Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader (26415 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / John Yima Sen, Director-General Of The Northern Elders’ Forum Dies At 69 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Sleevia: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
What are the right things you are doing yourself, Nigeria sinks and you sink with her.

I can't sink with her. Not when I have a link to Ghana, my maternal country. grin
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Glorymax: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2020
To HELL with Igbo Presidency, we don't need it and even if you force it on anyone, it won't work. Any Igbo sons or daughters gearing up for such position should stay clear of that.
The North is now gifting Igbo Presidency; what an insult. Please keep your Presidency.
Conduct a sincere public opinion for the Igbo tribe on those in support or against Igbo Presidency and you will be surprised that we are not interested in that Sick project

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
My guy, you can never be half the man kanu is.

While you are here 24/7 whining over Nigeria matter, Kanu a man like you, could even be younger than you, had been bold enough to take his rhetorics from off the internet to the streets no matter his methodology!!

I dare you do same coward!

You were here and saw how kanu sparked the restructuring debate among other tribes after the government forces tried to kill him in his house but failed woefully.

With this your ill-advised senseless post, I'm now convinced that you are just a rabble rouser with no class and your posts must confined in the same trash as your ilk.

When you're done, tell kanu to come over to Nigeria.

Ndi ara...

Maybe you guys think everybody has that umuchineke time.....

Charity begins at home.

What you think belongs to you. Over 70% doesn't even know kanu and IPOB still dey exist...

Let him go and put Abia state on track before running his IPOB on Facebook and Twitter. He is as tactless as a dimwit.

Ndi ekwu ozo eme ozo ..... Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by FalonFeraa: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
oga go and sleep, day never break
[/s]
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Levi218(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2020
To hell with your presidency, ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

When you're done, tell kanu to come over to Nigeria.

Ndi ara...

Maybe you guys think everybody has that umuchineke time.....

Charity begins at home.

What you think belongs to you. Over 70% doesn't even know kanu and IPOB still dey exist...

Let him go and put Abia state on track before running his IPOB on Facebook and Twitter. He is as tactless as a dimwit.

Ndi ekwu ozo eme ozo ..... Rubbish.
Guy, go eff yourself pls.

Internet warrior grin

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by FalonFeraa: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
jimyjames ngadaawo Lzaa greenback Gmbuharii Immhotep blackking98 enemybulldozer you guys should come and read this deep truth
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by FalonFeraa: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
then the map should be changed to
North (Hausa/Fulani and Northern minorities)
West (Yoruba)
East (Igbos)
South (Niger Deltans)
[/s]
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:

Internet warrior grin

Truth is painful and s typical African doesn't like the truth.

They only love to hear that thing they want to hear.....

Kanu and his IPOB should be invited and be lectured on final points of secession. Many doesn't know he is still existing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Area4Area: 6:53am On Jan 27, 2020
Sleevia:

I can't sink with her. Not when I have a link to Ghana, my maternal country. grin
....then why taking panadol for her headache?
Wish her bad and you sink with her
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Area4Area: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Levi218:
To hell with your presidency, ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA.
Nobody is giving you either of the two in the first place so stop feeling important
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by FalonFeraa: 6:56am On Jan 27, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
how many times will I warn u guys to learn to stay on your own without adding SS to your misery?
there is nothing like SS and SE, both regions are not the same, they are far away from each other please learn to stick to your low inferior selves and leave SS alone.
I won't warn u again.
technicallyrich adaibeku immhotep lzaa jimyjames
[/s]
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Area4Area: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:

Internet warrior grin
.....and what are you?
The guy is simply telling you the gospel truth and if it pains you then stop replying him.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
then the map should be changed to
North (Hausa/Fulani and Northern minorities)
West (Yoruba)
East (Igbos)
South (Niger Deltans)

That's good...let me add that Immediately you put Niger Delta you have spoilt the south south you just created.

Meanwhile, the stress you exhibit from Ekiti state on these south south issues, if you put at least 65% of it in your state...you will see changes and development but you wasting such energy and your state is rotting away while you busy fighting an imaginary war...

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Truth is painful and s typical African doesn't like the truth.

They only love to hear that thing they want to hear.....

Kanu and his IPOB should be invited and be lectured on final points of secession. Many doesn't know he is still existing.

You are just an internet warrior. A cowardly one at that.

Kanu, the world over knows, pray who are you?

What are you waiting for to start changing the issues you wail about here day and night using best international practice?

