Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court (2956 Views)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail, Orders Accelerated Hearing / Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Application / Court Fixes May 18 To Decide Kanu’s Bail Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by 360hub: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Federal Government has asked the Federal High Court in Abuja to reject a request by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, to restore his revoked bail.

On Friday we obtained the counter-affidavit filed before the court by the Federal Government to oppose an application filed in April...

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/01/dont-restore-nnamdi-kanus-bail-fg-tells.html#ixzz6C9Nai7Wc
Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by gidgiddy: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
The Federal Government sends Soldiers to go and kill an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house. Nnamdi Kanu escapes and leaves the country to save his life.

Some foolish people say he jumped bail. If Nnamdi Kanu had stayed back and killed, of what use would have been his bail? Do dead people stand trial?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:
The Federal Government sends Soldiers to go and kill an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu in his house. Nnamdi Kanu escapes and leaves the country to save his life.

Some foolish people say he jumped bail. If Nnamdi Kanu had stayed back and killed, of what use would have been his bail? Do dead people stand trial?

How silly? Why did Fg send soldiers to kill Nnamdi Kanu when they could have easily poisoned him in jail?

Why would the FG attempt to kill Nnamdi Kanu when he had already been charged to court?

That was how basket mouth FFK kept on shouting that the FG was holding him on a naval vessel offshore. Meanwhile he was in Ghana eating shawarma.

Aren't you guys tired of this particular lie that doesn't make sense?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Blue3k(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

That was how basket mouth FFK kept on shouting that the FG was holding him on a naval vessel offshore. Meanwhile he was in Ghana was shawarma.

IPOB is skilled in black propaganda. They also claimed both Kanu's parents were missing or died during the raid. The misinformation is intentional. Lol who knows is Kanu's dog jack is even dead.

What is Black Propaganda?

Black propaganda is any kind of material that is not obiously propaganda and whose origin is completely concealed. The item is accepted for something other than what it really is.

How Does it work?

Black propaganda is similar deception (like "The Man Who Never Was" hoax) in that it is sneaky and subversive in nature but differs in being aimed at soldiers, sailors, and civilians in the enemy territory. Deceptions are aimed at the leadership and attempt to deceive them into a seriously wrong view of what you are actually doing. Subversive black materials cause problems for the enemy inside his own structure while deception tries to get him to do something that will be self-damaging.

Source

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blue3k:

IPOB is skilled in black propaganda. They also claimed both Kanu's parents were missing or died during the raid. The misinformation is intentional. Lol who knows is Kanu's dog jack is even dead.

Lol. Maybe he doesn't even have a dog sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by gidgiddy: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

How silly? Why did Fg send soldiers to kill Nnamdi Kanu when they could have easily poisoned him in jail?

Why would the FG attempt to kill Nnamdi Kanu when he had already been charged to court?

That was how basket mouth FFK kept on shouting that the FG was holding him on a naval vessel offshore. Meanwhile he was in Ghana was shawarma.

If they had killed him in jail, it woukd have been too obvious. The Federal Government would have had to explain how a British citizen in their custody died.

But by sending Soldiers to kill him, they could come up with any story such as the ridiculous one they said, as to why Soldiers went to Kanu's house. They claimed Soldiers were chasing a lorry full of arms and ammunition and the lorry drove into Kanu's compound. When asked where the lorry was, they said the lorry had exploded. Lol

The Nigerian Army had no business being in Kanu's house and the bullet riddled house does not support the fact that they went there for Kanu's welfare

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Afamed: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

The same Kanu that could have easily been killed while he was with DSS in Abj . Now, the government has to send soldiers to Afaraukwu to kill the same person. Only God knows if atall you people reason before una open una basket mouth.
Anyway , I don't expect less from the propagandist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Afamed: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

If they had killed him in jail, it woukd have been too obvious. The Federal Government would have had to explain how a British citizen in their custody died.

But by sending Soldiers to kill him, they could come up with any story such as the ridiculous one they said, as to why Soldiers went to Kanu's house. They claimed Soldiers were chasing a lorry full of arms and ammunition and the lorry drove into Kanu's compound. When asked where the lorry was, they said the lorry had exploded. Lol

The Nigerian Army had no business being in Kanu's house and the bullet riddled house does not support the fact that they went there for Kanu's welfare
Read slowly what you wrote again if there is a single sense in it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by helinues: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fugitive dilector grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by okeyfrank: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

That was how basket mouth FFK kept on shouting that the FG was holding him on a naval vessel offshore. Meanwhile he was in Ghana eating shawarma.

What were the terrorist soldiers doing at Nnamdi Kanu's house and what were they shooting at ih his house?

Federal Govt remains the looser in all of this.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Blue3k(m): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
The federal government is not serious about this case. Up till now the have publicly announced the ir extradition request. The court case has been stalled long enough.
Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
okeyfrank:

What were the terrorist soldiers doing at Nnamdi Kanu's house and what were they shooting at ih his house?

Federal Govt remains the looser in all of this.

I'm not the mouthpiece of the government, but my best guess is that they went to arrest him for flouting his bail conditions and raising an army in his backyard.

When they got there, they were attacked by his "army"

Anyway, I disagree with you. Kanu is the greatest loser in all of this.

