Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ibb To Join Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb To Join Acn (807 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb To Join Acn by Mcfemad(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
If feelings from the former president and evil genius- Ibrahim Babangida camp is anything to go by, then, he must have decided to pitch his tent with the Action Congress of Nigeria party
But, the question is will Tinubu / Akande accept him
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by tomiade1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2010
cant happen
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Boboribo: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2010
@poster - your kite wont fly
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Gbawe: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2010
tomi_ade:

cant happen

Indeed. ACN don't need IBB. No serious Nigerian Political Party needs IBB. He is scarred irrevocably from the loss to Atiku as per the PDP's Northern consensus candidate.
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Mcfemad(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2010
lets wait and see
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by oludashmi(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
Not even in re-incarnation
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Abagworo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
I think he is joining ACN to support whoever emerges the flag bearer
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2010
Abagworo:

I think he is joining ACN to support whoever emerges the flag bearer

When he has stated repeatedly that he has no plan to dump the PDP Northern consensus candidate?
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Blazay(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2010
Good.
He is a Yoruba man.
Let him go there.

ACN(Advanced Cowards Of Nigeria)
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by egift(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
GEJ Team have been reduced to a campaign of lies and distraction - just anything that will not include the facts on ground and how to fix things.
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by ladi02(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
Mcfemad:

If feelings from the former president and evil genius- Ibrahim Babangida camp is anything to go by, then, he must have decided to pitch his tent with the Action Congress of Nigeria party
But, the question is will Tinubu / Akande accept him

Pls think!, before you start senseless threads!
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by MaiSuya(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
Gbawe:

When he has stated repeatedly that he has no plan to dump the PDP Northern consensus candidate?

ROLF! and you believe him?
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by McKren(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2010
egift:

GEJ Team have been reduced to a campaign of lies and distraction - just anything that will not include the facts on ground and how to fix things.

exactly!!! the man said he will reconsider his position if pdp does not implement zoning.

the last time i checked pdp has not announced its candidate yet.

Jonathan and co will rather speculate about others than tell us their program for change.
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by 9ijaMan: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
McKren:

exactly!!! the man said he will reconsider his position if pdp does not implement zoning.

the last time i checked pdp has not announced its candidate yet.

Jonathan and co will rather speculate about others than tell us their program for change.

While team GEJ has been busy with rumor mongering and speculations, Atiku (despite myaversion for his candidacy) has been carrying out issues based campaign. Anyways, I need not knock myself over because of GEJ, he has afterall admitted he's too naive and incompetent to lead 9ja.
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by Nsiman(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
@ 9ija man, gej's statement can't be interpreted like that, Let me ask u, suppose u are 5, then only u is chosen to do a particular thing, does it mean u are the best or most qualified among the five? - NO
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by excanny: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2010
The truth of the matter is that most of this northern zoning guys have a plan B in the event of GJ picking up the PDP ticket. This option is to support another party with a northern as it's flag bearer, presumably Buhari or Ribadu.
Re: Ibb To Join Acn by 9ijaMan: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2010
Nsiman:

@ 9ija man, gej's statement can't be interpreted like that, Let me ask u, suppose u are 5, then only u is chosen to do a particular thing, does it mean u are the best or most qualified among the five? - NO
I know GEJ is your messiah, but you should also understand that many more Nigerians already know him for whom he really is. Your analogy above is not relevant to the topic. GEJ stated clearly to a foreign rep that he's not competent for the job, an admission he hides from Nigerians. By the way, Nboro has come out to deny the statement. So no need for us to knock ourselfve over it. The plain truth is, GEJ is not what we need now. The presidency of a nation is not a place to do an on the job training.

(1) (Reply)

Second Bomb Blast @ Dunamis Abj / All Nairalanders Please Read This ! / Daniel Beg Obasanjo At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.