Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony (575 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by mrZENographer: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
The Lords Chosen is characterised with testimonies of every kind that prove the power and presence of God and the divinity of Jesus Christ, who is Alpha and Omega, The First and The Last.

Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by mrZENographer: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Jesus saith "I am the way the truth and the Life. No man can come into the Father except by me". John 14:6

"Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."
Ephesians 3:21

Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by kingxsamz(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Only a mumu will believe this.

Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by Hiswordxray(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2020
That is little as compared to what we would be seeing in decades, as ordinary believers would be equip to move in the supernatural
Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by GermanMelania: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
We should rally and send all infected people there for cure. If they aren't cured the pastor and entire congregation should be sentenced to life with hard labor.

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by kimco(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
I would like to see the hiv positive diagnosis dated before this hiv negative one.
Re: Mother And Daughter Mysteriously Healed Of Hiv/aids. Their Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
kimco:
I would like to see the hiv positive diagnosis dated before this hiv negative one.

She is still positive lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Never Mock These 3 Sets Of People / Prophet Odumeje In Fresh Trouble With Arondizuogu Native Doctor / Rules For Working With Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.