Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Does God Allow Suffering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Allow Suffering? (1050 Views)

Why Does God Allow Suffering? By Deji Yesufu / Why Does God Allow Suffering In The World? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Why does God allow suffering? If Jehovah God is all-powerful, loving, wise and just, why is the world so full of hatred and injustice? Have you ever wondered about these things yourself?
Is it wrong to ask why God allows suffering? Some worry that asking such question means that they do not have enough faith or that they are showing disrespect for God. When reading the Bible, however, you will find that faithful, God-fearing people had similar questions. For example, the prophet Habakkuk asked Jehovah: "Why do you make me witness wrongdoing? And why do you tolerate oppression? Why are destruction and violence before me? And why do quarreling and conflict abound?" - Habakkuk 1:3.
Did Jehovah scold the faithful prophet Habakkuk for asking such questions? No. Instead, God included Habakkuk's sincere words in the inspired Bible record. God also helped him to get a clearer understanding of matters and to gain greater faith. Jehovah wants to do the same for you. Remember, the Bible teaches that "he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7) God hates wickedness and the suffering it causes far more than any human does. (Isaiah 55:cool Why, then is there so much suffering in the world?
WHY SO MUCH SUFFERING?
People of various religions have gone to their religious leaders and teachers to ask why there is so much suffering. Often, the response is that suffering is God's will and that he long ago determined that would ever happen, including tragic events. Many are told that God's ways are mysterious or that he brings death upon people-even children-so that he can have them in heaven with him. As you have learned, though, Jehovah never causes what is bad. The Bible says: "It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, for the Almighty to do wrong!" -Job 34:10.
Do you know why people make the mistake of blaming God for all the suffering in the world? In many cases, they blame Almighty God because they think that he is the ruler of this world. They do not know a simple but important truth that the Bible teaches. The real ruler of this world is Satan the Devil.
The Bible clearly states: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." (1 John 5:19) When you think about it, does that not make sense? This world reflects the personality of the invisible spirit creature who is "misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) Satan is hateful, deceptive, and cruel. So the world, under his influence, is full of hatred, deceit, and cruelty. That is one reason why there is so much suffering.
A second reason why there is so much suffering is that, mankind has been imperfect and sinful ever since the rebellion in the garden of Eden. Sinful humans tend to struggle for dominance, and this results in wars, oppression, and suffering. (Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9) A third reason for suffering is "time and unexpected events." (Read Ecclesiastes 9:11.) In a world without Jehovah as a protective Ruler, people may suffer because they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
It is comforting for us to know that God does not cause suffering. He is not responsible forthe wars, the crimes, the oppression, or even the natural disasters that cause people to suffer. Still, we need to know,why does Jehovah allow all this suffering? If he is the Almighty, he has the power to stop it. Why, then does he hold back? The loving God that we have come to know must have a good reason. - 1 John 4:8.
A VITAL ISSUE RAISED
To find out why God allows sufferin, we need to think back to the time when suffering began. When Satan led Adam and Eve into disobeying Jehovah, an important question was raised. Satan knows that there is no limit to Jehovah's power. Rather, Satan questioned Jehovah's right to rule. By calling God a liar who with-holds good from his subjects, Satan charged that Jehovah is a bad ruler. (Read Genesis 3:2-5.) Satan implied that mankind would be better off without God's rulership. This was an attack on Jehovah's sovereignty, his right to rule.
Adam and Eve rebelled against Jehovah. In effect, they said: 'We do not need Jehovah as our Ruler. We can decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong.' How could Jehovah settle that issue? How could he teach all intelligent creatures that the rebels were wrong and that his way truly is best? Someone might say that God should simply have destroyed the rebels and made a fresh start. But Jehovah had stated his purpose to fill the earth with the offspring of Adam and Eue, and he wanted them to live in an earthly paradise. (Genesis 1:28) Jehovah always fulfills his purposes. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Besides that, getting rid of the rebels in Eden would not have answered the question that had been raised regarding Jehovah's right to ruke.
Let us consider an illustration. Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever but rebellious student claims that the teacher's way of solving the problem is wrong. Implying that the teacher is not capable, this rebel insists that he knows a much better way to solve the problem. Some students think that he ir right, and they also become rebelious. What should the teacher do? If he throws the rebels out of the class, what will be the effect on the other students? Wil they not believe that their fellow student and those who joined him are right? All the other students in the class might lose respect for the teacher, thinking that he is afraid of being proved wrong. But suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem.
Jehovah has done something similar to what the teacher does. Remember that the rebels in Eden were not the only ones involved. Millions of angels were watching. (Job 38:7; Daniel 7:10) How Jehovah handled the rebelion would greatly affect all those angels and eventually all intelligent creation. So, what has Jehovah done? He has allowed satan to show hnw he would rule mankimd. God has also allowed humans to govern themselves under satan's guidance.
The teacher in the illustration knows that the rebel and the students on his side are wrong. But he also knows that allowing them the opportuniy to pqove theiq point will benefit the whole class. They will understand why the teacher thereafter removes any rebels frnm the class. Similarly, Jehovah knows that all honest hearted humans and angels will benefit from seeing that satan and his fellow rebels have failed and that humans cannot govern themselves. Like Jeremiah of old, they will learn this vital truth: "I well know, O Jehovah, that man's way doesn't belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even tn direct his step." -Jeremiah 10:23.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ladylite
OgogoroFreak
Hungryboy
Bacteriologist
Kingxsamz
Dididrumz
Valkrie
An2elect2
CAPSLOCKED
Nephilim
Onlyforchrist
Lordreed
Janettee
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
Because... mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Because it's natural and he is not there anyway so expecting him to act is waste of time
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by janettee(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
OP, don't tag me next time in your thread please undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Because... mysterious ways.
No read the OP completely
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Because it's natural and he is not there anyway so expecting him to act is waste of time
Why not read the OP finish before you conclude?
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
janettee:
OP, don't tag me next time in your thread please undecided.
Okay ma. Noted.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sanquine:

