Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice (3316 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by honestman1987(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
pls, I need advice concerning this issue I am presently going through.
we have been courting for more than three years we did introduction last year and we fixed our wedding for February 2020.
recently my mother called me that a prophet told her that i should not marry her that she is not my wife and that if i go ahead something terrible might happen. please, people, give advice on what to do.
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Blakjewelry(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
honestman1987:
we have been courting for more than three years we did introduction last year and we fixed our wedding for February 2020.
recently my mother called me that a prophet told her that i should not marry her that she is not my wife and that if i go ahead something terrible might happen. please, people, give advice on what to do.
Where the prophet dey since?

27 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by SLAP44: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Courtship for 3 long years? You are very slow.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by MZrapper(f): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
All these Christians sef.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by emmydiamon(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
3 years courtship? Why your mother no go see the prophet all this while? Abi na recently they ordain the man prophet?

22 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Righteousness89(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
honestman1987:

Did you Hear from GOD personally about her being your Wife?

If You Didn't, Pause and Seek GOD'S Face about your Partner....

I Believe in Hearing personally from GOD...

A Failed Courtship is Better than a Failed Marriage..

5 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Pious101: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is basically what is happening to my friend...to hell with those kind of prophecy...
Question one...even if the girl should have a spiritual issue does it mean deliverance can not take care of it?
Question two...if ur girl has met the so called prophet for deliverance does it mean he can't carry out deliverance on her or would have sent her away?
Question three...is the issue beyond d power of God?
Come bros make I tell u
U are d one to make d final decision. If u don't stand ur ground trust me u won't marry that girl.
That's y once I do introduction, my marriage follows sharply so as not to give room to this kind of nonsense

11 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by tyup(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
honestman1987:

a failed courtship is better than a failed marriage

a word is enough for the wise
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by jidamsel43(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please don't rush to terminate your plans. You too should consult a rightly guided prophet and if you get the same answer ,then it means you have to retract your step and cancel it.
The purpose of marriage is happiness. You will get a better half of yours if you are patient

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by baby124: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ha! Some of your parents consult greedy people and people with schizophrenia to decide on your life. So, you as a man can not investigate for yourself and decide on who you want to marry. My dear, tell your mum you want to see the prophet yourself. Then take 3 pictures to him of people you don’t know and tell him to pick who you should marry out of the 3 girlfriends. Also ask him if he can identify your fiancé out of the 3. grin. You will see that he’s a hungry scammer.

Imagine if your fiancé was your daughter. Na wa o! Your mother who runs from place to place looking for what is not lost will eventually fall prey in a big way.

27 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by MARKone(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Prophet?! Prophettttt?!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Asquare84(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please ignore that prophet
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by We4all: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
honestman1987:

At this point, you should call it quits with her. This is because, most prophets are diabolical. They give false prophecies and if you doubt them, they use their diabolical powers to make such prophecies a reality. This is so they can prove themselves right.

And please, kindly ask your mum to stop exposing you to these so called prophets. Most of them are no good.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Useless prophets
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Asquare84(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
We4all:

At this point, you should call it quits with her. This is because, most prophets are diabolical. They give false prophecies and if you doubt them, they use their diabolical powers to make such prophecies a reality. This is so they can prove themselves right.

And please, kindly ask your mum to stop exposing you to these so called prophets. Most of them are no good.

Call what quite please do not make it look like those fake prophet are really powerful

7 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
We4all:

they have no powers

6 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by SmileDance(f): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
We4all:

spot on!
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
MZrapper:
All these Christians sef.

All these mami water girls sef. Guys shine ur eyes shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by frozen70(f): 1:53am On Jan 27, 2020
honestman1987:

Where is your God, go yo him in prayers and he will answer and put everything right

No amount of advice will give you the desired answer, except prayers

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by johnkey: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2020
Foolish man. No one ever I repeat no one ever can give me opinion on who to marry, if I'll ever marry. I'm 100% sure the prophet is banging your mom on a regular.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Rebekah029(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
johnkey:
Foolish man. No one ever I repeat no one ever can give me opinion on who to marry, if I'll ever marry. I'm 100% sure the prophet is banging your mom on a regular.
haba!!!!! that was too harsh

3 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by johnkey: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
haba!!!!! that was too harsh
Hmm my love for big boobs
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Rebekah029(f): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
johnkey:
Hmm my love for big boobs
If your eyes causes you to sin , pluck it out o... lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by johnkey: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
If your eyes causes you to sin , pluck it out o... lol
For you I'll be a sinner baby.
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Rebekah029(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
johnkey:
For you I'll be a sinner baby.
lol...abeg ooooo
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by johnkey: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Rebekah029:
lol...abeg ooooo
Seriously.. marry me!
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Rebekah029(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
johnkey:
Seriously.. marry me!
come na
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by We4all: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Asquare84:

Call what quite please do not make it look like those fake prophet are really powerful

Are you not aware that most prophets are diabolical? Wait until they use you as a case study. Evil lives among us, and it can be so strong and powerful that mere prayers cannot conquer.
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by We4all: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kekereekun123:
they have no powers

Hmnn....why not prove it by engaging them?
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by johnkey: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Rebekah029:
come na
lol.. I wish o
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Bola146(f): 4:38am On Jan 28, 2020
emmydiamon:
3 years courtship? Why your mother no go see the prophet all this while? Abi na recently they ordain the man prophet?

grin grin
Re: 2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice by Bola146(f): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2020
See war when they never do the wedding sad , you must be very fervent in prayers so that you can have peace in that marriage. I don't know why some men's mother are just wicked.. na now the prophet say .... na mumu talk be that..grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Relate To This.. My Mom Is A Toxic Person / Center Rugs For Sale / Can Any Marriage Really Be Successful Without God In It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.