Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Country Is Falling Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Country Is Falling Apart (688 Views)

Dollar Is Falling, Naira Is Rising, And The People That Update Us Are In Coma / Why Things Are Falling Apart In Nigeria by South Africans / Re: Giant Of Africa Is Falling: Stating The Facts - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
While the lazy illiterate useless dullard continues to sleep and die slowly because of his incurable disease, the country burns.

Insecurity in. Borno, yobe, kaduna, katsina ,.jigawa, zamfara, Plateau, benue, south west, south east, south south, ...

Boko Haram, iswap, bandits, fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, ....

Nigeria has become a land of absolute lawlessness.

The useless hopeless cult and cabal holding Nigeria down is succeeding.

The votes of the western zombies and their almajiri slave masters have succeeded in destroying Nigeria.

I curse all who brought this curse to Nigeria, it will never be well with you and your family. The hand you used to vote in destroyers to our country will never be used for anything useful.

May your fate be worse than the fate of all those killed by this wicked terror cult you voted into power.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by viyon02: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amen

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by newbornmacho(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amen.

I feel you my bro.

An absolute horror is playing out and the leadership is nowhere to be found.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
newbornmacho:
Amen.

I feel you my bro.

An absolute horror is playing out and the leadership is nowhere to be found.

The useless bastards have retained incompetent idiots in the security hierarchy because of stupidity and illiteracy.
A doctor's wife and kids kidnapped in kaduna, can chairman of michika beheaded by Boko Haram, soldiers killed near gwoza others kidnapped, ... And the useless service chiefs still have a job angry

1 Like

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
viyon02:
Amen

And another amen .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
NsA versus COS, efcc vs dss, army vs air Force, the useless fulani jihadist government is driving Nigeria into an eternal grave.

All the idiots who voted this bastard into power are cursed with an everlasting curse.

See the country that was handed over to this lazy fool, and see the shithole he has produced.

Useless hopeless lifeless smelly almajiri cursed animal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by newbornmacho(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
bastardmod:
NsA versus COS, efcc vs dss, army vs air Force, the useless fulani jihadist government is driving Nigeria into an eternal grave.

All the idiots who voted this bastard into power are cursed with an everlasting curse.

See the country that was handed over to this lazy fool, and see the shithole he has produced.

Useless hopeless lifeless smelly almajiri cursed animal

Easy bro...

We have major issues though. The government has failed , for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
newbornmacho:

Easy bro...

We have major issues though. The government has failed , for sure.

Their fulani army have reached Delta and are now Killing and burying locals . Can you imagine that?

At what point will Nigerians rise up and say enough is enough? This country especially the south ought to be ashamed of itself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
This thread is strictly for wailers
Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by newbornmacho(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
bastardmod:

Their fulani army have reached Delta and are now Killing and burying locals . Can you imagine that?

At what point will Nigerians rise up and say enough is enough? This country especially the south ought to be ashamed of itself

This buhari regime is a complete failure. I swear. I just saw the delta fulani attack on AIT news now.

This is so heartbreaking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Don't worry , when it eventually gets to your house, and your family, trust me you will wail. Though I don't wish you that. If you are so Insensitive, that human beings deaths mean nothing to you, then I wish you good luck with Life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by newbornmacho(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What a silly comment. Is security of life and property now a political issue?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by Okoroawusa: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
newbornmacho:

What a silly comment. Is security of life and property now a political issue?
Akuko... like you care.
Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by bastardmod: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Akuko... like you care.

Bmc spotted.

May you not fall into fulani bandits hands. That your 30k, will not be enough....

Better open your mouth and condemn evil

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Country Is Falling Apart by Okoroawusa: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
bastardmod:

Bmc spotted.

May you not fall into fulani bandits hands. That your 30k, will not be enough....

Better open your mouth and condemn evil
Anakogheri...ndi PDP na kwa ndi IPOB

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Lagos Okada And Keke Ban, Advises Governor / Details Have Emerged Of The Speaker's Birthday Trip To Dubai / Gov. Oyetola Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Ede, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.