OP is a witness and I have been there too so already know where it is headed so my statement remains the same
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Learn how to separate your post into paragraphs, it makes it easier to read.

You are quoting a storybook in an attempt to show what is real? Not going to work. The Bible is a collection of fables, you cannot use it to prove anything. Provide real evidence of the existence of a god and it's plans then we can talk.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by onlyforchrist: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
ok
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
LordReed:
You are quoting a storybook in an attempt to show what is real? Not going to work.
I'm sorry o, you got me confused. What is real in your statement? God? And why are you asking me to prove to you that he exists again?

Maybe you should make your question straight forward for me. Thanks.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sanquine:

There are two types of atheist, the first set are those who detests mind controlling therefore they're never ready to reason with any form of counseling. As long as it will require their heartfelt obedience to some forms of instruction to be given by an instructor who won't force them at gunpoint to comply!

The rest are people who finds it difficult to grasp what their religious leaders are teaching them so after observing the misconceptions and fallacies in the teachings of their religion, they concludes there is no God.

So the later often humble themselves after seeing that you've gotten what it takes to hold unto faith, while the former will never as long as you're telling them solution could be found if people OBEY or AGREE to submit to a line of thought suggesting restraint! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sanquine:

I'm sorry o, you got me confused. What is real in your statement? God? And why are you asking me to prove to you that he exists again?

Maybe you should make your question straight forward for me. Thanks.

I didn't ask you a question, I asked you to provide proof that a god exists that is not taken from a book of fables then we can talk about how this god planned suffering for this universe.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
LordReed:

I didn't ask you a question, I asked you to provide proof that a god exists that is not taken from a book of fables then we can talk about how this god planned suffering for this universe.
I'll try to prove that a God exists only if you can tell me your answer from these three questions.
1. What is the Origin of Life?
2. How did our universe get here?
3. What can add meaning to your life?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sanquine:

I'll try to prove that a God exists only if you can tell me your answer from these three questions.
1. What is the Origin of Life?
2. How did our universe get here?
3. What can add meaning to your life?

1. I don't know.

2. I don't know.

3. Reason and rational thinking.

Now can you provide the proof for your god.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Sanquine(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
LordReed:

1. I don't know.

2. I don't know.

3. Reason and rational thinking.

Now can you provide the proof for your god.
Huh?? I don't think I can prove anything to you o. Because it seems your database is blank. Before argue or teach anyone, I start from an known point to an unknown point.
I'll advice you to make research on your own. Either Scientifically or by Philosophy. Thus, read books!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sanquine:

Huh?? I don't think I can prove anything to you o. Because it seems your database is blank. Before argue or teach anyone, I start from an known point to an unknown point.
I'll advice you to make research on your own. Either Scientifically or by Philosophy. Thus, read books!!!

I answered you to show that you don't have any proof. You just wanted to start nonsense argument about the origin of life and the universe. Proof of the existence of god does not require me to know where these things came from so go back and think very well.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Valkrie: 7:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sanquine:
Ladylite
OgogoroFreak
Hungryboy
Bacteriologist
Kingxsamz
Dididrumz
Valkrie
An2elect2
CAPSLOCKED
Nephilim
Onlyforchrist
Lordreed
Janettee

If you must know the idea of God and all shall be well and everything must be smooth cos you believe in God originated from the Abrahamic religion especially Christianity.!!

Your life script and what you are coming to this earth to learn or do was written and pasted on you right from when you made entry into this world..!!

A portion of the Christian bible say God know the end from the.beginning meaning life is just a cassette playing and those who chose to alter some outcome end up creating ripple effect that affect so many other things and just like water..it would eventually come back to settle...

Look at your fingers..not all are same...now look at both your hands..while one is used to eat the other is used to wipe your behind after toilet..you think the almighty creator is not fair to the one used to wipe your behind? No..that's just what its meant to do...so also those that would be rich would be rich and those that would be poor would be poor...they both compliment each other and they are the two sides of the dual polarity...none is better than the other...either been rich or poor...it's we humans that thought one is better than the other...

Let me stop here...

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Valkrie:

If you must know the idea of God and all shall be well and everything must be smooth cos you believe in God originated from the Abrahamic religion especially Christianity.!!

Your life script and what you are coming to this earth to learn or do was written and pasted on you right from when you made entry into this world..!!

