Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) (63560 Views)

Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Mehn I don laugh out my lungs, for this pics...
Fellow N/landers, what do you think is going on in yaw's mind? Let's give it a name......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChiSun27(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Timed bomb about to explode

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Bugatie(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2015
Choi, See ara! tongue

The dude is having ideas

13 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol

Diz boory sha grin

Cossy de try o!

2 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Nedu is funnier than this yaw of a guy joOr

8 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 8:03am On Sep 24, 2015
sinaj:
Lol

Diz boory sha grin

Cossy de try o!
Try ke? On what aspect? On making men's "john thomas" jump up and down or making ladies feeling low?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
Nedu is funnier than this yaw of a guy joOr
True, but I don't know Nedu. So you see its in the packaging abi you think comedian no plenty way funny pass Ay, but how many you know?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2015
Too much of everything is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

True, but I don't know Nedu. So you see its in the packaging abi you think comedian no plenty way funny pass Ay, but how many you know?

Nedu also works at wazobia fm, they read news paper headline together at 9am evryweekdays

I think u have a point abt d packing tins

Nedu aint doing bad either, he is one of mtn ambassadors
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:

Nedu also works at wazobia fm, they read news paper headline together at 9am evryweekdays

I think u have a point abt d packing tins

Nedu aint doing bad either, he is one of mtn ambassadors
Do you know yaw came to Wazobia Fm abuja and was insulted by most callers cause they were disappointed in him?

3 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by tayoxx(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2015
this is bweast
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

Do you know yaw came to Wazobia Fm abuja and was insulted by most callers cause they were disappointed in him?
hahaha
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
hahaha
Lagos OAPs no dey try Abeg, they are just been over hyped...

3 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by dhantey324(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Funny guy.. Cossy no know say she don old
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:

Lagos OAPs no dey try Abeg, they are just been over hyped...
my fav oap in nigeria is murphy ijemba of brilla fm 88.9 lagos and mazino of smooth fm 98.1

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Yustash001(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2015
He don pee for trousercheesycheesy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:
my fav oap in nigeria is murphy ijemba of brilla fm 88.9 lagos and mazino of smooth fm 98.1
I base in abuja, but I have been to lagos, kano and enugu..
But if am to chose my top 10 favourite oapn lagos won't make the list, and yet they are been given all the awards!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2015
dhantey324:
Funny guy.. Cossy no know say she don old
That old babe still dey cause commotion oo....
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by ChappyChase: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Yustash001:
He don pee for trousercheesycheesy
My brother, you no see as he put mouth like male goat way dey on heat!?
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
obontami:

That Murphy jemba guy is just a crazy dude. I don't listen to radio much but anytime I tune in and he is on d air I laugh my arse out. Unlike those OAPs forming british, Indian and Nepalese accents he just makes the presentation sound effortless and fun especially with his multi lingual skills.

I was in the usual evening traffic one day going from the island to the mainland and the driver tuned into brila. All of us were laughing till we reached our destination. That was the first time I could say I didn't mind the hectic Lagos traffic. The guy could make a career in comedy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by obontami: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
adeaks:

That Murphy ijemba guy is just a crazy dude. I don't listen to radio much but anytime I tune in and he is on d air I laugh my arse out. Unlike those OAPs forming british, Indian and Nepalese accents he just makes the presentation sound effortless and fun especially with his multi lingual skills.

I was in the usual evening traffic one day going from the island to the mainland and the driver tuned into brila. All of us were laughing till we reached our destination. That was the first time I could say I didn't mind the hectic Lagos traffic. The guy could make a career in comedy.
I dey tell you my brother, that guy is soooo funny

I really enjoy his show on radio, one other guy called ayo dada at brilla fm is also a mad dude

3 Likes

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Yaw be like shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
Come oh
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nonsense cheesy
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by gunners160(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmm,d power of konji.Anyway,no mata how d penis vex e no fit destroy toto hole
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Vock(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
This ain't news
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by sandrajazmin(f): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
Legodu ds isi aki oyibo
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by Aitee1: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
The guy be like chineke!!!!
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by lilmax(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Degrading
Re: Yaw Of Wazobia Fm Staring At Cossy Orjiakor's Boobs (Photo) by freshness2020: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Stale.. Sag mamary gland..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) / The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.