Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online (26710 Views)

JUST IN: Blackmailer Releases Popular Comedienne, Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan Vid€o / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Comedian Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Looks Amazingly Gorgeous In Super Chic Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by kikio1992(m): 4:23am On Feb 03, 2019
Popular Instagram comedian, Omo Ibadan has revealed that she gets a lot of marriage proposals online.

n a recent chat with punchng.com, Sunday Scoop, Omo Ibadan revealed that a lot of men contact her online, requesting her hand in marriage. She said,

“Even before that post, I have been getting many marriage proposals – both serious and unserious ones. However, I want a man that appreciates me as a woman and would always support what I do. The most important thing is that she should love what I do.

I am not really the choosy type; as long as I like you, that’s fine. I also want someone that has a vision. In terms of physical qualities, I really cannot tell. If I say I want a dark-skinned guy (which is actually my preference) and I fall in love with someone who isn’t that way, what do I do?”

The topic of a woman sacrificing her career for her man, is one that has polarized the entertainment industry, has some female celebrities have said they can do such.

Omo Ibadan in the interview revealed that she cannot sacrifice her career for any man, stating that she won’t even get attracted to someone who doesn’t like what she is doing.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/omo-ibadan-reveals-she-gets-marriage-proposals-online/

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Tonmiwatimmy: 4:26am On Feb 03, 2019
Ask me who is Jesus.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Onlinealaba(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Almost made it to FTC well we will get there someday, back to the topic she is good at what she does with her pure Ibadan accent but for the proposal I dont want to say whats on my mind undecided, gentlemen i have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by tayo200(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
good for her.
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by toluleke(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Lilshorecords(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wetin dey do this one? This one wey thin like straw

10 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Jonadull: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Mtchww.
Her nose be like funnel

7 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by lonelydora: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you like, don't go and marry. Until you become 'Okpokwu' like Linda Ikeji, then your eyes go clear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by castrokins(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
We Haff Head You!
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Lilshorecords(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jonathan:
Mtchww.
Her nose be like funnel

Lmao grin

6 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by tfash96(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
So make we dey shout halleluyah
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by 1Dray(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
And you're dulling yourself? Are you kidding me?
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by ainas247: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Okay ooo

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by lathrowinger: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
and me with this package comes from the same place. How I wish she realise how much I love her.
O Maa se o tongue

1 Like

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
Only mentally challenged/psychopath males propose online.

Thank goodness you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by lexyman(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
this girl that runs her mouth like a spoilt cassette ...indomie generation don't ask me what is "spoilt cassette tape"

10 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Pavore9: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
And today I spent some time watching her youtube videos, very foul mouthed! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Ohraybs(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Wetin dey do this one? This one wey thin like straw

And you wey thick like Bamboo, Wetin you use your brain do let think of... Yeye sombori

12 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Lassun01: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na small small, we go soon make am
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by zone51: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
What of your cutebiola A.K.A Ankaragucci grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Pavore9: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
lonelydora:
If you like, don't go and marry. Until you become 'Okpokwu' like Linda Ikeji, then your eyes go clear

As long as you are not feeding Linda ikeji, you have got nothing on her!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by DavSagacity(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
ok
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by SimSify(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ask her if she has her PVC?
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Justice310: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
tfash96:
So make we dey shout halleluyah
If you like shout allahuakuba, nuh be you get your mouth ni.

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Brazzaville(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by 0koyeeboz: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Pavore9:

As long as you are not feeding Linda ikeji, you have got nothing on her!

Why should the public feed her?
Is she a dustbin?
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Pavore9: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Why should the public feed her?
Is she a dustbin?

The person I quoted gave the impression that Linda ikeji not being married is a condition.

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by naijapikin04(m): 12:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Yeah
tayo200:
good for her.
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by naijapikin04(m): 12:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Jesu! Una dey abuse oooooooo... How about yours?

Jonathan:
Mtchww.
Her nose be like funnel
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Speedyconnect15: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2019
do i know her?
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Lilshorecords(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Ohraybs:

And you wey thick like Bamboo, Wetin you use your brain do let think of... Yeye sombori

Dont be unfortunate brother. You are not lizzy omo ibadan
Re: Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2019
Why won't she
Forget all those her acting
DAT babe na fine Girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / Basketmouth Hails Davido For 'Singlehandedly' Taking Nigeria To World Cup / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.