A portion of the Christian bible say God know the end from the.beginning meaning life is just a cassette playing and those who chose to alter some outcome end up creating ripple effect that affect so many other things and just like water..it would eventually come back to settle...

Look at you finger..not all are same...now look at both your hands..while one is used to eat the other is used to wipe your behind after toilet..you think the almighty creator is not fair to the one used to wipe your behind? No..that's just what its meant to do...so also those that would be rich would be rich and those that would be poor would be poor...they both compliment each other and the two sides of the dual polarity...none is better than the other...either been rich or poor...it's we humans that thought one is better than the other...

Let me stop here...

You guys come up some really weird stuff. Was it god who dictated to you which hand to use to wipe your butt? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Valkrie:

Look at you finger..not all are same...now look at both your hands..while one is used to eat the other is used to wipe your behind after toilet..you think the almighty creator is not fair to the one used to wipe your behind? No..that's just what its meant to do...so also those that would be rich would be rich and those that would be poor would be poor...they both compliment each other and the two sides of the dual polarity...none is better than the other...either been rich or poor...it's we humans that thought one is better than the other...

Let me stop here...

READING THIS HAS LEFT ME SO CONFUSED. NOW I DON'T KNOW IF TO DRINK A BEER, GO TO BED, OR TRY TO WIPE MY BUTT WITH TWO HANDS AT A TIME.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Valkrie: 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
LordReed:

You guys come up some really weird stuff. Was it god who dictated to you which hand to use to wipe your butt? SMH

What I'm trying to say is that all have been programmed from the beginning and non is better than the other..

Night/Day, Man/Woman, Positive/Negative, Rainy/Dry season etc. ..each is designed to complement the other..none is better than the other...if you get my point...

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Valkrie: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

READING THIS HAS LEFT ME SO CONFUSED. NOW I DON'T KNOW IF TO DRINK A BEER, GO TO BED, OR TRY TO WIPE MY BUTT WITH TWO HANDS AT A TIME.

No make me.laugh ah beg...but again just try and experiment it....you would discover you would feel awkward trying to use the one not meant for such action except if you got just one hand left...

Then again..beer would be a good thing you know....some.cold bottles not many oh would help raise your vibration and open you up to the other side..
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 9:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Valkrie:

What I'm trying to say is that all have been programmed from the beginning and non is better than the other..

Night/Day, Man/Woman, Positive/Negative, Rainy/Dry season etc. ..each is designed to complement the other..none is better than the other...if you get my point...

If your point is these things are designed then no I don't agree.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Valkrie: 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
LordReed:

If your point is these things are designed then no I don't agree.
You think they happen by chance...? Never..

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by sonmvayina(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
God is not a man or human being.. So God does not know what suffering is... You are just projecting your human emotion or experience as God's... You are experiencing suffering because you are a man , with blood running through your veins.. But God is not a man... God is existence itself... The divine consciousness that everything emanated from...
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by LordReed(m): 11:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Valkrie:

You think they happen by chance...? Never..

Well you have to demonstrate that your god brought about the state of affairs then. We won't take your word for it.
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Jochabed(f): 11:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
sonmvayina:
God is not a man or human being.. So God does not know what suffering is... You are just projecting your human emotion or experience as God's... You are experiencing suffering because you are a man , with blood running through your veins.. But God is not a man... God is existence itself... The divine consciousness that everything emanated from...
No, God knows what suffering is. Don't forget he was once a human being. God is fully aware!!
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by sonmvayina(m): 7:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Jochabed:
No, God knows what suffering is. Don't forget he was once a human being. God is fully aware!!

Jesus is a fictional character.. Let that sink in..
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by Valkrie: 7:54am On Mar 01, 2020
sonmvayina:

Jesus is a fictional character.. Let that sink in..

That's the mistake lot of them are making..

That character is completely manufactured by the Europeans.for a cause and they greatly achieve their aim..
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by oaroloye(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Sanquine:

Why does God allow suffering? If Jehovah God is all-powerful, loving, wise and just, why is the world so full of hatred and injustice?

THE FIRST STEP IN DECEPTION IS TO INTRODUCE KEY FACTORS AS GIVENS, WITHOUT SCRIPTURAL FOUNDATIONS.

(1) THE TERM "ALL-POWERFUL" does NOT occur anywhere in The Bible.

(2) THE TERM "LOVE" in The New Testament does not mean what the LAYMAN thinks it means. The Ancient Greeks had twelve different terms, which the corrupt Oyinbos rendered "LOVE."

Eleven of those terms occur in the New Testament. The ONE definition English-speaking laymen know, IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.

Your Teachers know this at their top leadership levels, and never tell you, so that you will continue to be confused, and have to give up trying to understand God yourself, and rely upon your Oyinbo Massas to tell you what to think.

Sanquine:

Have you ever wondered about these things yourself?
Is it wrong to ask why God allows suffering?

YES, IT IS!

Every HEBREW ISRAELITE was COMMANDED to TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THE WORD OF GOD DILIGENTLY. Not some MINISTER, PRIEST, or PASTOR- this was the job of the PARENTS.

By the Age of Accountability- 20, the Adult should have known everything there was to know about God, and be ready to serve Him, with all their Heart, all their Soul, and all their Might.