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by seguno2: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2020
CSTR2:
Some igbos say they don't want the presidency.

Who will build the railways and the bridges in igboland?

Only an igbo president will do that.

And an Igbo President of Igbo people/cannot do that except he is president of Nigeria?
How many railways and bridges did Obasanjo build in the south west when he was military ruler and president for 11 years? Ordinary Lagos-Abeokuta and Lagos-Ibadan roads he could not do!

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by seguno2: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
you should have not Athiefkulated in the last general election if we should take you serious

What were the viable options in the last elections?

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
.....and what are you?
The guy is simply telling you the gospel truth and if it pains you then stop replying him.
Who be dis one again o?

Taani aburo werey?

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
you should have not Athiefkulated in the last general election if we should take you serious
A dead rat was better than buhari and still is.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
You are just an internet warrior. A cowardly one at that.

Kanu, the world over knows, pray who are you?

What are you waiting for to start changing the issues you wail about here day and night using best international practice?

I wonder how someone will be busy running around the whole globe and you call it secession.
Maybe catalan leader fought his from Buenos Aires..

Same way your kanu is typing on internet and be deceiving those who allows to be deceived.

Continue waiting on supreme leader....Inugo.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ChoCho54(f): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I wonder how someone will be busy running around the whole globe and you call it secession.
Maybe catalan leader fought his from Buenos Aires..

Same way your kanu is typing on internet and be deceiving those who allows to be deceived.

Continue waiting on supreme leader....Inugo.
You should take my advice to eff off!

I'm done with you.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by enemybulldozer(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
Your British masters have been informed, start moving to your Biafra
Are you the one that informed your British masters??
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by enemybulldozer(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
What are the right things you are doing yourself, Nigeria sinks and you sink with her.
Nigger-area will only sink with her lovers.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Urchman200: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2020
If boko haram, banditory, fulani herdsmen cannot stop the northerners from jostlin 4 power, I don't see how Nnamdi agitations will stop the igbos. The fulanis should continue deceiving themselves with presidency seriously.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Urchman200: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Only clowns and terrorist listens to Nnamdi kanu these days.

The young man is fully anti-development.

How many lives has he touched since his agitation.

On the other hand he has wasted many young souls and sent them to their early graves.

Such character shouldn't be allowed to head any post. He doesn't have Igbo interest at heart.

His only concern is his dog.

Check IPOB miscreants and see how unruly they always behave.
speak 4 yourself zomby
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by enemybulldozer(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
Why are you pained because the southern minorities have decided to i.e the SS are happier now being on their own.
Did you consult the SS to know if they're happier now or not??
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Emyogalanya: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2020
seguno2:

Hmm that is true o. shocked
These northerners are taking all of us in the south to be foolish.

the south should be the judge. Before the election the said the same thing to both sides using our regional politicians in the south telling us that any of the sides that gives Buhari more votes will get the presidency in 2023 now its another story

1 Like

Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Urchman200:
speak 4 yourself zomby
Enyi shut up.
Kanu to limit his activities in Abia state..that's all.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2020
seguno2:

What were the viable options in the last elections?
Waiting to read the responses
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by enemybulldozer(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
Hope you'll be the person to break it up, whoever prays for Nigeria's breakup would be the first to be consumed
And whoever that prays for nigger-area to remain, may his/her life be filled with backwardness, hate, poverty, senselessness, impunity just like it is in nigger-area.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by Organs(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2020
9jabull:
Don't mind idiots, Igbo's don't want Nigeria president but self determination to determine of future, preserve our culture, life & environment, equity & fairness not quota system.
They northerners will install their stooge, after 4 years of Igbo president what next?, they will say Igbo's have rule what are you agitating for.
We are moving forward with Biafra & not anything that will set our time back.
I personally will work against Igbo president.
#All hail Biafra.

Let truth be told, majority of Igbos are too entrenched in corruption to rule Nigeria. The Igbos that are upright with good leadership qualities, fellow Igbos will not support. In 1999, OBJ was not supported by the Yorubas however he North voted for him cos he is a Nigerian leader, its hard to see an Igbo like that. Also, Igbos will support criminals and those that can never be Presidents or leaders like Nnamdi Kanu, then tell me how can you ever get Presidency? Finally, you keep deceiving yourselves, how can you get Biafra? the whole world know you as liars and propagandist.
Re: Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader by enemybulldozer(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2020
Area4Area:
You really know those noise makers
And you're not a noise maker?? Is that what you think??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" / Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.