Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult (63393 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Sammie And Ozioma Okposo Vacation In Mexico (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult by Ryocaj(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
monogram:

"We" should be replaced with "I"..
I am a die hard pac fan but i wont deny the thousands of youths that only made use of his negative sides and died doing that.. Get your facts right.. lots of youths overseas lost their lifes following pacs ugly side.
Did u go d gun way? no.. Most ppl I know didn't pick up guns.. n those that decided 2 go that route.. gud 4 them.. not everyone overseas picked up guns.. The Marlian way is a movement most youths r trying 2 identify with in different ways.. there are touts that are Marlians, Bankers, Lawyers, Musicians, name them all.. So its bad to single Naira Marley out.. All d musicians sing rubbish.. they all talk abt sex, girls, scam, money.. only few sing meaningful songs.. nobody can av a negative influence on u.. U become bad because u decided 2 b bad..
Re: Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult by SwagPower: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Hobashola:
I have my issues with the Marlian movement but mehn, the Prof probably knows more of Marley's lyrics than the average Marlian. grin
Haba Bros..

People study things so they can understand where the other party is coming from .So that any conclusions they make will be from a vantage point of knowledge and not sheer ignorance.

Anthropologist study humanity, everything ranging from religions,customs and traditions etc.
Doesnt mean they are religious ,infact most of them are atheist and agnostic..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Asisat Oshoala Wants Is A Quickie / Comedian Broda Shaggi Buys Aunty Shaggi Brand New Car (Photos) / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.