They should be above such stupid questions.

Sanquine:

Some worry that asking such question means that they do not have enough faith or that they are showing disrespect for God. When reading the Bible, however, you will find that faithful, God-fearing people had similar questions. For example, the prophet Habakkuk asked Jehovah: "Why do you make me witness wrongdoing? And why do you tolerate oppression? Why are destruction and violence before me? And why do quarreling and conflict abound?" - Habakkuk 1:3.

. HABAKKUK 1:1-7.

THE Burden
which Habakkuk the Prophet
did see.

2. "O LORD,
how long shall I cry,
and thou wilt not hear!
Even cry out unto thee
of violence,
and thou wilt not Save!
3. "Why dost Thou
shew me Iniquity,
and cause me
to behold Grievance?
For Spoiling and Violence
are before me:
and there are that raise up
Strife and Contention.
4. "Therefore The Law
is slacked,
and Judgment
doth never go forth:
for the Wicked
doth compass about
the Righteous;
therefore Wrong Judgment
proceedeth."

5. "Behold ye
among the Heathen,
and regard,
and wonder marvellously:
for I will work a Work
in your days,
Which ye will not believe,
though it be told you.
6. "For, lo,
I raise up the Chaldeans,
that bitter and hasty nation,
which shall march through
the breadth of the land,
to possess the dwellingplaces
that are not theirs.
7. "They are terrible
and dreadful:
their judgment
and their dignity
shall proceed of themselves."

THAT WAS NOT WHAT HABBAKUK SAID.

Of course, since you are a JEHOVAH'S WITLESS,® misinterpretations from using their FAKE-ASS Bible can only be expected of you.

It should appear that your people have changed The Bible yet again, and my 1970 NEW WORLD TRANSLATION is OBSOLETE.

Sanquine:

Did Jehovah scold the faithful prophet Habakkuk for asking such questions? No. Instead, God included Habakkuk's sincere words in the inspired Bible record.

ACCORDING TO HABAKKUK, ANOTHER FAILED ISRAELITE PROPHET, WHO NEVER DUG DEEP ENOUGH TO ACHIEVE THE GOSPEL, NOR HAD THE FORTITUDE TO DO WHAT IT SHOULD TAKE TO SAVE HIS NATION!

Sanquine:

God also helped him to get a clearer understanding of matters and to gain greater faith. Jehovah wants to do the same for you. Remember, the Bible teaches that "he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7) God hates wickedness and the suffering it causes far more than any human does. (Isaiah 55:cool Why, then is there so much suffering in the world?

A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING IS WHAT SOLVES PROBLEMS- NOT COMPLAINS ABOUT THEM.

You don't know THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE, because your Fake Church has you chasing FAILED OLD TESTAMENT alleged Prophets, instead of THE LORD OF THE CHURCH.

HABAKKUK COULD HAVE SAVED ISRAEL BY ASSEMBLING A MINYAN AS ABRAHAM WAS COMMANDED TO.

Like JOB, he didn't know that HE was supposed to TAKE CHARGE of the Spiritual Situation, and PUT SATAN DOWN.

. 1st PETER 5:5-7.

5. Likewise, ye younger,
submit yourselves
unto the Elder.
Yea, all of you be subject
one to another,
and be clothed with humility:
for God resisteth the proud,
and giveth Grace
to the humble.
6. Humble yourselves therefore
under The Mighty Hand of God,
that He may exalt you
in due time:
7. Casting all your care
upon Him;
for he careth for you.

THE BIBLE NEVER SAID THAT GOD CARES FOR US- CEPHAS ONLY SAID THAT GOD CARED FOR HIS HEBREW ISRAELITE FOLLOWERS- WHOM HE HAD BANNED FROM TEACHING CIRCUMCISION AND THE LAW OF MOSES.

He was lying to THEM, just as they were ALL KNOWINGLY LYING to the GENTILE CHRISTIANS.

YAHWEH GOD did not "CARETH FOR" ANY of them.

In a few years- about 60AD, CEPHAS and PAUL were going to be EXECUTED by NERO'S Government, because Paul was going to tell him that PERSECUTING THE CHURCH WOULD MAKE LORD YESHUA MANIFEST HIMSELF TO HIM- contrary to his own Teaching on the matter.

This caused the near extermination of Christians, but YAHWEH GOD didn't careth for any of those poor fools, who did not know that LORD YESHUA COMMANDED THEM TO FLEE PERSECUTION!

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

ISAIAH 55:8 SAYS NOTHING ABOUT GOD HATING THE WICKEDNESS AND SUFFERING SIN CAUSES MORE THAN ANYONE- IN FACT, IT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT GOD HATING ANYTHING, HERE.

This sort of LIE is how a CULT disconnects you from REALITY- filling your mind with supposed FACTS that really don't exist!

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.'

39. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT YE
RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM
THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man
will sue thee at The Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have (thy) cloke also.
41. "And whosoever shall
compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him
that asketh thee,
and from him
that would borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard
that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE
THY NEIGHBOUR
AND HATE
THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I Say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT
CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM
THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY
USE YOU
AND PERSECUTE YOU.'

