Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader (26406 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / John Yima Sen, Director-General Of The Northern Elders’ Forum Dies At 69 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by BiafraforTrump: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
berrystunn:

[s]SS region will be happy to fight civil war with you people. For adding them to the map without consultation[/s].

You people will March to Yemen

If only Amotekun can see the light of the day
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by jimyjames(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

AND WHO THE FUK ARE YOU??

Afonja face SW will you!

Just imaging ebenezar2020 a typical afonja from Ibadan, talking about south east and south south issue

Someone that's yet to collect his first amotekun 13k salary
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by BiafraforTrump: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
jimyjames:

Just imaging ebenezar2020 a typical afonja from Ibadan, talking about south east and south south issue

Someone that's yet to collect his first amotekun 13k salary
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

If only Amotekun can see the light of the day

Do you have business with Amotekun?
Do you know the agenda?
Your mumu Nnamdi kanu was quick to support without consulting.

Don't worry his mistakes will come to light of the day

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by BiafraforTrump: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2020
berrystunn:

Do you know the agenda?

Hehehe one can see your jealousy for Nnamdi KANU and Biafra matter steaming with the way you are ranting without coordination.

Sorry Afonja.

Go and hang yourself.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Organs(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oga go siddon for gutter and drink some while at it.

The buhari you quoted is your problem not Kanu.

You are angry he didn't wait to be cut down by the Nigerian army. Only a tree would you say to, I'm coming to cut you down and it stands at attention waiting for you.

That he could even sneak out under your noses makes him more intelligent than you.

You say sowore? I dare him to continue his revolution chant.

But kanu continues to give press conferences concerning the plights of Ndi Igbo all over the world and the world is listening.

When will you and the fool I quoted stop ranting on NL and come out in the open for your voice to be heard using international best practices?

I know you will never risk it!

Coward! grin

Bros, i feel sorry for you cos your hate and superiority complex continues to undermine you and you continuously display your stupidity and remain a perpetual wailer in Nigeria. Pls go and read General Gowon's statement after the war and what he said about Ojukwu. You will feel sorry for Ojukwu and his place in history. Again, go and read about Nelson mandela, Gani fawehinmi and Tunde Idiagbon and understand who heros are and what differentiates I and you, that will follow a useless Nnamdi Kanu. Now listen to this, Gani Fawehinmi say and i quote, "If i die today, my killers are already identified". He did not run away, he was threatened under Military (not civilian regime) He stayed his cause. Tunde Idiagbon was in Saudi when his govt was overthrown, the Govt of Saudi wanted to delay him and keep him safe, he refused and said i am not owning Nigeria a penny, i am going back, they can do whatever they want with me, and he came back to Nigeria, a soldier, a brave fearless man, he is a Nigerian hero. You are not ashamed saying Nnamdi kanu ran away hiding under the guise that they wanted to kill him. That is the lie they all say and run away, mumu cowards.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
Organs:

Bros, i feel sorry for you cos your hate and superiority complex continues to undermine you and you continuously display your stupidity and remain a perpetual wailer in Nigeria. Pls go and read General Gowon's statement after the war and what he said about Ojukwu. You will feel sorry for Ojukwu and his place in history. Again, go and read about Nelson mandela, Gani fawehinmi and Tunde Idiagbon and understand who heros are and what differentiates I and you, that will follow a useless Nnamdi Kanu. Now listen to this, Gani Fawehinmi say and i quote, "If i die today, my killers are already identified". He did not run away, he was threatened under Military (not civilian regime) He stayed his cause. Tunde Idiagbon was in Saudi when his govt was overthrown, the Govt of Saudi wanted to delay him and keep him safe, he refused and said i am not owning Nigeria a penny, i am going back, they can do whatever they want with me, and he came back to Nigeria, a soldier, a brave fearless man, he is a Nigerian hero. You are not ashamed saying Nnamdi kanu ran away hiding under the guise that they wanted to kill him. That is the lie they all say and run away, mumu cowards.
Too long and muddled up.

Paragraph and space your trash well to make it legible and I might just read.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Legendguru: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Very stupid statement and flimsy excuse. It’s like saying bokoharam leader speaks for the North and that shud affect the Norths chances of producing the president.

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Organs(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Too long and muddled up.

Paragraph and space your trash well to make it legible and I might just read.

Shege, Dan banza, you don run away abi? Stop following cowards. I will have respect for you if you follow upright people like Ebitu Ukiwe or even Area Fada - Charley Boy, these are igbos that are fearless and speaks the TRUTH, not cowards and opportunists.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
Organs:

Shege, Dan banza, you don run away abi? Stop following cowards. I will have respect for you if you follow upright people like Ebitu Ukiwe or even Area Fada - Charley Boy, these are igbos that are fearless and speaks the TRUTH, not cowards and opportunists.
This is short but still messy..

Charlie cashed out already fool.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Organs(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
This is short but still messy..

Charlie cashed out already fool.

Mumu, where is the proof? Even Obi Ezekwesili, that somehow got some money, i swear if you follow her sef you will see better support. You will see North, South, West etc join the march with you and not that rabid dog - Nnamdi Cownu.