He has become a fugitive who cannot even go home to bury his parents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

Sorry but you ain't making sense there.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by gidgiddy: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Afamed:

The same Kanu that could have easily been killed while he was with DSS in Abj . Now, the government has to send soldiers to Afaraukwu to kill the same person. Only God knows if atall you people reason before una open una basket mouth.
Anyway , I don't expect less from the propagandist

Can you explain what Soldiers went to Kanu's house to do? Was it to redesign the house with bullet holes?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by MrColdsweat: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

I'm not the mouthpiece of the government, but my best guess is that they went to arrest him for flouting his bail conditions and raising an army in his backyard.

When they got there, they were attached by his "army"

They wanted to arrest him then they sent armoured tanks and sophisticated weapons to umuahia.

You are either being mischievous or you have a spoon in your head instead of a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
MrColdsweat:

They wanted to arrest him then they sent armoured tanks and sophisticated weapons to umuahia.

You are either being mischievous or you have a spoon in your head instead of a brain.

So you that has a fork and a plate of spaghetti in your skull, they wanted to kill a single man then they sent armoured tanks to do the job?

A job they didn't want to do in prison so that people won't know they killed him, they now sent armoured tanks.

You get sense at all?

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu is the Dr Banner/Incredible Hulk of our time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by gidgiddy: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

It may interest you to know two things

1) When a person flouts their bail conditions, only the courts can order the person arrest by revoking the bail. Bail is purely a court matter. Anyone who tries to arrest a person flouting bail conditions when the court that gave bail has not revoked that bail is doing something illegal. So if Soldiers went to arrest Kanu when the court had not yet ordered Kanu's arrest, they are wrong.

2) The Army has no right to go to someones house to make arrest. The constitution only mandates the Police and its attendant agencies such as DSS, the right to go to someones house to arrest them. So if Soldiers sent to Kanu house to arrest him, they are wrong because they have no such right. The only time Soldiers can make arrest is if the crime is being committed in front of them. Only the Police, DSS, EFCC can go to a persons. The reason is that the role of the Military is national defence, not crime fighting.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

It may interest you to know two things

1) When a person flouts their bail conditions, only the courts can order the person arrest by revoking the bail. Bail is purely a court matter. Anyone who tries to arrest a person flouting bail conditions when the court that gave bail has not revoked that bail is doing something illegal. So if Soldiers went to arrest Kanu when the court had not yet ordered Kanu's arrest, they are wrong.

2) The Army has no right to go to someones house to make arrest. The constitution only mandates the Police and its attendant agencies such as DSS, the right to go to someones house to arrest them. So if Soldiers sent to Kanu house to arrest him, they are wrong because they have no such right. The only time Soldiers can make arrest is if the crime is being committed in front of them. Only the Police, DSS, EFCC can go to a persons. The reason is that the role of the Military is national defence, not crime fighting.

Yes the same law states that a person granted bail should be released immediately the bail is perfected.

Also, the same law states that a person cannot be rearrested (especially inside a courtroom) once they've been granted bail unless a fresh charge has been filled against them.
Do you see where I'm going?

Like I said, I'm not the government's spokesperson.

The scenario I painted is mere conjecture.

Why was the FG desperate all of a sudden to want to kill him?

They had him in jail, they didn't kill him.

They now sent armoured tanks and the military to kill him at home. For what purpose, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Afamed: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

Can you explain what Soldiers went to Kanu's house to do? Was it to redesign the house with bullet holes?
Stop asking silly question

1 Like

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by DaBullIT(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Meaning ?

It means Mumundi realizes he has to beg FG in order to be able to return to Nigeria

Once that bail was revoked he became a fugitive

Upon all the mouth LiepOD has made ,Mumundi is untouchable , he is israel , he's a prophet , he's their savior e.t.c.e.t.c turns out he's just another clown

i painted a likely scenario / condition for Mumundi to return , if he's sneaked into the country that is

Looks like mumundi doesnt want sneaky entrance into the country

1 Like

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by petnuel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

So you that has a fork and a plate of spaghetti in your skull, they wanted to kill a single man then they sent armoured tanks to do the job?

A job they didn't want to do in prison so that people won't know they killed him, they now sent armoured tanks.

You get sense at all?

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu is the Dr Banner/Incredible Hulk of our time.

You are more reasonable than the other guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
petnuel:

You are more reasonable than the other guy.

Thank you jare.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Johans1991: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

propagandist. keep on

1 Like

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by PicLtd: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
This country is obviously filled with insincere ostriches, who will see a black shirt and confidently and consciencelessly call it 'white' with a straight face.

Very irritating creatures who deserve no good thing!

Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by PicLtd: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Did the soldiers deny entering his house?
Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
PicLtd:

Did the soldiers deny entering his house?

I don't know. Did they?
Re: Don’t Restore Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, FG Tells Court by PicLtd: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't know. Did they?

Caveat- I will be optimistic that you are objective with a good head in this discourse. I don't join issues with bigots.

The army was dragged to court by his lawyer for the invasion and did not deny entering his house.

When asked by the court why they entered, they claimed the 'chased a truck load full of bombs into a house' and only got to discover it was his house after entering. The 'truck full of bomb' was never seen till today.

The court records are there, the newspaper publications are online. Do the research.

Now I'll ask you (believing you have a good head), do you believe army's story?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies that Igbos Dominate Tafarwa Belawa Cabinet. Here Are The Prove. / See Femi Fani-Kayode's Picture As A Lawyer (Photo) / "Photographs Of My Mock Coffin Traumatised My Mother Who Lost 8 Children" - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.