45. "That ye may be
the Children of your Father
Which is in Heaven:
for He maketh His Sun
to rise on the Evil
and on the Good,
and sendeth Rain
on the Just
and on the Unjust.
46. "For if ye love them
which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans
the same?
47. "And if ye salute
your Brethren only,
what do ye
more (than others)
Do not even
the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven
is Perfect."

. LUKE 6:35-38.

35. "But love ye your enemies,
and do good,
and lend,
hoping for nothing again;
and your Reward shall be great,
and ye shall be
The Children of The Highest:
for he is Kind unto the Unthankful
and to the Evil.
36. "Be ye therefore merciful,
as your Father also is Merciful.
37. "Judge not,
and ye shall not be Judged:
condemn not,
and ye shall not be Condemned:
forgive,
and ye shall be Forgiven:
38. "Give,
and it shall be given unto you;
Good Measure,
Pressed Down,
and Shaken Together,
and Running Over,
shall men give
into your bosom.
For with the same measure
that ye mete withal
it shall be measured
to you again."

IF GOD HATED WICKEDNESS AND THE SUFFERING IT CAUSES MORE THAN ANY HUMAN DOES, HE WOULD HAVE DENIED EVILDOERS ACCESS TO BASIC NATURAL RESOURCES.

He would have Commanded His Worshippers to be VIGILANTE KILL-SQUADS to EXTERMINATE the WICKED.

He would not FORBID HATRED against them.

That LIE tells me, at least, that your Oyinbo Massas have secretly taught you to HATE THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR MASSAS DOCTRINES- more than anything.

Sanquine:

WHY SO MUCH SUFFERING?
People of various religions have gone to their religious leaders and teachers to ask why there is so much suffering. Often, the response is that suffering is God's will and that he long ago determined that would ever happen, including tragic events. Many are told that God's ways are mysterious or that he brings death upon people-even children-so that he can have them in heaven with him.

THE AMERICAN BLASPHEMOUS HERETICS WHO ARE DECEIVING YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH- BECAUSE THEY ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THE PEOPLE WHO PERPETRATED THE SAME WICKEDNESS ON THE ABORIGINAL AMERICAN PEOPLE, THAT THE CHALDEANS PERPETRATED ON THE ISRAELITES!

They need people to believe that their Ancestors' Iniquities were ORDAINED BY GOD.

Therefore they preach to the effect, that: "GOD IS ALL-POWERFUL, AND COULD HAVE STOPPED US, IF WE WERE DOING WRONG! SINCE HE DIDN'T, IT WAS OUR MANIFEST DESTINY TO TAKE THIS LAND!!!"

Go and Search the term: "MANIFEST DESTINY!"

Sanquine:

As you have learned, though, Jehovah never causes what is bad. The Bible says: "It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, for the Almighty to do wrong!" -Job 34:10.

"CAUSING WHAT IS BAD" IS NOT THE SAME AS "ACTING WICKEDLY!"

. EXODUS 15:22-26.

22. So Moses brought Israel
from the Red sea,
and they went out
into the wilderness of Shur;
and they went three days
in the wilderness,
and found no water.
23. And when they came to Marah,
they could
not drink of the waters of Marah,
for they were bitter:
therefore the name of it
was called Marah.
24. And the people murmured
against Moses,
saying,

"What shall we drink?"

And he cried unto The LORD;
and The LORD shewed him a tree,
which when he had cast
into the waters,
the waters were made sweet:
there He made for them a Statute
and an Ordinance,
and there He proved them,
25. And Said,

"If thou wilt diligently
hearken to
The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
and wilt do that
which is Right in His Sight,
and wilt give ear
to His Commandments,
and keep all His Statutes,
I will put none of these Diseases
upon thee,
which I have brought
upon the Egyptians:
for I am the LORD
that Healeth thee."

ARE PLAGUES A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING? THEY ARE A BAD THING- ONLY A MADMAN WOULD ANSWER OTHERWISE!

Did YAHWEH GOD cause THE TEN PLAGUES upon Egypt?

Did Yahweh God not cause TEN BAD THINGS to come upon upon Egypt?

. DEUTERONOMY 28:15-20.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
thy basket and thy store.
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

ARE "CURSING," "VEXATION," AND "REBUKE" WITH INTENT TO DESTROY AND PERISH "A GOOD THING," OR "A BAD THING?" ONLY A MADMAN WOULD DENY THAT THEY ARE BAD THINGS!

. ISAIAH 45:5-7.

5. "I am The LORD,
and there is none else,
there is no God beside Me:
I girded thee,
though thou
hast not known Me:
6. "That they may know
from the rising of the Sun,
and from the West,
that there is none beside Me.
I am The LORD,
and there is none else.
7. "I form The Light,
and create Darkness:
I make Peace,
and create Evil:
I The LORD
do all these things."

DO YOU BELIEVE THIS SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS THAT GOD CREATES EVIL?

Does this mean that God "CAUSES BAD THINGS?"

. AMOS 3:6.

6. "Shall a trumpet
be blown in the city,
and the people
not be afraid?
Shall there be Evil
in a city,
and The LORD
hath not done it?"

