sam ethnan Air Force base Ikeja

Please guys when is air force form coming out??
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Fejimummy: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
who asked you?
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Godpikin4real(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Buhhh, I felt Pastor Paul Adefarasi once helped him, abi did he go back 2 his vomit?

DRUGS KILLS. Say No to Drug/Substance abuse.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Antoeni(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Thank You, we Know say you chop Small
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by adelaja70(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
kay29000:

Wow! He was very good looking in his youth.
VERY VERY YOU NEED TO SEE HIS SKIN BACK THEN IN BENIN CITY. HE HAS BEEN SMOKING WEED FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL. HE WAS MY ELDER BROTHER CLOSE FRIEND, DAT ONE SEF WEED DON FINISH HIS LIFE. THEY USED TO SMOKE TOGETHER IN ONE SCHOOL COMPOUND (EMOKPAE PRY SCHOOL, MISSION ROAD, BENIN CITY)... GOD WILL HEAL HIM, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by toprealman: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
"Some people felt Femi Otedola gave me a lot of money but everything he gave was paid directly to the hospital. A single penny didn’t pass through my hands......."
Uncle you lost me there.

1 Like

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Godwin2am(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
majek you are heal in Jesus name. please use you platform to advise all these soappy artist they should invest rightly in their future. stay away from drugs..... in every block lil children turning 17 is smoking weed and registered marlians. all these musician are creating a social sacratism that will eventually destroy these kids.

please stay off drug.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tembebe:
I hope you know she is Yoruba. I ask because of your blantant hatred for them.
abeg abeg don't come in between me and my dominique,she is not a tribalist like you
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Shobams(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
Lesson to all, invest into the future. Financial security is key.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Tembebe: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
abeg abeg don't come in between me and my dominique,she is not a tribalist like you
OK o.so your derogatory comments about some known yorubas here aren't tribalistic.
Well,whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Africomterror: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Wow
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Okuda(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
this majek and his crew are the most entitled celebrity-non celebrity retireree i have seen in the whole of nigeria
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by AmadorSays: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok o, may God grant him healing
Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
author=dominique post=86115434
dominique still leave FTC for Nairalanders na cool, u na mod grin

1 Like

Re: I Revealed Olamide Helped Majek Fashek Under Pressure – Manager by yunzy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Olamide is so magnanimous, even after given out the money, he told him not to mention his name.

I just like his way I swear
did you know that after shoo shake body video for skales he also warn him not to let anyone know about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs Stun In First Sunday Photo / Armed Robbers Attack Odunlade Adekola And Mr. Latin / Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.