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Thazard(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Only clowns and terrorist listens to Nnamdi kanu these days.

The young man is fully anti-development.

How many lives has he touched since his agitation.

On the other hand he has wasted many young souls and sent them to their early graves.

Such character shouldn't be allowed to head any post. He doesn't have Igbo interest at heart.

His only concern is his dog.

Check IPOB miscreants and see how unruly they always behave.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by executive12: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Yeah right. How come Boko Haram and Fulani killer herdsmen didn't stop Buhari from becoming President? Nonsense.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by franudi: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2020
God bless Nnamdi KANU.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by franudi: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2020
berrystunn:

Do you know the agenda?

You are the mumu. Think well,I am happy that the Fulani herdsmen don't discriminate in their killings. This killings will continue until fools like you get sense.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
SpartanKing:
Does he even have those Certificates? Not apparent, but obvious![/s]
Shut up
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Alekai: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Shut up
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
franudi:
You are the mumu. Think well,I am happy that the Fulani herdsmen don't discriminate in their killings. This killings will continue until fools like you get sense.

Mumu no no say na political government magic.
Chad understand the politics and pull out lol

This brainwashed usu , is waiting for UN
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by afemgbosey(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
Area4Area:
Hope you'll be the person to break it up, whoever prays for Nigeria's breakup would be the first to be consumed

You are consumed already, Nigeria is a marriage waiting for divorce.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Hehehe one can see your jealousy for Nnamdi KANU and Biafra matter steaming with the way you are ranting without coordination.

Sorry Afonja.

Go and hang yourself.

I'm really jealous of a man , that is against UK, hiding in Israel, supporting U. S, waiting for UN and 2023 election.

Little did he know that , the people that own UN is UK, U.S , France etc with same wicked agenda.
Do they give a shiit about your black asss?

the epidemic might be to reduce the population of China and Africa including your so call Biafra that is not in Africa. Who knows..

How many top important person have visited Biafra land after the war till date?

But stupid Nnamdi kanu is holding a passport of the same people that fight along side with Nigeria to kill 3m Igbos. Did they apologize? Capital NO. But the ram still in position of UK passport that is giving him confident .

I'm so jealous of a confused man that believes the white man is so much in love with his black asss..

I'm so jealous of a man who think buhari made him self the president. Without UK and U.S.

Think with the question below

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by BiafraforTrump: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
berrystunn:

I'm really jealous of a man , that is against UK, hiding in Israel, supporting U. S, waiting for UN and 2023 election.

Little did he know that , the people that own UN is UK, U.S , France etc with same wicked agenda.
Do they give a shiit about your black asss?

the epidemic might be to reduce the population of China and Africa including your so call Biafra that is not in Africa. Who knows..

How many top important person have visited Biafra land after the war till date?

But stupid Nnamdi kanu is holding a passport of the same people that fight along side with Nigeria to kill 3m Igbos. Did they apologize? Capital NO. But the ram still in position of UK passport that is giving him confident .

I'm so jealous of a confused man that believes the white man is so much in love with his black asss..

I'm so jealous of a man who think buhari made him self the president. Without UK and U.S.

Think with the question below[/s]

No matter how long your post is it doesn't take away your in depth jealousy for Nnamdi KANU, a man your entire lineage can never measure up to in terms of greatness, that's your eternal bitter pill to swallow.

Ntoor!
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
BiafraforTrump:
[s]

No matter how long your post is it doesn't take away your in depth jealousy for Nnamdi KANU, a man your entire lineage can never measure up to in terms of greatness, that's your eternal bitter pill to swallow.

Ntoor!

The 2nd coming
Your Christ is here With his greatness .

His kingdom is for the poor.

Matthew 19:24
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by BiafraforTrump: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
berrystunn:

The 2nd coming
Your Christ is here With his greatness .

His kingdom is for the poor.

Matthew 19:24[/s]
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
BiafraforTrump:
[s]

Biafra for Trump.
Funny local group.

Poor faith.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by berrystunn(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
BiafraforTrump:
[s]

Ntoor!

UK and U.S is UN
If Nnamdi kanu is waiting for US and UN without UK , that means is very very stupid. grin
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by cosef: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello,

The bitter and blunt truth is that an Igbo man can never rule Nigeria.

It will be easier for Indian to rule Nigeria than an Igbo man.

Even if PDP and APC field Igbo candidates, another party Fielding a different candidate will win.

ewedu simian monkey, na you dem go give? today oduduwa, tommorow Amotekun,, next tommorow one nigeria. Your pastors dey sell human parts as side gig, your muslims sef na fake. Unstable amala-swallowing creatures. Even abookina no trust una again. grin grin

if dem born you well, come carry presidency for 2023, make we see. grin
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Arda1000(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
@bolded.
If you're still dreaming of the old defunct Eastern region as the map of biafra then u need to wake up to reality.
wetin consign Port Harcourt with Biafra?
Or u want me to school you on the new biafra map?
the reason East is called Biafra is because of Frank Opigo an Okirika man from the so called Port Harcourt,get sense oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Photo Of Bicyclists Taking Off From Daura To Abuja For The Inauguration May 29th / Aregbesola Commences Salary Payment, Cuts Pay Of Political Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.