THIS SUPPOSED PROPHET ASKS WHETHER THERE CAN BE ANY EVIL (MISFORTUNE) IN THE CITY, THAT YAHWEH GOD DID NOT DO.

In the light of other Scriptures, a sane person should answer "NO!"

YOU HAVE HERE BIBLICAL PROOF THAT YOUR JEHOVAH'S WITLESS MASSAS HAVE LIED TO YOU, AND SENT YOU TO PREACH LIES.

. Job 34:1-12.

FURTHERMORE Elihu
answered and said,

2. "Hear my words,
O ye wise men;
and give ear unto me,
ye that have Knowledge.
3. "For the ear trieth words,
as the mouth tasteth meat.
4. "Let us
choose to us Judgment:
let us know among ourselves
what is good.
5. "For Job hath said,

'I AM RIGHTEOUS:
AND GOD HATH
TAKEN AWAY
MY JUDGMENT.
6. 'SHOULD I LIE
AGAINST MY RIGHT?
MY WOUND IS INCURABLE
WITHOUT TRANSGRESSION.'

7. "What man is like Job,
who drinketh up scorning
like water?
8. "Which goeth in company
with the Workers of Iniquity,
and walketh with Wicked men.
9. "For he hath said,

'IT PROFITETH
A MAN NOTHING
THAT HE SHOULD
DELIGHT HIMSELF
WITH GOD.'

10. "Therefore
hearken unto me,
ye Men of Understanding:
far be it from God,
that He should do Wickedness;
and from the Almighty,
that he should commit Iniquity.
11. "For the work of a man
shall He render unto him,
and cause every man
to find according to his ways.
12. "Yea, surely God
will not do wickedly,
neither will the Almighty
pervert Judgment."

WHEN OYINBOS WANT TO DECEIVE, THEY OFTEN SAY "THE BIBLE SAYS..." BUT HIDE THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE CHARACTER THEY ARE QUOTING HAS NO AUTHORITY!

. JOB 42:7.

7. And it was so,
that after The LORD
had Spoken these Words
unto Job,
The LORD Said
to Eliphaz the Temanite,

"My Wrath is kindled
against thee,
and against thy two friends:
for ye have not Spoken of Me
the thing that is right,
as My Servant Job hath."

MAYBE YOUR JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® MASSAS DID NOT TELL YOU THAT, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE DECEIVING YOU.

. JOB 1:12-22.

12. And The LORD Said
unto Satan,

"Behold,
all that he hath
is in thy Power;
only upon himself
put not forth thine hand."

So Satan went forth
from The Presence
of The LORD.

13. And there was a day
when his sons
and his daughters
were eating and drinking wine
in their eldest brother's house:
14. And there came a messenger unto Job,
and said,

"The oxen were plowing,
and the asses feeding
beside them:
15. "And the Sabeans
fell upon them,
and took them away;
yea, they have slain
the servants
with the edge of the sword;
and I only am escaped alone
to tell thee."

16. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"The Fire of God
is fallen from Heaven,
and hath burned up the sheep,
and the servants,
and consumed them;
to tell thee."

17. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"The Chaldeans made out
three bands,
and fell upon the camels,
and have carried them away,
yea, and slain the servants
with the edge of the sword;
to tell thee."

18. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"Thy sons and thy daughters
were eating and drinking wine
in their eldest brother's house:
19. "And, behold,
there came a great wind
from the wilderness,
and smote the four corners of the house,
and it fell upon the young men,
and they are dead;
to tell thee."

20. Then Job arose,
and rent his mantle,
and shaved his head,
and fell down
upon the ground,
and worshipped,
21. And said,

"Naked came I
out of my mother's womb,
and naked shall I return thither:
The LORD Gave,
and The LORD
hath Taken Away;
Blessed be The Name
of The LORD.

22. In all this Job Sinned not,
nor charged God foolishly.

BUT, THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT JOB CHAPTER 1.

That means that YOU are DELIBERATELY deceiving us- ACTIVELY participating in THEIR Wicked Scheme.

Sanquine:

Do you know why people make the mistake of blaming God for all the suffering in the world? In many cases, they blame Almighty God because they think that he is the ruler of this world. They do not know a simple but important truth that the Bible teaches. The real ruler of this world is Satan the Devil.

. GENESIS 1:26-28.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man
in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female
created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

THE REAL RULER OF THIS EARTH ARE ADAM.

That cannot be changed.

The terms "World" and "Earth" are not synonymous. It is very very important not to confuse the two.

[(1 of 2) To be Continued.]
Re: Why Does God Allow Suffering? by oaroloye(m): 2:37am On Mar 02, 2020
[(2 of 3) Continued:]

.    LUKE 10:16-24.

16. "He that heareth you
heareth me;
and he that despiseth you
despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth Him
that sent me."

17. And the seventy returned
again with joy,
saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he Said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold,
I give unto you Power
to tread on Serpents
and Scorpions,
and over all
the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall
by any means hurt you."
20. "Notwithstanding
in this rejoice not,
 that the spirits are subject
unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that Hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good
in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are
delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth
who The Son is,
but The Father;
and Who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom The Son
will reveal him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and Said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see The Things
that ye see:

24. "For I Tell you,

'THAT MANY
PROPHETS
AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT
SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR
THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT
HEARD THEM.' "

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

MAN'S DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE THE EARTH MEANS NOTHING, WHEN WE DO NOT SERVE GOD- WHEN WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE RULED BY THE DEVIL, WE ONLY HAVE WHATEVER HE ALLOWS US.

If we do not serve him, by default, that is NEXT-TO-NOTHING.

Sanquine:

The Bible clearly states: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." (1 John 5:19)

YOCHANNAN WAS LYING TO US- HE WAS CONCEALING THE FACT THAT THE DISCIPLES DELIBERATELY GAVE THE WORLD TO SATAN.

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

LORD YESHUA WENT TO A LOT OF TROUBLE TO RESTORE DOMINION OVER ALL THE EARTH TO HIS DISCIPLES- BUT THEY BETRAYED HIM AND BASICALLY DID THEIR BEST TO UNDO ALL HIS HARD WORK.

Sanquine:

When you think about it, does that not make sense? This world reflects the personality of the invisible spirit creature who is "misleading the entire inhabited earth." (Revelation 12:9) Satan is hateful, deceptive, and cruel. So the world, under his influence, is full of hatred, deceit, and cruelty. That is one reason why there is so much suffering.

[bONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED SATAN SUFFER.][/b]

Those who serve God properly cannot be harmed.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates

Sanquine:

A second reason why there is so much suffering is that, mankind has been imperfect and sinful ever since the rebellion in the garden of Eden. Sinful humans tend to struggle for dominance, and this results in wars, oppression, and suffering. (Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9)

. [b]ECCLESIASTES 4:1-9.

SO I returned,
and considered
all the oppressions
that are done under the Sun: and behold the tears
of such as were oppressed,
and they had no comforter;
and on the side
of their oppressors
there was power;
but they had no Comforter.
2. Wherefore I praised
the Dead which are
already dead
more than the Living
which are yet alive.
3. Yea, better is he
than both they,
which hath not yet been,
who hath not seen
the Evil Work that is done
under the Sun.
4. Again,
I considered all travail,
and every Right Work,
that for this a man
is envied of his neighbour.
This is also Vanity
and Vexation of Spirit.
5. The fool
foldeth his hands together,
and eateth his own flesh.
6. Better is an handful
with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.
7. Then I returned,
and I saw vanity under the Sun.
8. There is one alone,
and there is not a second;
yea, he hath neither child
nor brother:
yet is there no end
of all his labour;
neither is his eye satisfied
with riches;
neither saith he,

'FOR WHOM
DO I LABOUR,
AND BEREAVE MY SOUL
OF GOOD?'

This is also vanity,
yea, it is a sore travail.
9. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

THE PHILOSOPHICAL RAMBLINGS OF THE UNNAMED AUTHOR OF ECCLESIASTES HAVE NO GOAL: ONLY THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA LEADS TO SALVATION.

Who told you to follow ECCLESIASTES? What are you looking for, there?

THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE is only known by FOLLOWING LORD YESHUA- not ANONYMOUS Old Testament Writers, who loved to hear themselves talk!

Sanquine:

A third reason for suffering is "time and unexpected events." (Read Ecclesiastes 9:11.) In a world without Jehovah as a protective Ruler, people may suffer because they happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

. [u]ECCLESIASTES 9:11.

11. I returned,
and saw under the Sun,
that the Race
is not to the Swift,
nor the Battle to the Strong,
neither yet Bread to the Wise, nor yet Riches
to Men of Understanding,
nor yet Favour to Men of Skill;
but Time and Chance
happeneth to them all.

STOP ACCEPTING SCRIPTURE QUOTATIONS FROM YOUR SECRET CULT LEADERS, AND PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE RELEVANT, WHEN THEY ARE NOT!

That bullshit doesn't apply to CHRISTIANS WHO OVERCOME THE WORLD!

..    1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth that

"JESUS IS THE CHRIST"

is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know
that we love
The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP
HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is
The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP
HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous.
4. For whatsoever is
Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he
that Overcometh the World,
but he that believeth
that Jesus is
The Son of God?

. JOHN 14:1-27.

"LET not your heart
be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
there are Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."

5. Thomas saith unto him,

"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we
know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh
unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known
my Father also:
and from henceforth
ye know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus Saith unto him,

"Have I been
so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not
known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The Words that I Speak
unto you I Speak not
of myself:
but The Father
that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me that I am
in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO
UNTO MY FATHER.'

13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
Glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask
any thing in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World
seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that Day
ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all things,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said
unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart
be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

WE HAVE A COMFORTER THAT THE PEOPLE OF ECCLESIASTES' TIME DIDN'T KNOW!

These are the Works of Lord Yeshua, Which those who Believe on him develop the ability to Work:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

ALL SUFFERING IS DUE TO A FAILURE OF THESE WORKS.

Sanquine:

It is comforting for us to know that God does not cause suffering.

YOU JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES® LIVE IN A FOOL'S PARADISE, TOTALLY DIVORCED FROM REALITY!

The Bible explicitly says that GOD CAUSES SUFFERING- but you are BLIND to The simple Truth!

Sanquine:

He is not responsible forthe wars, the crimes, the oppression, or even the natural disasters that cause people to suffer.

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WARS.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:49-51.

49. The LORD shall bring
a nation against thee
from far,
from the end of the Earth,
as swift as the eagle flieth;
a nation whose tongue
thou shalt not understand;
50. A nation
of fierce countenance,
which shall not regard
the person of the old,
nor shew favour to the young:
51. And he shall eat
the fruit of thy cattle,
until thou be destroyed:
which also shall not
leave thee either
corn, wine, or oil,
or the increase of thy kine,
or flocks of thy sheep,
until he have destroyed thee.

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CRIMES.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:1-20.

AND it shall come to pass,
if thou shalt hearken diligently
unto The Voice of The LORD thy God,
to observe and to do
all His Commandments
Which I Command thee
this Day,
that the LORD thy God
will set thee on high
above all nations of the Earth.
2. And all these Blessings
shall come on thee,
and overtake thee,
if thou shalt hearken unto
The Voice of The LORD
thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be
in the city,
and blessed shalt thou be
in the field.
4. Blessed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle,
5. Blessed shall be
6. Blessed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and blessed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall
Cause thine Enemies
that rise up against thee
to be smitten before thy face:
they shall come out
against thee one way,
and flee before thee
seven ways.
8. The LORD shall
Command the Blessing
upon thee in thy storehouses,
and in all that thou
settest thine hand unto;
and He shall Bless thee
in the land which
The LORD thy God
giveth thee.
9. The LORD shall
establish thee
an Holy people unto Himself,
as he hath sworn unto thee,
if thou shalt keep
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
and walk in His Ways.
10. And all people
of the Earth shall see
that thou art called by
The Name of The LORD;
and they shall be
afraid of thee.
11. And The LORD
shall make thee
plenteous in goods,
in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle,
and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which
The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers
to give thee.
12. The LORD shall
open unto thee
His Good Treasure,
the Heaven to give the rain
unto thy land in his season,
and to Bless all
the Work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend
unto many nations,
and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And The LORD shall
make thee the Head,
and not the Tail;
and thou shalt be above only,
and thou shalt not be beneath;
if that thou hearken unto
The Commandments
of The LORD thy God,
Which I Command thee
this day,
to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not
go aside from
any of the Words
Which I Command thee
this Day,
to the right hand,
or to the left,
to go after other gods
to serve them.

15. But it shall
come to pass,
if thou wilt not
hearken unto The Voice
of The LORD thy God,
to observe to do
all His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which I Command thee
this Day;
That all these Curses
shall come upon thee,
and overtake thee:

16. Cursed shalt thou be
in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be
in the field.
17. Cursed shall be
18. Cursed shall be
the fruit of thy body,
19. Cursed shalt thou be
when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.

20. The LORD shall
send upon thee
cursing, vexation,
and rebuke,
in all that thou
settest thine hand unto
for to do,
until thou be destroyed,
and until thou perish quickly;
because of the Wickedness
of thy doings,
whereby thou hast
forsaken Me.

. AMOS 3:6.

6. "Shall a trumpet
be blown in the city,
and the people
not be afraid?
Shall there be Evil
in a city,
and The LORD
hath not done it?"

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OPPRESSION.

. DEUTERONOMY 28:28-34.

28. The LORD shall smite thee
with madness, and blindness,
and astonishment of heart:
29. And thou shalt
grope at Noonday,
as the blind
gropeth in Darkness,
and thou shalt not
prosper in thy ways:
and thou shalt be
only oppressed
and spoiled evermore,
and no man shall save thee.
30. Thou shalt betroth a wife,
and another man
shall lie with her:
thou shalt build an house,
and thou shalt not
dwell therein:
thou shalt plant a vineyard,
and shalt not gather
the grapes thereof.
31. Thine ox shall be slain
before thine eyes,
and thou shalt not eat thereof:
thine ass shall be
violently taken away
from before thy face,
and shall not
be restored to thee:
thy sheep shall be given
unto thine enemies,
and thou shalt have none
to rescue them.
32. Thy sons and thy daughters
shall be given
unto another people,
and thine eyes shall look,
and fail with longing for them
all the day long:
and there shall be
no might in thine hand.
33. The fruit of thy land,
and all thy labours,
shall a nation
which thou knowest not
eat up;
and thou shalt be
only oppressed
and crushed alway:
34. So that thou shalt be
mad for the sight
of thine eyes
which thou shalt see.

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NATURAL DISASTERS.

. MATTHEW 10:28-31.

28. "And fear not them
which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul:
but rather fear Him
which is able
to destroy both
soul and body in Hell.
29. "Are not two sparrows
sold for a farthing?
And one of them
shall not fall on the ground
without your Father.
30. "But the very hairs
of your head
are all numbered.
31. "Fear ye not therefore,
ye are of more value
than many sparrows."

Sanquine:

Still, we need to know,why does Jehovah allow all this suffering?

YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL HAVE THE USUAL STUPID-ASS OYINBO ANSWERS- [i][/i]

[(2 of 3) To be Concluded.]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / Michael Essien And The LGBT Suport Saga:you Beter Know This Before It's Too Late / Is Religion Actually A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.